Lenovo A706 - user opinions and reviews

2041325

7.6
7.4
7.6

Im not satisfied by this phone. Just after 2 months of the purchase this phone started hanging and its touch also doesnt works properly and its performance's also very slow and it automatically restarts when i open camera or i used it for a long time. And whenever i restart the phone its battery jumps from 60 or 70% to 2% or 3%. And i have many issues with this phone. I think i'v wasted my money in buying this phone.

• 2015-03-31 20:51
  • 7tRL

my back camera is not working.. when i start camera ,just front camera works not the back one and wen i switch it to back it shows dialog box "unfortunately gallery is stopped" and i also cant start the flashlight it shows the same.. can anyone help me to solve this issue

• 2015-03-27 20:41
  • 7w5X

i have the same Problem, It always have an insufficient storage whenever I try to download an application from google play even though I deleted many of my installed applications and even I provide sufficient space to it.

• 2015-03-26 10:41
  • TKn3

> In reply to Moh_N @ 2015-02-25 12:20 from NkH5 - click to readmy mobile lenovo A706 no open display only vibaration quickly sollution and advice thanks.

• 2015-03-26 09:11
  • vTQR

It always have an insufficient storage whenever I try to download an application from googleplay even though I deleted many of my installed applications and even I provide sufficient space to it. It's been so unfair when I try to compare this phone to the other phone with less value.

• 2015-03-24 13:11
  • t7XH

> In reply to utsaw @ 2014-07-21 15:09 from uNVC - click to readi have the same case. did you find a way to solve that problem? :)

• 2015-03-24 03:54
  • t7X0

The Best Part is..it restarts every 1 min !! :P:P

• 2015-03-18 09:46
  • ijHN

I have purchased this mobile just one year ago, started to operate about six months ago. The phone has started to give trouble just one day before completion of one year. When I call somebody there is no sound but the dialling is going on.Then I have to operate the phone in speaker mode and only then sound is heard. First time I have gone to the local service centre, they just reload the software and the complication is gone. But after 15 days the same problem arises. Is it permanent problem of this mobile? The internet connectivity is also poor in connection with this problem.

• 2015-03-11 03:37
  • t1$D

> In reply to shellah @ 2014-12-16 02:41 from Kg%6 - click to readmy lenovo a706 doesnt charge...many a706 users also complain about that..anyone who plans to buy a706 phone dont do it...its not worth it

• 2015-03-08 09:18
  • t7{c

> In reply to KARAN @ 2015-01-16 15:14 from wiUQ - click to readPls give me details for 2 whatsapp in lenovo A706 model

• 2015-03-04 04:42
  • tU3W

This one's the worst and fuc**ng phone I'v ever used in my life it's touch suck and hangs for every 5 minutes lenovo a706 sucks.

• 2015-03-03 22:53
  • 7tRc

I have Lenovo A706 , i need original rom ,my mobile wasn't work no charge no open no light whats about this problem plz help me

• 2015-02-25 12:20
  • NkH5

> In reply to DreadLuck @ 2014-05-25 13:42 from v0qT - click to readTnx 4 d advice

• 2015-02-25 04:20
  • v0qT

my phone running well. but i have problem with the screen. less respone. somethime i had to touch my pbone twice

• 2015-02-16 16:35
  • wrn0

> In reply to arvin @ 2014-12-07 02:49 from v0qZ - click to readI've got this problem lately, but I don't how to fix it so when it automatically restarting, i pull the battery out and put it back in then turn it on. I really don't know how but it really was the way I fix my phone. After i dine that, the phone doesn't restart itself automatically again.

• 2015-02-15 00:53
  • 61UF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-14 06:12 from YMj4 - click to readI've the same problem once. I fixed my phone buy doing this:
Go to settings>apps>manage apps>swipe right to the "all" section>go to the google Play music and force stop it(do the same for gallery)
After you done it, open the Play music and your songs will be back.

• 2015-02-15 00:43
  • 61UF

I’ve had this phone for about a year and 7 months now. Overall, I’m pretty satisfied with the phone’s performance. Here’s a list of pros and cons for those considering to buy this phone.

PROs
-relatively good battery life (I could play music on speaker for almost 8hrs straight; I usually charge only once a day)
-elegant-looking lenovo lotus widget
-decent enough to do the basic stuff (calling, texting, playing music, taking photos, online surfing)
-relatively cheap considering its specs (at the time when i bought it)
-cool back cover design

CONs
-sometimes poorly responsive home button screen (have to press twice or thrice to respond)
-camera shutter sound cannot be turned off
-weak recognition/reception of wifi networks available
-small internal storage (user has only around 3gb of internal memory to use; even with an external card, some data from the app needs to be installed party in the internal memory; my phone is now complaining of running low on memory)
-some app incompatibilities (i cannot call on viber or fb messenger)

For now, these are what come to my mind. Hope it helps you guys.

• 2015-02-14 10:10
  • 7Xnx

My lenovo a706 stopped showing sd card data. Even music players like fusion and google play music stopped displaying songs. gallery does not display any pics or videos from sd card. but i can access sd card from filemanager. I already formatted sd card twice and remounted it, still it shows the same problem. Can anyone please help me?

• 2015-02-14 06:12
  • YMj4

pl any one tell how to stop "from channel" tex messages

• 2015-02-11 10:41
  • iiW{

> In reply to Waleed @ 2015-01-21 00:07 from Kgf4 - click to readYes i also faced That problem

• 2015-02-10 12:37
  • mTWg
Total of 1310 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A706.