Lenovo A369i - user opinions and reviews

3207236

6.6
6.6
6.8

poor quality of everything from display to sound.... worst battery backup... even only after 2 month of use, battery exhausted totally.... worst of all is that i could not even find any service center....

• 2015-01-14 12:08
  • RK4i

this cell is piece of sht, ram is sht, and most of all display is very bad, cant view from angles except 10 degrees perpendicular downwards, colours distort, and gives pain in eyes and headache.

• 2015-01-12 21:53
  • vGxr

Hi, I got lenovo A328 and can't seem to change keyboard style. I can't use qwerty. Help please -_-

• 2015-01-12 14:40
  • thu9

> In reply to New kidz @ 2015-01-08 15:52 from KZ8A - click to readNo. It's a crap phone. Save up a little more for a phone with better performance. I can almost guarantee you'll regret buying this phone as your daily driver.

• 2015-01-10 15:24
  • RIL0

Lenovo rocks! you can use T9 keyboard from playstore for free if u hate qwerty. Desktop setting is way too easy. U might use go launcher for different themes. using live wallpapers is even more helpful in enhancing battery timing..keep brightness to minimum level and turn off the vibration.. With price this low, what u want to c "an elephant fight"

• 2015-01-10 05:30
  • PAmg

a369i - slow, weak battery (better to charge by pc-usb instead of power supply) many programmes not supporting downloading as happen usually with other then nokia/samsung. Settings like desktop difficult, key board difficult to handle

• 2015-01-09 10:54
  • vGB0

Should I buy it???

• 2015-01-08 15:52
  • KZ8A

Is this gps available in this mobile or not. ?

• 2015-01-08 14:02
  • K6u@

My personal review, after 1 year using:
Screen is nice, good to use one handed. Difficult to type if you're not used to a small screen.
The camera is crap; I only use it to remember my parking spot.
The battery should be able to last you for a day with moderate usage.
The performance is super duper POOR. I don't understand how people can play games with this device. I'm not even a gamer and I think this device is bloody slow. It lags on chrome, evernote, kindle and even my messaging apps; stuff I use on a day to day basis. Like, I have to wait a good few seconds just for my keyboard to appear almost all the time. I used to have swipe to type, but removed it because it's too slow to be practical to me. There is also WAY too little RAM to go around. I find myself clearing RAM/cleaning apps all the time.
Built quality is cheap, but durable. I've dropped it a couple of times, worst case the cover will come off, but the phone itself is in good working condition, except a small dent on the cover.

Verdict: I wanted to change to a better phone ASAP, after just 6 months of using. Its a cheap piece of shit that gets the job done and that you probably won't care if you spoil it, but if it's a device you use so often you should consider paying a bit more for a better experience.

• 2015-01-08 05:31
  • RIFL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-28 01:59 from tuef - click to readSame to me when I'm playing Racing Rivals the close & the phone back to home screen

• 2015-01-06 06:43
  • KZ8I

> In reply to cedric97 @ 2015-01-04 17:37 from HjBI - click to readi cannot download instagram. why?

• 2015-01-06 06:24
  • PTGv

> In reply to Roop Aulakh @ 2015-01-05 10:43 from uusa - click to readGo to settings then audio profiles and there you can fix the vibrations.I hope this will help you and others!

• 2015-01-05 16:22
  • 7X9d

hllo,there is i am using lenovo a369i smartphone
i have a problem with it .it does not vibrate while i have on all vibrating options such as incoming call vibrate,touch vibrate etc.Please help me to solve this problem.

• 2015-01-05 10:43
  • uusa

I have a A369i. How do I deactivate autoroam when I am overseas? Thanks

• 2015-01-05 08:50
  • KxsB

> In reply to cedric97 @ 2015-01-04 17:37 from HjBI - click to readIf Instagram error installing in play store then try sideload, search on internet instagram apk then download and manually install it, or if not work try to restart or reset your phone , if not works maybe your phone have a problem because I have Lenovo A369i and instagram working via play store.

• 2015-01-05 06:50
  • PSv0

Why this phone cant download intsagram and camera 360? but can download fb,wechat,whatsapp and twitter. but insta and camera 360 cannot.

• 2015-01-04 17:37
  • HjBI

> In reply to GR Sethu @ 2014-11-14 07:44 from sSM@ - click to readcant find the wifi option. can you help me? cause my phone goes the same thing.

• 2015-01-04 17:25
  • HjBI

> In reply to Keny @ 2015-01-04 06:54 from PTG3 - click to readWhat????? My Lenovo A369i I charged it on 7:00pm(gaming and surfing while charging) and i sleep on 10:00pm and I wake up 8:00am and its working. Bring it to Lenovo Shop to repair your phone.

• 2015-01-04 15:19
  • w0Pt

I charge my lenovo phone on the morning , I had a emergency so i went out i came back at 7pm . When am back i on my phone cannot on bck . I tried charged bck and try to on bck it never on. What to do any suggestion , I tried put other batter still cannot on.

• 2015-01-04 06:54
  • PTG3

can i upgrade this mobile to 4.3 or even kitkat?
for this price range ... i want to buy this phone for my wife as a gift since my wife is not the gadget freak...lol

• 2015-01-04 04:02
  • thtA
Total of 735 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A369i.