Lenovo A706 - user opinions and reviews

1996450

7.7
7.5
7.7

> In reply to KARAN @ 2015-01-16 15:14 from wiUQ - click to readPls give me details for 2 whatsapp in lenovo A706 model

• 2015-03-04 04:42
  • tU3W

This one's the worst and fuc**ng phone I'v ever used in my life it's touch suck and hangs for every 5 minutes lenovo a706 sucks.

• 2015-03-03 22:53
  • 7tRc

I have Lenovo A706 , i need original rom ,my mobile wasn't work no charge no open no light whats about this problem plz help me

• 2015-02-25 12:20
  • NkH5

> In reply to DreadLuck @ 2014-05-25 13:42 from v0qT - click to readTnx 4 d advice

• 2015-02-25 04:20
  • v0qT

my phone running well. but i have problem with the screen. less respone. somethime i had to touch my pbone twice

• 2015-02-16 16:35
  • wrn0

> In reply to arvin @ 2014-12-07 02:49 from v0qZ - click to readI've got this problem lately, but I don't how to fix it so when it automatically restarting, i pull the battery out and put it back in then turn it on. I really don't know how but it really was the way I fix my phone. After i dine that, the phone doesn't restart itself automatically again.

• 2015-02-15 00:53
  • 61UF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-14 06:12 from YMj4 - click to readI've the same problem once. I fixed my phone buy doing this:
Go to settings>apps>manage apps>swipe right to the "all" section>go to the google Play music and force stop it(do the same for gallery)
After you done it, open the Play music and your songs will be back.

• 2015-02-15 00:43
  • 61UF

I’ve had this phone for about a year and 7 months now. Overall, I’m pretty satisfied with the phone’s performance. Here’s a list of pros and cons for those considering to buy this phone.

PROs
-relatively good battery life (I could play music on speaker for almost 8hrs straight; I usually charge only once a day)
-elegant-looking lenovo lotus widget
-decent enough to do the basic stuff (calling, texting, playing music, taking photos, online surfing)
-relatively cheap considering its specs (at the time when i bought it)
-cool back cover design

CONs
-sometimes poorly responsive home button screen (have to press twice or thrice to respond)
-camera shutter sound cannot be turned off
-weak recognition/reception of wifi networks available
-small internal storage (user has only around 3gb of internal memory to use; even with an external card, some data from the app needs to be installed party in the internal memory; my phone is now complaining of running low on memory)
-some app incompatibilities (i cannot call on viber or fb messenger)

For now, these are what come to my mind. Hope it helps you guys.

• 2015-02-14 10:10
  • 7Xnx

My lenovo a706 stopped showing sd card data. Even music players like fusion and google play music stopped displaying songs. gallery does not display any pics or videos from sd card. but i can access sd card from filemanager. I already formatted sd card twice and remounted it, still it shows the same problem. Can anyone please help me?

• 2015-02-14 06:12
  • YMj4

pl any one tell how to stop "from channel" tex messages

• 2015-02-11 10:41
  • iiW{

> In reply to Waleed @ 2015-01-21 00:07 from Kgf4 - click to readYes i also faced That problem

• 2015-02-10 12:37
  • mTWg

Lenovo A706
I facing Charging Problems.. Minimum 2 times a day i wil charge that Mobile
App Storage problem.. It always showing low storage.. when i am using wi-fi it update google+, Youtube, unwanted apps,
After 1 year it is resatrting Now a Days..

• 2015-02-10 12:36
  • mTWg

> In reply to unni @ 2014-12-27 04:22 from utk9 - click to readhow much money you got from competitor to rwite this type of sille coment? i have the same is working fine i love this lenovo product ist amaging ..

• 2015-02-05 12:36
  • 0Cj8

Same problem.... battery easily drained, need to charged every day. When I downloaded apps. it will consume a lot of space in the system storage. I thought the apps. will go directly to the SD card which is the PRIMARY STORAGE. :-(

• 2015-02-05 03:31
  • 7XHF

I bought Lenovo a706 5 months back. It is good, but as the company says, its call recording function is not working properly.

• 2015-01-29 16:13
  • EP$i

• 2015-01-29 16:08
  • EP$i

This is stylish phone but has a poor battery life & 2000mah is fake...coz i hve to charged it 3times a day & otg is not supportable.

• 2015-01-28 06:30
  • t1$B

> In reply to bei @ 2015-01-14 13:06 from PT}D - click to readI am also faceing same problem,

• 2015-01-23 09:33
  • waWf

When I call someone's it show the mobile network is not available.Plz tell me immediately plz:-)

• 2015-01-21 00:07
  • Kgf4

• 2015-01-21 00:03
  • Kgf4
Total of 1302 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A706.