Lenovo A369i - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

6.5
6.5
6.8

> In reply to jmbo @ 2015-01-06 06:24 from PTGv - click to readDownload it by searching apk file on Google.

• 2015-02-10 13:06
  • rJ98

> In reply to bruceoutdoors @ 2015-01-08 05:31 from RIFL - click to readIts good I could play berry rush much better than Samsung duos. Only thing is poor screen that too when browsing the net otherwise home screen and game display is brilliant. Don't use chrome

• 2015-02-10 13:04
  • rJ98

> In reply to ricky tan @ 2014-11-06 14:21 from 7XbU - click to readAlso my problem help us.

• 2015-02-10 11:30
  • t7$u

I tried to use OTG usb for my Lenovo.. But it doesn't work. Why? Ugh. Can't upload pictures and watch videos.

• 2015-02-10 11:25
  • t7$u

> In reply to k9 @ 2015-02-09 06:16 from rJ9H - click to readThat is the sync button for Google,Facebook and whatzapp account.

• 2015-02-09 11:09
  • U{d{

What is the refresh icon (circular) icon on the quick settings menu on Lenovo a369i.

• 2015-02-09 06:16
  • rJ9H

What is the letter A symbol with a yellow green circle around it? It keeps on appearing on the lower left side of my phone. How will I remove it?

• 2015-02-04 10:45
  • th9@

• 2015-02-04 10:44
  • th9@

This lenovo was so cool.I even can play Clash of Clans better.Work with camera 360.I used it for 2 years no problem.

• 2015-02-03 17:51
  • tueH

> In reply to bruceoutdoors @ 2015-01-08 05:31 from RIFL - click to readAwesome review, complete and useful.Thanks mate!

• 2015-01-28 12:56
  • b$2W

this piece of gadget makes my day very annoying. it keeps on crashing everytime I open my Facebook. try to fix this problem.

• 2015-01-23 08:59
  • nTSg

poor quality of everything from display to sound.... worst battery backup... even only after 2 month of use, battery exhausted totally.... worst of all is that i could not even find any service center....

• 2015-01-14 12:08
  • RK4i

this cell is piece of sht, ram is sht, and most of all display is very bad, cant view from angles except 10 degrees perpendicular downwards, colours distort, and gives pain in eyes and headache.

• 2015-01-12 21:53
  • vGxr

Hi, I got lenovo A328 and can't seem to change keyboard style. I can't use qwerty. Help please -_-

• 2015-01-12 14:40
  • thu9

> In reply to New kidz @ 2015-01-08 15:52 from KZ8A - click to readNo. It's a crap phone. Save up a little more for a phone with better performance. I can almost guarantee you'll regret buying this phone as your daily driver.

• 2015-01-10 15:24
  • RIL0

Lenovo rocks! you can use T9 keyboard from playstore for free if u hate qwerty. Desktop setting is way too easy. U might use go launcher for different themes. using live wallpapers is even more helpful in enhancing battery timing..keep brightness to minimum level and turn off the vibration.. With price this low, what u want to c "an elephant fight"

• 2015-01-10 05:30
  • PAmg

a369i - slow, weak battery (better to charge by pc-usb instead of power supply) many programmes not supporting downloading as happen usually with other then nokia/samsung. Settings like desktop difficult, key board difficult to handle

• 2015-01-09 10:54
  • vGB0

Should I buy it???

• 2015-01-08 15:52
  • KZ8A

Is this gps available in this mobile or not. ?

• 2015-01-08 14:02
  • K6u@

My personal review, after 1 year using:
Screen is nice, good to use one handed. Difficult to type if you're not used to a small screen.
The camera is crap; I only use it to remember my parking spot.
The battery should be able to last you for a day with moderate usage.
The performance is super duper POOR. I don't understand how people can play games with this device. I'm not even a gamer and I think this device is bloody slow. It lags on chrome, evernote, kindle and even my messaging apps; stuff I use on a day to day basis. Like, I have to wait a good few seconds just for my keyboard to appear almost all the time. I used to have swipe to type, but removed it because it's too slow to be practical to me. There is also WAY too little RAM to go around. I find myself clearing RAM/cleaning apps all the time.
Built quality is cheap, but durable. I've dropped it a couple of times, worst case the cover will come off, but the phone itself is in good working condition, except a small dent on the cover.

Verdict: I wanted to change to a better phone ASAP, after just 6 months of using. Its a cheap piece of shit that gets the job done and that you probably won't care if you spoil it, but if it's a device you use so often you should consider paying a bit more for a better experience.

• 2015-01-08 05:31
  • RIFL
Total of 746 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A369i.