My mobile system is showing to update 1060mb
I don't know what us new on that it came on me yesterday
So can u tel me what us new on thise system
Reply me fast..........
hi all,i just using this phone for about 3 days... my opinions for this phone:
- camera is good, especially for low price smartphone
- LTE is fast (although its depend on the provider)
- heating problem is not a big issue, its standard i think
- screen is bright and clear
- battery is drain so fast... i should charge it twice a day
- no LED/light notification for call or message
- no usb otg
it would be better if this device has usb otg capability and both sims are capable with LTE...
overall.. its a good phone for a good price
AJMHD, 06 Apr 2015hiiii,, i am going to buy this one.... Any suggestions Friends???? reply plsss Sure..its a really good phone.
Lol... nw its not on flipkart.its out of stock.and u ppl give ur opinion only true.pls!!sum ppl saying its a bad cell ever nd other opposite to it. Its luking lyk here is going a war for lenovo..wat shud I do? Buy it or not? Lenovo u suggest to us.
Subbu, 05 Apr 2015Totally confused! Which should i buy?lenevo a6000 or redmi 2!plz tell suggestion.Redme 2 and Lenovo are almost same in specs & quality but, Redme 2 is slighty better over lenovo a6000 as it has OTG connectivity, no heating issues and slightly better benchmarks.
dont update other rom... lollipop update comes within few weeks ..for rooting mobile check this http://forum.xda-developers.co...-to-t3017828
i am going to buy this one....
Any suggestions Friends????
yes display getting heat while charging after update i have this issue
sat, 04 Apr 2015Which mobile is best lenovo a6000 or moto e suggest.Go for lenova a 6000
jjw2015, 05 Apr 2015Okay, I'm going to post my review on this phone.
1. I jumped from a very cheap android phon... moreNo Thts how it works
U can turn of the repeating image by going to the settings
The two images are 1 normal and 1 with HDR
may i go for it or not. its have any problem in battery heating ,camera etc. pls help me.
Subbu, 05 Apr 2015Totally confused! Which should i buy?lenevo a6000 or redmi 2!plz tell suggestion.Don't buy lenovo a 6000 its looks like a toy and camera quality is very poor its a complete Chinese joy with lots of features.
Okay, I'm going to post my review on this phone.
1. I jumped from a very cheap android phone to this. The screen quality is astonishing. I love it.
2. The backside does heat a bit. I'm not really disturbed by this, but some people might.
3. I'm not really liking the UI, I wish Lenovo spends more money hiring better UI designer.
4.Not sure with the battery, I think it's quite good.
5. The unit I had has some games preinstalled. Asphalt 8 is quite smooth. HOWEVER, I try Asphalt 8 on my friend new phone (got it from the Playstore) and I notice there is a very small glitch such as black lines or something. If you're playing with preinstalled Asphalt, you won't find the issue but then I read comments from this site to uninstall the game and install a fresh one from the Playstore and when I did, the Asphalt 8 I played from A6000 has the same glitch from my friend's phone.
6. I found that if you take picture with rear camera with HDR on, you will get two images. Not sure if this is a glitch or not.
Honestly, I'm holding on this phone until I can get my hands on Zenfone 2 but A6000 is VERY LIGHT, it's almost feel like a dummy phone but functioning. I don't think I can have a heavier device, the weight is perfect for my hand.
Anyone got a problem with camera making double take/snaps when it's on HDR mode? So when you take a picture from the front camera and turn the on HDR , the results are two pictures instead of one.
Was it a software glitch or I have defective item?
Agps works good only with wifi. through data connectvity it doesnt pick the location at all. can any one help with setting of AGPS?
Anand, 05 Apr 2015rajesh Have you tried updating the sw? Goto settings->about phone -> system update ... moreYes, I have updated it to latest version. This phone is generating a lot of heat, and due to that you cannot even talk to anyone.
Rajesh Rathore, 05 Apr 2015This phone is good for average user, I mean people who prefer to play few games, uses camera, ... morerajesh
Have you tried updating the sw? Goto settings->about phone -> system update
Be on a WiFi network... Keep updating till you get the message saying ' this is the latest version'