Lenovo A516 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.1
6.9
6.6

i m using ths cell but when use dual sim then facing problem for connection

• 2015-01-24 12:05
  • 6QIJ

I purchase this phone 20 days ago Good phone.over all porfarmance is satisfactory.

• 2015-01-21 16:14
  • uW$x

Hi I have installed ClearPass QuickConnect in Lenovo A516 to access my Organisation WiFi but when i Click quick1x.networkconfig to Open, It says "No Suitable Program to Open this File"

But in Samsung it prompt to open via QuickConnect/Browser. Please advise how to access my Organisation WiFi

• 2015-01-21 10:53
  • NL9c

> In reply to pong @ 2014-12-28 05:56 from t7Xx - click to readHold power button and - volume together until automatically screenshot

• 2015-01-20 16:20
  • PTGw

> In reply to ahza @ 2015-01-14 03:04 from Hkt{ - click to readI have same problems tho . I take risk to format my phone by myself and what I get cannon turn on and one thing to do is bring your phone to shop and repair it is take 2 or 3 . I have format two time. Definitely waste my money. Bye to lenovo. I WOULD NEVER BUY LENOVO PRODUCT. DISAPPOINTED ABOUT A516.

• 2015-01-20 16:17
  • PTGw

> In reply to ahza @ 2015-01-14 03:04 from Hkt{ - click to readi also facing the same problem, even the time of a month from the purchasing date. baaaad phone i ever used

• 2015-01-20 10:04
  • 6pBh

I bought a new lenovo A516 from Saudi arabia, but when i started to use it, i realised that my money wasted because this is the most local phone i ever used. this phone is getting hanged while using internet even with 90% of Memory left blank. i request the Manufacturer to take back this product of you, or make it advanced.

• 2015-01-20 10:00
  • 6pBh

> In reply to pong @ 2014-12-28 05:56 from t7Xx - click to readjust press together the power button ang the volume down

• 2015-01-19 12:42
  • t7Xh

> In reply to AZB @ 2015-01-14 13:22 from t@FF - click to readDu booster download

• 2015-01-18 11:45
  • HjBC

Anyone give the idea of moves application to SD card

• 2015-01-14 13:22
  • t@FF

I have been using this fon for an year... by the next month itzself I hav to do formating... the fon is too slow and sometimes hangs very badly... I had bought it for 10500. last week I had changed its mother board... btt the same problem is existing... wot shall I do.... I couldn't waste my money anyways......:-(

• 2015-01-14 03:04
  • Hkt{

2GB is for the system and the remaining 2GB is for storage use

• 2015-01-13 17:24
  • w0Pt

i just want to ask about the specs. y is it the internal memory is 4gb but the actual is only 2 gb?

• 2015-01-12 23:08
  • GNDa

I've been using this phone for a year and the beginning I was regret cause the launcher lenovo is slowly always crash 4 times a day and sometimes my phone shutdown by herself and lag but after I find out way.

1. Root your phones
2. Download greenify apk in play store
3. Change launcher! Choose solo launcher only solo launcher is worked so far for me.

That's all very easy. you would get better results if you know how to handle it.

But one things if you don't know how to used ram kernel or etc don't try it you phone will off and can't used then you had to repair you phone cause you've lost format and make sure you have one apk virus cause this phone very easily get virus.

Well.. I had no idea to use ram cause I don't know how to make it but these way is easily. :)

Guys, don't feel regret If you know how to used this phone I bet you can play gta or hardcore games.

• 2015-01-10 16:07
  • PTGw

> In reply to BMOSW @ 2015-01-06 10:12 from RII7 - click to readYou only had to download battery saver! DU

• 2015-01-10 15:59
  • PTGw

This phone is actually great been using this since april 2014 until now. The problem is the back cover is easily to break and the performance of this too slow.after i install a stable custom rom like AllegroROM it makes my phone even faster,can now move apps to sd,play HD games like NBA2K14 with only 512mb ram.you just need to flash a custom rom and add some tweaks for better performance.

• 2015-01-09 19:40

Chaging slow took me 6 hours to finish Chaging 100% plus camera bad

• 2015-01-06 10:12
  • RII7

hi i need help.
my lenovo A516 is really giving me headache. i did reboot the phone last few days bcause the apps crashed again and again. now i cant even open the phone. i cant reboot it again bcause it stuck on the intro when i switch on the phone.
what should i do? i need the phone now

• 2015-01-06 06:16
  • PxFn

I have this phone and im regretted of buying it.. too slow and always crashed especially when i open the updated fb app and messenger..
I cant even move application to sd card unlike to my tab, it automatically transfer to save space.. i think this is bcoz its one of its nature.. and another thing is it only have a 2gb internal memory. No RAM at all bcoz everytime i intall any app it uses the internal memory. Only one sim has 3g.

• 2015-01-04 19:12
  • PT}D
Total of 772 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A516.