I think here lots of fake comments ....I got my a7000 in afternoon....and I upgrade and download lots of application near about 500mb....I'm fully satisfied ...with high speed ..its really awesome phone...I suggest very one who want a budget smart phone....please go with A7000...its far better then yureka...
i am using lenovo a7000.i am facing some problems.there is no default music player.what to do?will i download vlc or any other music player?if so,then dolby atmos system will applicable?and also i am facing network problem.i have vodafone 3g sim.but network getting slow.what should i do?
phone is heated after using of 20-30 min.please help.
hey guys, i'm really fan of lenovo, since they lunch the a6000 but now am puzzled btwn a6000+ and a7000? i really wanted to know that which phones camera is better, koz i've read the comments that a7000 camera was not good due to low pixels, is that it?
Devil, 27 Apr 2015i m interested to buy this phone but can anyone guide me before buy this phone that is it valu... moreMy dad bought this phone for me and the device totally worth the money. If anyone is not satisfied with the UI then they can use L" Launcher". I'm satisfied with this device. You can go for this device. And it takes a sort of long time to fully charge the battery but I think if you switched to Super Power Mode then charging time Highly decreases. Everything is fine!!! And This Phone Is Totally Awesome!!!
When im using whatsapp its not showing notifications unless u start d app..unlike other Mobiles which r continuously shows notification.. Pls help
lenovo a 7000 very heat when charging and take more than 5 hours in full charging. dont like this.
I bought a few days ago the Lenovo A536.
It works fine, it connects to any wifi i choose without problems, but after a while it stops internet access for no obvious reason.
It remains connected to the WiFi, it keeps the same IP, i have access to the router (ping is working, and i can access the router settings) from my browser but i dont have access to the internet from any application (browser, Skype, Viber, Mail, etc..)
I tried a different (public) WiFi, and has the same issue.
(My Laptop and a HTC Wildfire phone, keeps working fine all the time at home)
If i simply disable and enable the WiFi antenna, it connects and works again for 20-120min
I tried restarting, disabling Security (and firewall), turn off every application that could interfered to internet access, add all applications to firewall's "safe list", i even downloaded "Lenovo companion" but is can't find any problems.
The wifi after a while stops every communication to the internet.
It's very annoying, because no internet means no messages, no emails, and no calls from VOIP programs.
Anybody has the same problem?
Is it A536's fault, or is it the Android 4.4.2?
Is there a solution, or i have to give back my phone while i can, and select a different model, as this is useless for the purpose i bought it?
i m interested to buy this phone but can anyone guide me before buy this phone that is it value for money or not?????
This phone(lenovo a7000) is totally worst ... And it relise heavy heat while use the 3G network and charging .... So please don't by this mobile ... Because I have a lenovo a7000..
selfie camera not good. It capture mirror images and not shown original view. A6000 has better camera.
punjabi language is not supported.
I am using this phone from past 9 days,Overall a good phone. Touch, camera, battery back up all good but headphone not good quality.
how was the phone performance ?
IS the display will easily broken or not, the phone is water resistant or not
which one is best lenovo a7000 or asus zenfone 2ze551ml which is to buy value for money
Bought This phone(Lenovo A7000) from Flipkart for Rs 8999/-
1. The phone has Lollipop version of android which is great.
2. In terms of speed, since it has 2GB RAM, the phone processes are fast.
3. Touch quality is really good.
4. Display is amazing. (you will get to know when you play a HD video) Camera quality is really good for this price. Please dont expect more!!!!
5. Sound quality is good, not the best.
6. The user interface is just awesome. You will enjoy it.All the applications in this phone works fine.
7. Totally its exuberantly worth buying this phone for 8999/-
Now goes the CONS:
1. The phone gets heated(warm) up while you are on call for more than 2 mins.Specifically the rear part of the phone gets heated up.(My phone does that, not sure about others)
2. Dolby is just a bukshit. Its nothing but just a sound enhancer. (Take an eg. of HTC desire series. You have something called as "Beats Audio") Its the same feature in A7000 and they call it as Dolby!!
3.Rear Camera(8MP): When you take pics, the display of the phone gets heated up. (you can expereince the heat when you keep your phone in your pocket after taking pictures).
4.Front Csmera(5MP): The images taken through front camera is inverted, it doesnot change like in other phones( I hope you understand what i am talking about).
Overall rating for this phone by me is 4/5. WORTH BUYING IT!!
hey guys think about it what am trying to writing,
1. it has 8 core processor ( even my lappy has 2 corea only till now still its heated thanks there is ice cooling technology their ,i.e. a fan inside lappy mobile dosent have it.)
2. it has 16 core GPU maybe at 550+ MHz frequency ( my lappy has 450 Mhz Radeon graphics still it can load almost all hd games but there is a cooling system )
3. problem in operating as almoat 40-60% people who bought this are new for Vibe UI so it take some times to know everything about it. except that i dont think so that there is prblm like FB working but whats app not working , i laugh at those who saying dont buy this cuz of whats app not working , guys to be frank be practical and use some common sense.
3. stock camera apps had problem its true 50-70% ( solution as per my knowledge on android is use Lenovo Vibe Camera js google for it and you get many links just install it manually like other apps then check somebody that any changes or still the same)
i want to buy this phone as m ROM developer i do many experimental things on my any droid, someone who bought this already plz provide me only one review that, this phone can last for one day with my thia requirements
* 1-2 hour music
* 1-2 hour online gaming like Hay Day,COC
* 1-2 hour talktime
* 2-3 hour chatting all these with always ON 2G data
now somebody honestly say plz is it last for one day with single charge?
one can mail me here for personal overview about this
better go for a6000 plus.
awsme phone with less price, more ram, more intrnl mem
A7000 is waste , we cant install more apps , cpu runs low due to less mem.
better buy a6000 plus.
i m going to a6000 plus.first andorid mobile vth my own slry
its only 7500 /-