Lenovo A706 - user opinions and reviews

2200660

7.6
7.4
7.6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-23 09:33 from waWf - click to readi've been using lenovo a706 row for two years now and i can say that this phone is quite amazing, about the sd card and primary storage you have to switch first where you want to save the apps, just go to switch in build in storage or sd card to save the application, and about the battery i play music, surfing and videos a lot of times in a day and the battery lasts for three days so its quite amazing phone for me so fr

• 2015-04-23 06:56
  • Mfx1

> In reply to Madel @ 2014-12-28 02:39 from Kg%e - click to readThat also happened to me a couple of times. What did u do?

• 2015-04-23 02:47
  • t7Xx

*Simcard detected but no signal on both sim 1&2*

• 2015-04-14 17:08
  • v0qT

> In reply to Addy Mohammed @ 2015-03-31 20:51 from 7tRL - click to readyou bought the fake one! thats it.

• 2015-04-10 08:29
  • t7Xx

i have lenovo a706 row smartphone. nd it shows more than 800mb free storage in internal memory and more than 3gb free storage in external memory. but still when i try to download any app or try to update any app from the playstore then it shows insufficient storage space!....please help me asap..how can i overcome this problem?

• 2015-04-09 12:22
  • XuZJ

> In reply to Tann @ 2014-12-29 01:39 from t7Xh - click to readNormally its happens because of your media apps stop functions. it could be happen when the file itself got corrupted, try to reset by following this simple steps:
This worked for me.
Go to Settings - All Apps - Media Storage - Disable (if enabled) - Force Close - Enable.
If Enabled, then Disable - Force Close and Enable again.
you also may try to reset the apps preference.
Reboot Phone.
You should be good to go.
Hope it works for you too!

• 2015-04-01 10:41
  • FU6C

> In reply to DArkRaven @ 2015-02-05 03:31 from 7XHF - click to readHi,

for sure every single mobile phone in the whole market now needs to be recharged for every single days as it is designed to works as like that. consider to upgrade your battery to the more long lasting one so then you'll not suffering for battery issue, as i owned samsung galaxy note 3 which is even better for this lenovo a706 , but i still need to recharged the battery. I was a lenovo a706's user 1 year back, it was an amazing phone that i ever had. you need to know that this phone only have 4gb internal storage , even though u can change the primary storage but not all apps can be moved. for application that needs your personal data ( facebook, whatsapp, beetalk, instagram, etc ) cant be moved to sd card bcoz it cant read your details while is in the sd card. consider upgrade your phone to the more long lasting battery, more internal storage, more ram and better rom, better camera front and back, i love this lenovo a706 as it is ( don't expect your 1.5cc to go like ferrari )

• 2015-04-01 08:00
  • FU6C

Im not satisfied by this phone. Just after 2 months of the purchase this phone started hanging and its touch also doesnt works properly and its performance's also very slow and it automatically restarts when i open camera or i used it for a long time. And whenever i restart the phone its battery jumps from 60 or 70% to 2% or 3%. And i have many issues with this phone. I think i'v wasted my money in buying this phone.

• 2015-03-31 20:51
  • 7tRL

my back camera is not working.. when i start camera ,just front camera works not the back one and wen i switch it to back it shows dialog box "unfortunately gallery is stopped" and i also cant start the flashlight it shows the same.. can anyone help me to solve this issue

• 2015-03-27 20:41
  • 7w5X

i have the same Problem, It always have an insufficient storage whenever I try to download an application from google play even though I deleted many of my installed applications and even I provide sufficient space to it.

• 2015-03-26 10:41
  • TKn3

> In reply to Moh_N @ 2015-02-25 12:20 from NkH5 - click to readmy mobile lenovo A706 no open display only vibaration quickly sollution and advice thanks.

• 2015-03-26 09:11
  • vTQR

It always have an insufficient storage whenever I try to download an application from googleplay even though I deleted many of my installed applications and even I provide sufficient space to it. It's been so unfair when I try to compare this phone to the other phone with less value.

• 2015-03-24 13:11
  • t7XH

> In reply to utsaw @ 2014-07-21 15:09 from uNVC - click to readi have the same case. did you find a way to solve that problem? :)

• 2015-03-24 03:54
  • t7X0

The Best Part is..it restarts every 1 min !! :P:P

• 2015-03-18 09:46
  • ijHN

I have purchased this mobile just one year ago, started to operate about six months ago. The phone has started to give trouble just one day before completion of one year. When I call somebody there is no sound but the dialling is going on.Then I have to operate the phone in speaker mode and only then sound is heard. First time I have gone to the local service centre, they just reload the software and the complication is gone. But after 15 days the same problem arises. Is it permanent problem of this mobile? The internet connectivity is also poor in connection with this problem.

• 2015-03-11 03:37
  • t1$D

> In reply to shellah @ 2014-12-16 02:41 from Kg%6 - click to readmy lenovo a706 doesnt charge...many a706 users also complain about that..anyone who plans to buy a706 phone dont do it...its not worth it

• 2015-03-08 09:18
  • t7{c

> In reply to KARAN @ 2015-01-16 15:14 from wiUQ - click to readPls give me details for 2 whatsapp in lenovo A706 model

• 2015-03-04 04:42
  • tU3W

This one's the worst and fuc**ng phone I'v ever used in my life it's touch suck and hangs for every 5 minutes lenovo a706 sucks.

• 2015-03-03 22:53
  • 7tRc

I have Lenovo A706 , i need original rom ,my mobile wasn't work no charge no open no light whats about this problem plz help me

• 2015-02-25 12:20
  • NkH5

> In reply to DreadLuck @ 2014-05-25 13:42 from v0qT - click to readTnx 4 d advice

• 2015-02-25 04:20
  • v0qT
Total of 1337 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A706.