Lenovo A60+ - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

5.8
5.7
5.8

> In reply to CyndIE @ 2013-03-21 06:53 from t7MR - click to readit actually depends on ur locan data connection or wireless provider..mine is under prepaid so as long i can capture 3g and as long i have enough money on my phone..it's smooth and fast for internet browsing....

• 2013-04-04 00:54
  • A2r}

Where is the enter button in text messaging?

• 2013-04-03 08:23
  • v0X9

can i play drag race and nfs like games on it?

• 2013-04-02 20:56
  • wdUZ

> In reply to Henry @ 2013-03-28 02:50 from XMF9 - click to readThe audio quality is great! Moreover, the bass and treble will echo through your ears when you wear a decent headset, that's how good it is.

• 2013-03-28 15:27
  • t7NU

Can anybody tell me about the audio quality?Im sorta audiophile

• 2013-03-28 02:50
  • XMF9

How to root easily a60+? pls help me

• 2013-03-23 14:59
  • tWhf

> In reply to himanshu852 @ 2013-03-21 18:44 from wdU@ - click to readI don't know what happened but my YouTube works now. Anyway, thanks for replying.

• 2013-03-23 12:30
  • t7N6

> In reply to CyndIE @ 2013-03-21 06:53 from t7MR - click to readi watched many youtube videos and it works perfectly

• 2013-03-21 18:44
  • wdU@

Hi, just want to ask if you can watch YouTube or Vimeo videos smoothly? Because mine force closes by itself while i'm in the middle of watching a video. I haven't touched or rooted my a60+. I think my internal memory is still sufficient enough too (26 mb available). I've tried to run the video on youtube app and on the website but still exits by itself. I have adobe flash player installed as well. Restarted the phone and still nothing, please help me! This is very frustrating.

• 2013-03-21 06:53
  • t7MR

I got one of this, the screen is less than 16M colors (a site in Vietnam states it is 262k colors only).
Camera let you choose 3M size, not sure is it extrapolated or factory built?
Otherwise a nice Android phone for ~US$80.

• 2013-03-21 04:23
  • 2IEi

how can i add the Apps2SD in order for me to transfer the games memory to SD?

• 2013-03-21 03:39
  • 9Lbe

Can i play nfs shift or assassin creed on this mobile?

• 2013-03-20 06:31
  • wdU@

Can i play nfs shift or assassin creed on this device?

• 2013-03-20 06:30
  • wdU@

> In reply to Jherz @ 2013-03-17 13:23 from K7et - click to read@Jherz only some games can be transfer or move to the sd card but other dont. the google play has an application that could help u transfer applications to the sd card. Apps2SD or AppMgr III just try the two of them ayt? hope it would help u

• 2013-03-18 05:37
  • t7Ru

> In reply to miguelskiii @ 2013-03-11 11:41 from t7N8 - click to readhow to root it?? i have the same problem.. but isnt it if you root the memory it will lose the unit's warranty?? please i need help.. you can send me email here jherz014@yahoo.com thank you so much :)

• 2013-03-17 13:45
  • K7et

> In reply to Eun Hee @ 2013-03-16 03:29 from t7Rq - click to readthe graphics of temple run and subway surfers were too high in definition thats why it is crashing.. i have the same unit and i only have games that are low in graphics

• 2013-03-17 13:43
  • K7et

I would like to ask.. I have a 4gig Micro SD card.. but when i download apps from google play it is still taking the space from my internal memory but since then i have insufficient memory so i cant download apps anymore.. i cant even move it to my SD card so my internal memory would free up some space.. please help me what should i do.. please answer me asap.. thanks

• 2013-03-17 13:23
  • K7et

I've been using the Lenovo A60+ for more than 2months now and i'm loving it. i installed the launcher 7 for my default launcher instead of using the default mango launcher on the phone. even though it has a low memory space i still give it a thumbs up. you could transfer some applications to the SD card inside the phone with ease. my main concern is that i could not play temple run or subway surfers coz when i open the applications it would read it for awhile until the loading screen shows and after the loading it crashes and goes back to the home screen even if i'm using the mango launcher. but no harm done, i'm using a tablet just to play games so its still fine. hope the Lenovo A60+ would increase its RAM. =)

• 2013-03-16 03:29
  • t7Rq

how to download games from google playstore through computer?

• 2013-03-13 12:12
  • wdUW

how can i increase my mobile's ram (without rooting)
it embarress me in front of my friends :'(

• 2013-03-13 12:08
  • wdUW
Total of 362 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A60+.