sparsh1190, 29 Jan 2015Hi I got Lenovo A6000 today morning. My Short Review 1.Display is Beautiful and vibrant Brig... moreHi Sparsh.. Hold both phones together and take a shot.. a6000 camera is far better than Redmi1s.. i had ordered both phones consecutive days, and both delivered today morning..
I received the phone around 9:45 am and wrote the review around 12pm. i am sure i would have had the time to test the features that i have written about.
I am happy with the phone specs. Good Luck ! !
Hi I got Lenovo A6000 today morning.
My Short Review
1.Display is Beautiful and vibrant Brightness is best in class smooth Touch. No problem at all.
2. Battery- I got mobile with 50 battery. Now battery stat is- 3.45 hr on battery & 1.30 hr On screen time & battery is still 20% I think it is Very Good.
4. Headphone music quality is Superb. But not satisfied with Speakr sound. Even Moto G-2 single speakr is better than This phone. I used other Headphone not coming with Phonebox.
5- Performance is still superb. No lag. No network problem.Smooth multitasking.
6- Camera - Highly Disappointed. Not near to even Redmi 1S. Colors are totally washed out. Didnt take low light shot but I think they will also produce same result or Bad.
Hello Friends, lenovo a6000 mobile is really good if you are going to purchase one cell by the cheapest price. as my bro having redmi 1s and i was purchase lenovo a6000. i am surely providing you that go for redmi 1s besides of lenovo a6000. coming to camera. redmi 1s camera is breliant than lenovo. redmi 1s speed is also good cz of 1.6ghz processor and lenovo having only 1.2ghz. features are quite better than lenovo for redmi 1s. battary backup is poor if you are playing any high defination games for lenovo. but battery back up is excellent for redmi. lenovo doesnt provide scratch resistence or gorilla glass. but redmi provided the same. front camera is same for both. only advantage for lenovo is 4g support. otherthan you should go for xiaomi products. and purchase redmi 1s or redmi note.
helo frnds i booked lenovo a 6000. on 28 jan. i will get it on 7 feb.you can check it on you tube.this is good
Raja, 29 Jan 2015Is there any notification LED available in A6000?No dear. not available
Naresh, 29 Jan 2015Frds... Tell me Phon r good or BadBased on price and specification this a6000 is fabulous
Those who got the phone plz do indepth review by considering below points
1. Display (brightness, viewing angles, sunlight visibility, screen protection)
2. Sound (speaker loudness, clarity)
3. Softwear (bugs, smoothness, performance)
4. Benchmarks( antut, nenamark 2)
5. Gaming ( test in low, medium, high graphics)
6. Camera ( quality, laggyness, indoor, outdoor, pics n video quality)
7. Battery ( backup, heating)
8. Build quality
9. Touch ( sensitivity, accuracy)
10. Connectivity (4g, 3g, 2g, wifi, bluetooth, usb, GPS...signal strength, connectivity issues)
11. Call quality
12. Handyness (good to hold or not)
13. Accesories (charger, headphones, data cable....quality)
Raja, 29 Jan 2015Is there any notification LED available in A6000?no led light.
Li-po Battery is not a Con. Even google nexus 5 had Li-Po battery instead of Li-Io. Most of the Mobies now a days carry Li-po like HTC,google,Lenovo
Will get mobile today from flipkart.
Who got in First Sell of Flipkart.. please Give Review or ur opinion in
1. Battery Backup.
2. Music out put Quality(about Clear music)
3. Call Quality
4. Usb otg support or not
5. Heating issu
7. Performance on HD games.
8. User Interface
8. Camera Quality.
9. Video Recording quality.