obada123, 30 Aug 2016does it support OTG ? do u recommend for a light use ?All lenovo support OTG
people complaining that they cant here me well and my voice is low
its not a network issue as people can hear me well on my 2 years old Samsung.
already sent to maintenance\warranty they said they replaced motherboard but no improvement.
looks like phone has some bugs. very disappointed in A6010.
This mobile internet and calling dialer option is not good. I hate this mobile. I am so disappointment.
One month ago I buy this phone .. Nice look..but now this flashlight is repair..
somu, 24 Jul 2016when I input the home theatre cord,then volume sound automatically increase...... I'n MX play... moreits auto system u when media stopped then u full volume of video then u play again that video
yesterday i buy this phone. read it
1. nice look and nice display, 5 inch 1280x720 (ips technology)
2. adding more sensor: gyro, accelerometer, proxymity, sound, compass (lenovo A6000 plus only two sensor, accelerometer and proxymity)
3. nice signal received, 3g and 4g
4. stereo speaker with dolby atmos
5. battery backup.. not bad if only for browsing and social media like a facebook, wa, bbm, etc
1. this phone using snapdragon 410 with adreno 306 gpu, so for recording full hp this phone its no problem, but i have lagging for playing full hd, (audio was lag, not syncron with video)maybe using mx player for fix it
(i was 2x update firmware with size 1,2gb and 8mb but os still on lollipop 5.02)
vishnu , 28 May 2016Lenovo I am cursing you for making this kind of mobile
I lost every trust in you
1- screen ... moreUpdate phone....otherwise go to customer care.....maybe ur problem Will be solved...