Lenovo A690 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

6.3
6.1
6.0

Really a waste of money. can't even install any app more than 1MB. better think a million times before buying this phone. Totally ripped off

• 2014-08-21 11:17
  • t7Xi

I would like to ask why my lenovo A690 stopped the process android.process.acore

• 2014-08-18 01:58
  • t7Xh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-23 09:31 from 2SS6 - click to readThat grammar tho.

• 2014-08-02 19:39
  • vaN}

how can i off the shutter of the camera?..

• 2014-08-02 08:46
  • uSQu

a690 mobile
lenova battary

• 2014-07-31 17:24
  • wd8Q

> In reply to edwing @ 2014-05-31 09:39 from utta - click to readSir, I seem to have problem connecting Kingo to my mobile. how do I do this

• 2014-07-24 00:19
  • t7$T

I endorse with somebody using stupid phone dont buy. Since I have no better word, I simply endorse it with regret for buying A690 lenova. It is not only this set, I recommend not buy any lenova set with the worst after sales service and service center and problem with the set. I saw several people having the problem of low storage space. I have already given my comment in economic times and times of india. can the company open their open their eyes and see what is wrong with this set.

• 2014-07-23 09:31
  • 2SS6

> In reply to yam @ 2014-05-24 09:19 from vj1R - click to readI think there is no option to turn of the camera sound.

• 2014-07-04 07:17
  • HHHH

the specs are terrible i rather buy local phone here in Philippines

• 2014-06-06 18:33
  • t7Qc

Lenovo A690 is one of the best mobiles I have ever used.
It is user friendly. It's camera is average. Blutooth, GPS, GPRS, Bluetooth etc. are excellent.
To make the phone most useful go for rooting by using Kingo Root. After rooting you can disable the camera sound (which was not possible earlier), you can remove some unnecessary apps(after backing them up with Titanium app, which you can restore later if you want)and thus can save much more space. After installing all my necessary apps (including whats app, facebook update, google map updates, adobe reader, msoffice reader, skype, dictionaries, cleaning apps, contact and sms apps, etc.) I still have around 80mb free in Lenovo A690. Highly customizable.
Offcourse there is a problem of unrecognizing phonebook contacts sometimes. Just use rootcleaner app. It will rectify this problem instantly.
I encourage people to buy this phone.
Edwin Gomez

• 2014-05-31 09:39
  • utta

> In reply to yuki @ 2014-04-24 12:03 from uSSc - click to readHow to turn off camera sounds

• 2014-05-24 09:19
  • vj1R

How to repair the OS when the Android Gingerbread of Lenovo A690 gets corrupted?? I had given it for servicing but they say that it cannot be repaired?? So what to do?? Please help me out?

• 2014-05-14 10:13
  • sSMd

Help... How to delete the "workspaces" in the homescreen? By default it has 5 workspaces span across the screen, and I only need 1 so my wallpaper could fit. How to do this?

• 2014-05-04 18:03
  • 61nf

Pls suggest an alternative to download more apps.. plssssss

• 2014-05-04 12:34
  • Xu@$

Horrible phone.. cant download any application coz of low internal memory.. stupid phone pls don buy it..

• 2014-05-04 12:32
  • Xu@$

this is a cool phone..

• 2014-04-30 06:37
  • wHru

this phone sucks. i bought it like 3 months ago and now its lcd is broken. it has no history of mishandle or whatsoever. i went to my friend to have my phone check and he also had a costumer with the same problem i have. if you want to have a lenovo phone, try a516 or higher for assurance that your phone will last longer. i have a a516 now and runs very smooth

• 2014-04-30 00:06
  • v0qZ

some of the basic operations on device can be read at the user manual, take some time to read it..

• 2014-04-28 15:58
  • sxuT

Anybody has used Firefox on dis mobile? Can it open desktop websites?

• 2014-04-25 20:46
  • sF%i
Total of 310 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A690.