Hi guys....I am a Lenovo a536 user...
I am just giving specifications review which are as follows
1. The build quality is good and it's sleek.. Nice to handle and catchy
2. The battery backup is 2000mA but still it's really have a very good backup and it can go at least for 1day with heavy usage of 3G internet and other applications which can consume RAM POWER.
3. Hardware specifications is really good 1.3 ghz processor I.e. Of quad core great...with 1GB RAM, 5mp rear with LED FLASH and 2 mp front ...
4. Display quality is really decent far far decent than any Nokia lumia and micromax mobiles...very good touch interface...no such problem with connectivity issues..
5. Android kitkat is the Os but still there is no problem in regards of power consumption...
6. Great pricing within 10k is really awesome....it can compete with any brand whose price range is within 15k.. There is no doubt about it...
Guys it's a really good one and it's an honest review not a fake one.....if u really want a good brand mobile under 10k then go for it...!!! You will not be disappointed..!!!
Its a wonderful mobile no such problem with connectivity and battery is really good...no such problem with the device honestly go ahead bag this handset in your pocket...
hi.... i am a lenovo a536 user. its the best phone in this price (Rs. 14000). it has ability to compete all expensive phones.. light weight and good looking...
one more thing sim is not mini sim as here define in specs..
go head and buy it without any hesitation :)
Can u help me im in a very big troublr should i buy lrnovo a536 or a606 .please tell me as soon as possible
Vikas, 23 Dec 2014Plzz. Any one tell hindi font support or notNot support
iam using these mobile and it has no problem well worked properly its good phone compare with moto g
iramki4u, 16 Dec 2014Last month I brought Redmi 1S.. initially i thought my choice is good later on i relised I mad... moreThank you so much for sharing your hands-on experience on both device. I am having a hard time comparing the two and even had a headache on which one to choose. Now I know Lenovo is still the best even if it lacks on specs a bit. :) I'm going to buy it tomorrow.
Lola, 15 Dec 2014The phone battery drop 10% after an hour. Is it normal ?Your phone has a battery problem mine is 4 hours of heavy gaming online like kritika, coc and other games but for an hour i dont think so yours has a problem
We want this phone to be upgradable to lolipop
Pls upgrade lenovo this phone
i am using this mobile. its beautiful and rich model. all performance is good but volume is bad.
appu, 20 Dec 2014How its battery life??? plzztellll me...It depends on how you use it. But in my experience, if you're surfing with the wi-fi or playing games continuously. It will last only for 4-6 hours.
What say about otg supported on lenovo a536
It is support otg or not