Lenovo A269i - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

6.0
6.9
6.7

my mobail display is gon give me new display

• 2015-07-02 08:31
  • XQKE

When I try to play music on my A269i Lenovo mobile there is no sound . Help me so that I can hear sound when I play music.

• 2015-06-27 12:53
  • U@HK

Can you plz update it to Android v.4.0 plz

• 2015-06-27 02:19
  • v0qT

> In reply to samyu @ 2015-06-20 07:01 from bE8@ - click to readyou cannot shift it to microsd card as it is not possible in this model

• 2015-06-25 19:23
  • t7kk

This phn is not supporting malayalam language.l cant read malayalam msgs in whatsapp.No screen shot.Its all r installing bt not opening.

• 2015-06-25 17:29
  • uvuD

hi,
my problem is that when i swith on the lenovo a269i phone it shows 'bad battery' please remove the battery. what can i do? can i change my battery?

• 2015-06-21 13:00
  • utgc

This is the idiotic phone and in this I couldn't move the apps from internal memory to sd card . If I search means also there is no restults eve found for this problem. Do anyone know how to? Please say the solution.

• 2015-06-20 07:01
  • bE8@

this hndset was not best for me..because when i was uploaded some data , music, video in that time it gets hang..,

• 2015-06-10 10:31
  • Mf5j

> In reply to sussu.. @ 2015-04-23 16:14 from rAfR - click to readIf any our mother language masseges in (whatsapp,facebook,messanger) will com.did not see that.its only accept english.

So now u give a solution to me

For In this problem solve what can I do

• 2015-06-09 20:11
  • 9ELb

I would not suggest any one to bye this product. It is shear waste of time and money. Its keys hang and is painfully slow. I am facing all sorts of problems that one can think of while using a gadget.

• 2015-06-07 11:47
  • ygBk

How to send a message even i have load but the it is still failure? No message center affair

• 2015-06-04 15:08
  • thbB

• 2015-06-04 15:07
  • thbB

in the beginning i thought it was a great phone,but i slowly understood that,it isn't so.battery shows a bulge and the warrenty for battery is only for 6 months,the performance is poor even though its got a 1.0ghz processor.camera is ok during daytime.worst of all,lack of internal memory.and is too slow to respond,sometimes it takes a minute or more for the dialer to mak the call after clicking the call option.and no multi tasking capability.music player sound quality is also poor.wifi,blutooth,3g etc.. are fine.there is also a design flaw,whenever you hold the phone,you accidently hold the volume control,which will later on gets soft jammed.

• 2015-06-01 08:30
  • vwYT

Is there? A possibilty of multitasking in this phone? ????

• 2015-05-26 12:00
  • Hkt%

Mine doen't contains a total internal storage of 512mb .. a 152mb only to be exact >:(

• 2015-05-25 19:18
  • t7LE

> In reply to cyndileo @ 2014-10-13 04:01 from tueb - click to readIMycustomr got the same problem SD card damage I have hown many service outlets in Bangalore still problem not saloved if any one know plz help as

• 2015-05-24 13:12
  • rAf7

frnds i hav used it for one year....... its not user friendly ..... very bad perfomance ....... too slow... couldnt find anything gud in this phone..... now its touch is not working properly... and the switches too ... cant take screen shots ...... speaker has no sounds.... wen call some1 the call will be going only after few minutes... very slow.. battery life is worse... many apps are not supporting in this phone... mpost apps in playstore are not supported i just give 2 marks in 10 for its perfomance...

• 2015-05-19 17:08
  • Hkt}

> In reply to rajkumar @ 2015-05-15 07:14 from uwcq - click to readi am 3month purchesing facebooh notworking

• 2015-05-18 13:40
  • utAF

i am already install it on my phone but it doesnt work facebook , thats my prabalm

• 2015-05-15 07:14
  • uwcq
Total of 382 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A269i.