Lenovo A516 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.6
7.7
7.3

> In reply to vicky @ 2014-11-22 14:17 from 6Q1S - click to readWell dude I'll be honest here , don't buy any android cell with 512 mb ram ... Lenovo is a good company and lenovo a516 is a good phone but it start to lag sometime until u restart your phone ... So I'll suggest u to buy cell phone with with 1GB of ram or more ...

• 2014-11-23 07:04
  • 6QqT

hi everybody I have bought this phone.can anyone tell me the phone is amazing good or not. I think this phone is not good. please what's your opinion about this phone.

• 2014-11-22 14:17
  • 6Q1S

And yes one more thing !
Download and Install "clean master" and "cm security" from play store ... They will keep your devices safe from viruses , malwares and other junks that is keeping your device slow ... And they will also boost your RAM ...
That's all folks :)
Enjoy with what you have cuz there are unlimited people in the world who can't even buy a cheap cell phone ...

• 2014-11-21 11:49
  • PUMt

This device gets slow if u use it daily and never power off ... It will force close your applications , will stuck and freeze , it will hang a lot ...
So please do power off your lenovo a516 daily and or should I say restart your phone once in a day and you will get better results and your phone will stay healthy and fresh :)
Thanks !

• 2014-11-21 11:28
  • PUMX

> In reply to ron @ 2014-11-11 02:41 from 7Xs4 - click to readWell Ron I think I know what u mean ...
When u press and hold the left button(I don't know the exact word) to clear/close recent apps , Don't close the "play music" app by sliding it to left or right side ...
I hope u will understand ! :)

• 2014-11-21 11:18
  • PUMX

hi there,
as per the opinions posted here i downloaded allegrorom after a thorough search. i downloaded allegrorom and did all the steps on the scatter downloading but the download didnt start. according to the videos and all the download should have started after scattering the file and clicking the download button. but it stands nil at 0%. no download takes place. experts please reply.

thanks in advance

• 2014-11-18 16:46
  • uuq4

very very bad phone always stuking

• 2014-11-18 09:59
  • PU77

> In reply to m.abuzeid @ 2014-10-17 08:54 from NwM9 - click to readPS download in pc sir!

• 2014-11-17 06:20
  • v0qT

> In reply to m.abuzeid @ 2014-10-17 08:54 from NwM9 - click to readhttp://www.android.gs/download...o-stock-rom/ find your unit there! then click to down load! ist been long to download im sure you its ok and im done it! now my phone is ok! this in the instruction! read and watch closely how to do when your download the file! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH1-NcDE85A by the way this is my fb melvin_yabut06@yahoo.com! try tu chat me ther if you nid help

• 2014-11-17 06:04
  • v0qT

all lenovo phones are bad. China make so they should sell it for Rs 500 - 1500/- max

• 2014-11-16 09:35
  • PxN0

my lenovo a516,when i was listening my music in my lenovo a516 then its shot down it is not open yet..how can i to resolve that.

• 2014-11-11 02:41
  • 7Xs4

why this phone comiming hanging? any solution have anyone for going speed up? plzzz tell me,,

• 2014-11-10 08:39
  • Hxep

> In reply to ishassi @ 2014-10-31 02:13 from thcB - click to readI have the same problem. I can't access pictures and music's through gallery and music player. What I do some one help me to solve that.

• 2014-11-10 06:02
  • vG@1

Hi! This phone is awesome! Yes at first this phone is so slow yes and because it consumes so much RAM. For people commenting here, try joining Lenovo A516 Support, Lenovo A516 [Team Philippines], Lenovo A516 Indonesia and many more groups on facebook and you could be helped through all your problems

• 2014-11-10 05:54
  • t7Xh

Hello I need your reply ASAP please. I suddenly click the pop app icon saying remember my options when I was sending a message. Can someone help me please where can I go for me to restore it again? I am always sending failed when I register any mobile promo. Please help guys

• 2014-11-09 23:03
  • vaQ%

> In reply to Dal23 @ 2014-10-29 04:32 from w0Pt - click to readhi I need your help ASAP.
pls tell me how you flashed allegrorom? can you get me a link? I searched the web all day long but couldn't find it. I am really sick of this phone and I am not in a situation to buy any other.
so pls tell me how you was successful on making this mobile smooth.

• 2014-11-09 13:17
  • utNt

> In reply to louie ph @ 2014-10-24 05:26 from XMh0 - click to readYeah. One day I will smash it using my service firearm . It always force close after I'm using the app in 17 sec. Wasting money & time. It work the luncher very slowly.

• 2014-11-09 10:38
  • 7Xmp

I've experience this kind of phone. When i play games like zombie tsunami it always hang and will go back to home page. and sometimes i can't see the pictures from my mem/card in gallery, i need to restart my phone for how many times. Battery isn't that good too.. and if you're going to apply themes you downloaded this phone will not work properly it will become slow.

• 2014-11-04 00:45
  • PU2U

What is the gb of memory card of lenovo a516 please tell me??????? i got mobile without memory card and i think it is because of no memory card

• 2014-11-01 11:37
  • uWT%

Hi. Can someone help me here? In my phone le ovo A516,, I can't see the pictures on my gallery from my memory card....

• 2014-10-31 02:13
  • thcB
Total of 720 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A516.