Lenovo A706 - user opinions and reviews

1984960

7.7
7.5
7.7

I get problems on my phones, which is when we play music and wear a headset, the music is often stopped for no reason .... then we tried to play music again but it keeps going so we did not get to enjoy the music through the headset .. .can anyone help me......plz..

• 2015-01-14 13:08
  • rAQt

Can anyone help me.. My phone touch automatically how can fix it? And my phone have a big space in memory but when i download apps it always say "not enough memory" :( help me please!

• 2015-01-14 13:06
  • PT}D

> In reply to Unica @ 2014-10-18 18:13 from v0qx - click to readIt is best to restart your phone.

• 2015-01-12 19:06
  • NIAq

> In reply to KARTHIK @ 2014-12-30 06:55 from rxiJ - click to readtry remove or stop screen saver

• 2015-01-06 11:28
  • NRHH

what the fucking phone this I never expect this from Lenovo Over heating while in calls or surfing the internet goes to overheating in tenmins Not only this every lenovo Mobiles are same Like This

• 2014-12-30 06:55
  • rxiJ

Any advice of how to delete a corrupted file(mp3) that was unsuccessfully downloaded, because whenever I access my media, file mngr, google music, and even my internet browser, there's always a poping block message saying "Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped"(from time to time it pops up) whenever I access any of those files. That is also not letting me successfully open my "download folder" to see my downloaded files. Help!!! 😊

• 2014-12-29 01:42

• 2014-12-29 01:39

how to fix a vertical lines on lenovo A706????please answer me.thank you. :D

• 2014-12-28 02:39
  • Kg%e

worst phone !! my money is gone!!
lifetime max upto 6 months!!
ohh lenovo i never expect from u.......... :(
low battery
low performance
camera not bad but can't off the sound!!
High heating problem
Bad customer service!!!

• 2014-12-27 04:22
  • utk9

can any body help me ? i cant use my phones dial pad while we using a call card or making a call to customercare please help me

• 2014-12-26 09:39
  • 3JDL

if lenovo a706 does not work correctly.then reset phone by go to the settings

• 2014-12-26 05:25
  • uZaU

Bought it at the end of the april 2013. After 9 months of using, this smartphone turned into dumbphone. Everytime I checked line or whatsapp, the "unfortunately, line has not responding" notification always appears . Dont buy it, just a waste of money

• 2014-12-25 11:39
  • yM93

This phone is not working...
I wasted my money

• 2014-12-20 12:05
  • t7Xh

Good Phone..Can any one help how to capture geotagged photos??

• 2014-12-17 10:22
  • w9xR

i over charge my lenovoA706 and now its now working what to do to make it working again??

• 2014-12-16 02:49
  • Kg%6

what to do i over charge my lenovo a706 and now its not working

• 2014-12-16 02:41
  • Kg%6

why my phone lenovo A706 is always re-starting?.. specially when i used personal hotspot, even im not using the p-hotspot most of the time it will re-start. is there anyone expert for this technical problem that i experience.

• 2014-12-07 02:49
  • v0qZ

• 2014-12-07 02:48
  • v0qZ

> In reply to bm @ 2013-12-27 14:37 from uC46 - click to readi've got the same problem

• 2014-12-02 20:55
  • nuWN

Phone is not good. Service is poor. Keep on re-starting automatically 2-3 times a day. Battery hardly last a day.

• 2014-12-01 17:53
  • vGe%
Total of 1300 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A706.