to all who wants a best smartphone try to buy high price value,, you buy this phone with cheaper price so dont expect high quality function.. come on guys think before you comment,,dont be stupid!
Renouvo, 25 Feb 2015I've been using Lenovo A390 for over 5 months now. It's a reliable phone but it does hang some... moreI hate this phone... ma whole money is lost.. the company says the camera is 5megapixel but it acts like below average vga phone.. go hell Lenovo...
It hangs after one month of purchase. Guys don't buy this stupid phone. I'm a victim for that...
Oza, 24 Jan 2015I think this model is fine. You will enjoy when you play the such game. But not at all HD game... moreHii dude can u just forward me the link of that cfw you mentioned in your comment ... thanx in advance
This is really a Good phone according to budget but lacks in terms of update ... no update o.s is just stuck on Ics(4.0) if there is any o.s update please do let me know ...
I is an asom smartphone
I can play most wanted n asaphalt 8 n many other big games
N it also fell many tymes n it also for my bick when i m riding nothing happen just some screatches on it
Bt its camera quality is awalfull the company said its 5mp camera bt it is worse then vga quality all over nice mobile at this prize
the android version now is preety old and after 1yr the phone starts hanging. Its better to use 3G data pack for browzing coz 2G in this phone is awfull,never gets the job done, even for checking mail u might have to wait preety long.U cannot keep more than 5 small size apps in your phone,for every new update it displays "there is insufficient space on the device"
It is one of the best phone i ever had in this range.It never hanged during browsing .i m using this for the last 1.5 years
Ive been using this phone for like 1year now. This phone really gets the job done for a 512mb ram. It is also a hard phone it fell like 7times and still working.
* it lags
* at some places it hangs when charging(I think its the voltage/current)
*Charger loosen up
But still good phone :) for me its 3.9 :) 5 is the highest 1 is the lowest
all comment at GSM arena more to negative! all phone is negative. for me, maybe u no skill to using smartphone.. "smart" before have problem.. so what phone very good in the world? nothing? u no have phone in your pocket?
I am using this phone for one year now...Its an average phone..Hanging some times..Camera quality is too low....I suggest Galaxy Core 2...
all features in this phone is awesome..although ive encounted invalid mmi but i managed to solve it..with this price you get 512mb ram,1g dual core and 5mp screen what can you ask for..
i have not experience any hang or this phone. their might be lag but it is only minimal... and dont expect too much on this phone if your really rocking it out coz all phone have limited capabilities..just be practical
1. Screen becomes non-responsive when charging
2. Returning to Home/Standby mode when opening/accessing Message/SMS
3. Delayed action when making a phone call
I had bought a Lenovo a390 handset On 12/March/ 2014. And from then onwards I have been facing problems with the product as well as it's accessories at regular intervals.
1) In just 12 days after the day of purchase the product started hanging and switching off automatically. I had contacted Lenovo service center for mobile phones and they managed to make it function again. That was the first time I had asked the service center personal to exchange my handset. All my data on phone was lost.
2) After 2 months it's USB cable stopped fitting in the charging slot of handset. I contacted the same service center and they gave me another USB cable which was barely fitting in even at that time.That cable too turned loose within one month of use.
3) somewhere around end of August to mid of September the mic Of handset stopped working. the handset was once again hanging and a set of vertical lines popped up on the screen. The service center consultant asked me to submit my phone and come after 2 days. After 3 rounds of going to and fro to the service center and dozen of calls I managed to get my phone back after a 10 days or so. The mic problem was solved and the vertical lines were removed too. This time I had made backup of the data but my phone contacts were lost.
4)on 13/ November/ 2014 exactly 8 months from the date of purchase once again my handset has started showing problems. The speaker is not working. I know within 1 week it will start hanging and once again I would have to sacrifice my personal phone data.
on complaining no is even listening or replying to mails. Stupid phone, stupid service, stupid brand.
lenovo customer care is a third class and useless customer service. i just purchased my a 390 in jan'14 and it automatically shut down. the customer service described it as physically damaged and told me to pay heavy charges. so please people just go thru the reviews before purchasing lenovo. they dont give you proper service especially fortech computers in pune is a rude and undisciplined service center.i repent for buying lenovo. to hell with lenovo.
Anonymous, 15 Nov 2014My Wi-Fi in this model hangs up and cannot be turned off...i already tried to turn my phone of... moreMy Lenovo cannot shut down or lock after use, does anyone know the problem? I have taken out the battery sim cards and also the memory card. It still does not work. My email is email@example.com
I've been using this phone for 19mos now and it's still working despite falling several times. It was my first smartphone and I didn't expect much because of the price but I was happy with it since I got to use the apps that I wanted. Not bad.
Hi, I tried to open my lenovo A390 but when I open it after a while it turn off the phone automatically, then it restart immediately. I tried to took off the batery and open it again but still its the same. So I tried to open it hard pressed with the start and the volume button and it opens but in a safe mode. I can't used the internet and other applications. only basic phone like text messaging and phone calls. What should I do since I'm far away from the service center I'm in a province.
here's my email firstname.lastname@example.org
already use over 1year.. just buy scndhand.. already drown in toilet 5 times.. crash countless.. but stil very well.. but sometimes lag.. but its better than shtty galaxy y..