Lenovo A706 - user opinions and reviews

7.4
7.6

Lenovo A706
I facing Charging Problems.. Minimum 2 times a day i wil charge that Mobile
App Storage problem.. It always showing low storage.. when i am using wi-fi it update google+, Youtube, unwanted apps,
After 1 year it is resatrting Now a Days..

• 2015-02-10 12:36
  • mTWg

> In reply to unni @ 2014-12-27 04:22 from utk9 - click to readhow much money you got from competitor to rwite this type of sille coment? i have the same is working fine i love this lenovo product ist amaging ..

• 2015-02-05 12:36
  • 0Cj8

Same problem.... battery easily drained, need to charged every day. When I downloaded apps. it will consume a lot of space in the system storage. I thought the apps. will go directly to the SD card which is the PRIMARY STORAGE. :-(

• 2015-02-05 03:31
  • 7XHF

I bought Lenovo a706 5 months back. It is good, but as the company says, its call recording function is not working properly.

• 2015-01-29 16:13
  • EP$i

This is stylish phone but has a poor battery life & 2000mah is fake...coz i hve to charged it 3times a day & otg is not supportable.

• 2015-01-28 06:30
  • t1$B

> In reply to bei @ 2015-01-14 13:06 from PT}D - click to readI am also faceing same problem,

• 2015-01-23 09:33
  • waWf

When I call someone's it show the mobile network is not available.Plz tell me immediately plz:-)

• 2015-01-21 00:07
  • Kgf4

• 2015-01-21 00:03
  • Kgf4

Can anyone help me.. My phone touch automatically even though I'm not touch it how can fix it? And my phone have a big space in memory but when i download apps it always say "not enough memory" :( help me please!

• 2015-01-14 13:16
  • PT}D

I get problems on my phones, which is when we play music and wear a headset, the music is often stopped for no reason .... then we tried to play music again but it keeps going so we did not get to enjoy the music through the headset .. .can anyone help me......plz..

• 2015-01-14 13:08
  • rAQt

Can anyone help me.. My phone touch automatically how can fix it? And my phone have a big space in memory but when i download apps it always say "not enough memory" :( help me please!

• 2015-01-14 13:06
  • PT}D

> In reply to Unica @ 2014-10-18 18:13 from v0qx - click to readIt is best to restart your phone.

• 2015-01-12 19:06
  • NIAq

> In reply to KARTHIK @ 2014-12-30 06:55 from rxiJ - click to readtry remove or stop screen saver

• 2015-01-06 11:28
  • NRHH

what the fucking phone this I never expect this from Lenovo Over heating while in calls or surfing the internet goes to overheating in tenmins Not only this every lenovo Mobiles are same Like This

• 2014-12-30 06:55
  • rxiJ

Any advice of how to delete a corrupted file(mp3) that was unsuccessfully downloaded, because whenever I access my media, file mngr, google music, and even my internet browser, there's always a poping block message saying "Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped"(from time to time it pops up) whenever I access any of those files. That is also not letting me successfully open my "download folder" to see my downloaded files. Help!!! 😊

• 2014-12-29 01:42
  • t7Xh

• 2014-12-29 01:39
  • t7Xh

how to fix a vertical lines on lenovo A706????please answer me.thank you. :D

• 2014-12-28 02:39
  • Kg%e

worst phone !! my money is gone!!
lifetime max upto 6 months!!
ohh lenovo i never expect from u.......... :(
low battery
low performance
camera not bad but can't off the sound!!
High heating problem
Bad customer service!!!

• 2014-12-27 04:22
  • utk9

can any body help me ? i cant use my phones dial pad while we using a call card or making a call to customercare please help me

• 2014-12-26 09:39
  • 3JDL
Total of 1310 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A706.