Lenovo A789 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

6.4

> In reply to uma_123 @ 2014-04-02 16:17 from tE6a - click to readI do not know, I could not figure this out.

• 2014-11-26 15:20
  • nDx1

it is an interesting and wonder smart phone i have ever seen!!!!!

• 2014-09-12 11:02
  • S0u6

please post english manual i cannot use my phone without it.. thank you

• 2014-08-14 09:56
  • uSRm

> In reply to uma_123 @ 2014-04-02 16:17 from tE6a - click to readEh, I had to download a silent audio and replace the shutter sound with that. Not sure there is any other way to do it.

• 2014-08-01 23:15
  • HB4L

I have had one for 2 years now in August. Unfortunately it didn't last more than this since the screen stopped working. At first I managed to open the screen by pressing with my fingers but now it refuses. Apart from this minus, the phone also seemed to lower its battery after a restart. When internal memory starts filling up you also recieve a bunch of "This app stopped working"-messages. This was damn annoying. Other than this the phone is good and I got nothing else to complain about.

• 2014-08-01 23:13
  • HB4L

How do you turn off the shutter sound?

• 2014-04-02 16:17
  • tE6a

This is a decent device, my first smartphone. It has good battery backup, runs smoothly. The only issue i am facing with it is that when i turn it off and then on, it takes 10-15 minutes until i can use messaging or address book. Overall, i can say it's good value for th emoney. I have been using it for one year now.

• 2014-02-22 12:21
  • nDQ9

This phone works great. It's not compatible with 3G Bands in the US but GSM will work on AT&T. The video GPU is very fast and it's best feature is it has a great external speaker that is loud and sounds good for a phone. You can use the FM reciever to listen to over the air music without headphones. It has many great media features, YouTube videos play well and the camera takes very good photos and videos. I installed Temple Run2 and it runs very fast.

• 2013-12-13 21:32
  • Yeyh

Anybody found an English manual?

• 2013-11-25 14:25
  • 0EaA

I want to buy this phone so i want to know he information of the mobile such as it supports the high end games or not like: temple run, subway surfers. gta, etc. and wt is u r opinion on the mobile plz send me

• 2013-11-10 06:32
  • 7tUt

Hi, I want to know the phone supports r not the high end top games such as temple run, subway surfers, gta. AND what is u r opinion on the mobile after u bought plz give the info.

• 2013-11-10 06:26
  • 7tUt

user friendly,good for every1 @ all ages.I am located in kariba zimbabwe but when I am using this phone I forget of all social problems becose of its speed on internet

• 2013-10-17 22:20
  • 0wqR

> In reply to YIORGOS @ 2013-08-02 22:09 from gJq} - click to readHow is the music quality,is it good or bad.please reply soon and does it have g(gravity) sensor and does it really have proximity sensor. Reply soon.

• 2013-08-10 20:23
  • t1$F

I have been using it for about a month . I am VERY satisfied in overall . Best value for money .I just wonder if i could find a users manual in English

• 2013-08-02 22:09
  • gJq}

I want to know whether this phone is good or bad.can we update it to jellybean4.1.2.i want to know how good is the music quality of this phone is?i want to buy this phone because to play high end games and to listen to good quality music.please reply me fast.

• 2013-07-26 19:55
  • t1$F

Will this work with straight talk? It says it will with 2g, but I want to know about the 3G capabilities

• 2013-06-19 06:37
  • khYR

> In reply to Hamilton @ 2013-06-03 14:09 from 8JCi - click to readHold down the power and volume down continually for 15 to 30 seconds

• 2013-06-19 06:25
  • khYR

> In reply to hero @ 2013-06-16 11:54 from PScb - click to readWith the android operating system, holding down the volume down and power button at the same time should allow you to take a screenshot.

• 2013-06-19 06:23
  • khYR

i want to know how can i get screenshot with my phone.i like this phone very much.

• 2013-06-16 11:54
  • PScb

Hey guys i'm going to buy this phone. I have never used a smart phone before and not experienced it. is this a good phone? how about the talking time? thanks :)

• 2013-06-13 11:06
  • IWTm
Total of 40 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A789.