Lenovo A516 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.4
7.6
7.4

F@@@ shitt ... My phone cant turning on . Someone help me fix it! Please . For who wants buy this phone please don't buy it waste phone ever I use.

• 2014-09-01 13:38
  • HjBD

I'm using lenovo a516 for the past 6months. At first, the phone is very frustrating to use. (Laggy,slow, suddenly force close app. overall poor performance) but once i flashed it with a custom rom (allegro) it became much better phone. Also i installed some apps that can help boost the ram of this phone. (Ram expander, ram manger pro, start up mnger etc) now i can play some good games like leo's fortune, modern combat 5 & 4, dead trigger 1&2, nfs, nba2k14 (runs smoothly) hope lenovo make some adjustment (kitkat upgrade). We all know that this is a cheap phone but please consider not all people can buy high end phones. Thanks :)

• 2014-08-30 07:33
  • NAEQ

Wast video quality is poor ' it'd been bluffed ' thstbitbus 5Mp ' poor video Quality

• 2014-08-29 13:06
  • 3CYf

root your phone(framaroot) install rambooster, folder mount and nova launcher. works like a charm :)

• 2014-08-28 07:23
  • v0qQ

> In reply to werj @ 2014-06-28 10:37 from tufH - click to readMe too please teach me how to transfer the games to SD card please....lenovo a516

• 2014-08-27 09:47
  • t7Xr

> In reply to roshan @ 2014-08-13 17:41 from U@YE - click to readYou need to find exact ROM for your a516 and if I were you don't install new rom because it may brick your phone or stuck at boot just wait for lenovo to released a update version but I don't know if when they gonna release but if you still want to install new rom just search they are so many ROM for lenovo a516 like allegro ROM, Toba 3, Toba 4,lenovo stock ROM 140228(correct me if I'm wrong) no news about kitkat ROM... Wish there's release of kitkat.. :( pls. Lenovo!? :(

• 2014-08-26 15:45
  • v0qx

This phone is not for gaming because running the application slow or lag in short small ram but you can fix it just search many user make the lenovo a516 smooth I use lenovo a516 and I make my lenovo a516 faster and smooth

• 2014-08-26 15:25
  • v0qx

I want to Update my a516 to kitkat when they the lenovo released this version but I don't have problem using this phone because I'm rooted,ram expanded,foldermount but it is more perfect to update to kitkat because internal is going to be 5gb my brothers phone is lenovo s920 2gb memory when he update it to kit Kat memory turn to 5gb and more beautiful design my country is phillipine

• 2014-08-26 15:14
  • v0qx

My lenovo A516 the problem is the application that you want to open they go back to main menu. I tried to clear cache, reset and format. But the problems is the same. And i can't use the camera. Can you help me to solve this problem?

• 2014-08-26 08:23

• 2014-08-26 08:18
  • v0qx

i am using Lenove A 516 last there months...it was very disturb & slow all application...yesterday night it was switched off..when i turn switch on then i lost display...it was giving sound & tone but i din't see anything..what happen i don't ..any body can say what ia have to do,,,,i can'nt see any thing

• 2014-08-26 07:46
  • g5fs

> In reply to MMMM @ 2014-08-02 18:03 from iwpx - click to readJust cut and past

• 2014-08-26 02:25
  • tued

All u people complaining. . It's a cheap phone made by a Chinese company that's trying to compete internationally. . Yea if ur expecting Samsung or anything like that . U should sell the so called waste of money and buy urself some brains. . Ur getting wat ur paying for so stop nagging. As for all the issues. . There's isn't a phone in the world without any. So don't hate all..appreciate!

• 2014-08-25 00:12
  • 3JZD

This phone can be good if you mastering the problem, just install greenify and clean master then this phone can run normal like any other else...

• 2014-08-22 16:37
  • inWv

dual sim not working sometimes

• 2014-08-22 15:00
  • 3Y9B

for lenovo A516 speaker sound quality is very poor for incoming calls.

• 2014-08-21 22:15
  • J7Ry

> In reply to icecreamsandwhich @ 2014-08-03 18:12 from tSu0 - click to readThere is no such option in Lenovo A516 or for that matter in Android 4.2.2 Jellybean version of this phone. Though this simple option was there in the earlier Android versions. Could anyone help in enabling the feature of "Transfer Apps to SD card" and "Default location for installing Apps to SD card" on Android 4.2.2 version phones,in the easiest possible way.Thanks in advance..

• 2014-08-21 08:26
  • L1gu

i like this phone its good for me

• 2014-08-18 15:53
  • KZ8y
Total of 644 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A516.