I bought this phone some months back. As everyone has pointed out, I also upgraded to the lollypop version. I also tried the factory reset option. Earlier the phone was only bad, but now it has become worst.
I agree with the complaints faced by other people. They have given the actual account of the problems facing.
Following are only some of the other problems that I have faced.
- I can't assign a specific incoming call ringtone to a specific contact. All the contacts uses the same default ring tone.
- Can't add number to a contact while editing. In fact many fields can't be added.
- The RETURN (ENTER) key is missing in SMS. So, the SMS will be a long statement/line, without a line break.
- Can't insert widgets/icons in the current page, even if there is a space. It gets inserted in the some page as per it's whims and fancies. It is extremely difficult to move the icon to the desired page.
- God knows what is "ip call" in contacts. Calling the company helpline was of no use.
- Can't make calls from SIM2
- Audio gets muted automatically while playing some videos. I tried playing the same video in my SGS2 phone, and it works.
- The list is endless.
I bought Lenovo, because it is an offshoot of IBM. But I am thoroughly disappointed. I will never ever buy this company's products in my life time. This Lenovo A6000 is my LAST LENOVO PRODUCT.
I purchased a6000 mobile .. to say about this mobile its good for KITKAT only and my lenovo touch sometimes working heavy means when i touch at one place it activates another spot .... here is a comedy thing when i called to service center after that moment its working fine ...
overall performance is good .. i satisfied with mobile... Thankyou
Shubham more, 20 Sep 2015Can anyone tell me how to update A6000 from KitKat to lolipopDear,
If you want to upgrading follow the below steps.
1. Go "setting"
2. in setting go to "About Phone"
3. Go to " system update"
it will be automatically upgarde
ramanbaug, 08 Dec 2015Reset your phone, all the problems will be solved.Thats true just try to reset your phone and all problem clear
whenever the data is on and there is an incoming call, the phone hangs and hangs very badly and I'm unable to receive the call.
the camera quality worsened after the lollipop update.
there was always bad ram management.
hanging of phone all the time.
nothing good about this phone to write here.
bring some update, at least fix the calling problem.
a phone which is not suitable for calling is not a phone it is just a box
Phone becomes hanging monster after upgrading to lollipop..... Battery draining like ice melt Even when using 2g.....shame on u lenovo. U just can't gve ur customers a fluent update..... Earlier i recommend lenovo products to ma frndss. But nw i hate lenovo brand....
Worst phone, hangs hangs and hangs ... after upgrading the software it was worst. Did a factory reset no change . Please don't buy lenovo products . cheats cheats cheats .
can't find setting for double tap to lockscreen after update to lollipop. need help﻿
Have never owned a phone that has caused me this much misery. Bought this phone a few months ago when new in the market with the hope that it would live up to it's brand (expertise in laptops). But lo and behold...
- It hangs, hangs, hangs...
- The screen goes blank (black that is) for no apparent reason and stays that way for about 3 minutes before it detects that you were trying to get its attention
- When a call comes in, same problem above occurs
- Messages and Phonebook hang, then when you eventually give up, an error message appears e.g Contact Manager is not responding. Would you like to Wait or Exit.. Hmm.. How about none of the above?
- Dialer hangs and for a few moments your entire Phonebook vanishes. The phone says "0 contacts at the moment". Not funny at all...
- It hangs, hangs, hangs
- Drops calls
- Even though a contact is saved in the Phonebook, when that contact calls you, it doesn't identify their name...
- Connection to the Internet is a problem. For some reason pages tend to be offline more often than not when accessed with this phone...
The list is endless but I'll leave it there for now... Let's just say I'm not happy....
After updating to lollipop my lenevo a6000 is hangingheating some of my app are not showing on homescrean but they are still installed , and in storage it is showing 2.5gb total SD card storage but the SD card is 16gb what to do I am totally blank please help me
SUcks After Upgrade to lollipop, battery drain fast (maybe due to very high auto brightness, application is laggy, need to clear RAM All the Time to get better performance, just not worth it to upgrade to Lollipop, just stay with kitkat, laggy at typing but much better at Battery life, overall performances and screen brightness
Pranab (Hrids), 08 Dec 2015Please help me ....I bought this my lenovo a6000 before1 n hlf months ..it was working nice bu... moreWhen you make a call, increase the volume by pressing the volume up button of your phone.
this phone is a worst phone first for a week it was working good after that started problems and lenovo gave 2 updation his updation is only meant for cheating customers after updation camera clarity gone bad and alwys hanging problem .so friends please dont buy this phone at all not this a6000 all lenovo products
Please help me ....I bought this my lenovo a6000 before1 n hlf months ..it was working nice but now from 2,3 days I hear low volume of others voice during call but when i turns on the loudspeaker it's hear gud and clear high volume ,but on internal speaker I hear very low volume almost no volume so how can I hear and get the normal volume please reply n suggest me first.