Lenovo A390 - user opinions and reviews

2038899

7.4
7.3
7.9

do not buy this fone.. its gas a touch bug bug... means that you will have difficulty in typing specially if you are always texting or chatting.. the qwerty are all grounded... i had this fone but i almost threw it because of always mistyping even if i slowly type message.. pls. DO NOT buy this fone.. its a crap shit fone

• 2014-04-01 08:36
  • wHrS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-27 18:41 from veF@ - click to readwould u like to sold this

• 2014-03-28 08:22
  • Hkqm

Hii.. guys I bought that Lenovo A390 phone, its features are good but i've one prob. that all my outgoing calls saves in frequently contacted list & I don't want that, I want to delete that frequently contacted list, if anybody knows about that pl. let me know.
Regards,
Suresh

• 2014-03-27 18:41
  • veF@

> In reply to deenz @ 2014-03-24 08:48 from IVxb - click to readsame problem here. used the phone for 5 months, it was a good phone but i dont know what happen. anybody pls help us.

• 2014-03-25 06:50
  • 2Ap3

> In reply to deenz @ 2014-03-24 08:48 from IVxb - click to readlook at youtube. it already solution for that. use keyword lenovo a390 stuck at screen for search

• 2014-03-24 12:32
  • v38u

i have a problem. My phone cant'n be on. it just show the lenovo sign. please help me. i just bought this twice weeks ago :'(

• 2014-03-24 08:48
  • IVxb

> In reply to sachin @ 2014-03-20 03:41 from rKaq - click to readLenovo it's beter than Samsung star pro for internet connection

• 2014-03-23 21:05
  • 61jY

i have lenovo a390, i did format my phone now my phone not attached properly with wifi plz help me...........

• 2014-03-23 04:15
  • uusd

This is my second time repair my tounch pad..but it still the same problem...when I tounch app example like file manager..it will go to anther app...plz help me..

• 2014-03-22 03:55
  • HjBI

> In reply to user of lenovo @ 2014-03-02 06:57 from uC0E - click to readunfortunately the shutter cannotbe turned off. all you need to do is to install another application like camera 360 to customize your phone. tnx.

• 2014-03-21 02:33
  • SbV1

Lenovo A 390 vibrates while call is connected I wanted to stop it, eventhough in settings vibration is off . pls suggest me how to do

• 2014-03-20 11:27
  • U2c{

i want to buy a mobile pls tell me wether lenovo a390 is better than samsung star pro...????

• 2014-03-20 03:41
  • rKaq

I've been using this phone since december. It's not worth purchasing if u plan to load many apps. My phone lags a lot coz of them. I surmise it's due to the 512Mb ram. But, if you plan to load only limited apps then this phone is really good. It has overheating issues while using Wi-Fi, charging etc. Overall this phone is not recommended for apps(large number of apps).

• 2014-03-18 15:30
  • 2SPf

I am planning to buy lenovo a390 with in 1 week. any one can suggest me please.

• 2014-03-18 05:58
  • YMt6

i formated (icluding phone storage) my lenovo a 390. but now google maps are not abe to find my location. plZ help me guys.. maik a solution me at kanishk.sangal@gmail.con

• 2014-03-16 16:13
  • iiWa

> In reply to MIDO-ban @ 2014-03-15 07:22 from v38u - click to readabout that vold.fstab if u dont understand n dont know how to do it u can replace your vold.fstab with this https://www.dropbox.com/s/tih1jv3entax0je/vold.f­stab . that vold.fstab already modified to swap your memory. that only for lenovo a390 :)

• 2014-03-15 07:35
  • v38u

for those who ask me how to change rom to kitkat 4.4 this is link http://androidsmartphone-area....tkat-44.html . of course u need to root your phone first. remember, this is ROM not OS(Operating System). this rom more stable and saving battery life compare to stock rom in your phone. your phone will be smooth+awesome after this and not need to use other launcher from playstore. dont forget to swap your internal memory to external sd by modifying vold.fstab to play huge game such as MC4 and nfs most wanted. how? this is link http://androtechnocracks.blogs...ard-and.html :)

• 2014-03-15 07:22
  • v38u

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-03 03:58 from TSMH - click to readHi... I faced the same problem once with maxis.
Switch off the phone, took out the simcard for couple of days... put it in and the phone back to normal.

• 2014-03-14 11:34
  • PTFV

> In reply to Kane @ 2014-03-06 06:52 from kHWd - click to readHi I faced similar problem.

Switch off the phone, take the battery and simcard out.. wait couple of days.... and the phone functions as normal.

• 2014-03-14 11:31
  • PTFV
Total of 784 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A390.