I have used this phone for a week and based on it, sharing my take on this phone.
1. Budget Mobile
2. Dolby sound is too good when used it with some branded earset like Sennheiser
3. Light weight and slim design
4. Even after high use of Data (H+), the heat is understandably agreeable
5. High battery capacity
1. Could Feel the Chinese product
2. IPS screen nit gorilla glass
3. Even though with 2gb ram nad 1.5 GHZ octocore processor, Still unsure if this would still be capable enough to handle big HD games without a fuzz.
My Review After using it For 3 Days
3.Smooth and Fluid UI
1. While talking abnormal heat is generating.
2. No notifications of whatsapp, wechat, mails etc.
3. Earphone sucks
4. Camera is kinda worst i guess so prvsly i was blackberry where 2 mega pixels gives much better quality than 8 mega pixel camera.
I found volume issue..
Issue is with earphone coming with lenovo A7000.
On other earphone sound is Awesome
Hi anybody plz tell me whether flip cart persons refund money...i dont want to use lenovo a 7000..fed up with heatng prblm..dont thnk that prblm wl resolve easily...safety is impt..i m planing to ask for refund plz anybody answer..help me plz
Hey guys those who getting bad cam pics u can use camera 360 ultimate this app takes pics better than the default camera somewhat decent and clear than default cam and the phone is gud and only 3 con's for me : 1. Camera should have been improved it is same as a6000 2. Yes u guys right heat problem is thr but not much it is around 45 yureka has up to 50 so it is better and 3. No backlight on keys
how is the picture & video quality as compared to redmi 2??
does it have full hd video recording or hd??
RAVI, 20 Apr 2015Dear Tell me shell I buy this phone or not Don't buy it is radiating abnormal heat
I won't recommend this phone to anyone.
It has some really annoying bugs.
You won't get notifications. I'm not even getting my mail updates.
The camera stops working all of a sudden and then I have to restart the phone.
I looks like a good buy for the price they are selling it at. And it has really good specs, no doubt but it is not at all user friendly.
Its just been 2 days and its giving me problems already.
I want to buy Lenovo A7000 so this phone is gud or not it having some heating poor camra n ol that so please suggest me.
sri vizag, 19 Apr 2015Phone gets heat while call to frnds,primary camera problem, no other issuesYes that's true
WE guys need a proper review from the users who used the phone for more than 3 days they only can understand the phone and it's draw backs so plz guys post a good and proper and also a elaborated review
Hey guys does dis set supports hd recordng...ilike dis phone very much do tell me guys shud i buy it or not...some are saying heatng prob i hate dat prob..
Pls guys tell me wats true
Smooth and Fluid UI
Also lenovo good customer Care,Had given small update to fix some bugs.
If the size of this phone is 5 inch it would be great.
Nice phone for this price