angry_phone, 25 Apr 2016This is the worst phone I've ever used... really want to smash it to pieces sometimes... >then smash it, go on! no one's stoppin you. why bought it in the first place???
This is the worst phone I've ever used... really want to smash it to pieces sometimes... >
Big disappointment. I bought this phone on 8 December 2015 and I really disappointed now. Here are the pros and cons:
1. Has an LED indicator
2. Good display resolution (Full HD: 1080x1920 pixels, 401 ppi)
1. Not so good web browsing performance
2. Screen touch problems (including the keyboard)
3. No pre-installed memo pad
4. Inconsistent performance while playing games like Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Hay Day, Boom Beach and so on, it sometimes slow down and crashes
5. Not so good design with the buttons and capacitive buttons, before it was in silver colour and now becomes black in colour (The colour is completely gone!)
6. Too much bloatwares
7. Not so good camera (Blurry images in low light conditions such as night photos and including the selfie camera)
8. Brightness problems
9. Call quality is not so good
10. Sound quality is not good and weak speaker
11. Low storage capacity (only 9.85 GB is available out of 16 GB)
12. Slow charging and low battery capacity
My rating for this phone is 6 out of 10 and I would only recommend this phone to budget users.
a7000usr, 21 Apr 2016Don't upgrade os to android 6, good performance a7000+ just on android 5.What you would like to correct the question
a7000usr, 21 Apr 2016Don't upgrade os to android 6, good performance a7000+ just on android 5.There is no Android 6 marshmallow update for a7000+ yet :(
Don't upgrade os to android 6, good performance a7000+ just on android 5.
Exerzeo, 19 Apr 2016Lenovo A7000 plus is upgradable up to Android 6.0.1Where to get marshmallow update for A7000 plus?
Exerzeo, 19 Apr 2016Lenovo A7000 plus is upgradable up to Android 6.0.1How is it after the update??
Jerry Gerald, 13 Apr 2016How is it after upgrading to 6.0? Is it good?After upgrade to marshmallow phone is good. Only this phone is fragile due to cheap price and low end material used. My speaker damage before. Used for almost 1 year . this phone suits my lifestyle. Simple to use.
I been using this phone for a month now this phone is good but best in hanging,,, man it makes me mad but good storage and good graphics but u can get so much good phones in this price if u search hard like MI redmi note 3 which have considerably lower price
Jerry Gerald, 13 Apr 2016How is it after upgrading to 6.0? Is it good?Android 6 haven't reached yet to a7000 plus
I have alenovo A-7000 plus device and face 2 bugs hope to find help for them.
1) the problem of not showing "call ended" logo after I make a phone call and no-reply.
2) the problem of not showing " line busy" when I make a call and the other person does cancel my call.
My device is pretty new, I hope to find the suitable solution for these two b