Lenovo A820 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.7
7.9
8.1

> In reply to maldita @ 2014-08-07 10:29 from v0q3 - click to readseting first to change language only =D

• 2014-10-30 05:54
  • uC3M

Im love it... can play COC, very clear...

• 2014-09-27 18:00
  • IVPH

> In reply to Dani @ 2014-09-09 20:19 from LaJI - click to readno...

• 2014-09-26 15:39
  • 3@fW

i had a lenovo s660 it doesn't receive incoming calls but it receive msg and send outgoing calls please help me rectify.

• 2014-09-15 06:37
  • vGkE

Can it be upgraded to Android 4.4 KitKat?

• 2014-09-09 20:19
  • LaJI

I have same issue. Can u help me how to enable 3gvon lenovo a 820t. In oamistan

• 2014-09-01 20:15
  • 6Pak

> In reply to Ali @ 2014-08-04 06:36 from rIKx - click to readyou definitely have spoilage, why even bother posting here about it? go seek for help on forums if you don't have any other option

• 2014-08-15 07:46
  • Jbj9

Hi guys .I have a problem with its browser.I can't read everything I am searching for because all the instruction were written in Chinese .I want it to make into English instructions
.Please help me !

• 2014-08-07 10:29
  • v0q3

Hello everyone !
I have Lenovo A820 but google play store doesn't work and when evertime I disabled the messaging my phone call dialling and contacts are also disabled.

• 2014-08-05 10:25
  • v0q3

Definitely rubbish! You can buy it if you want to waste your time and money. Here are some problems of the product (A820t): 1) The screen locks frequently and becomes absolutely dark, 2) I have bought it less than one year ago. I have to remove the battery two or three times every day to restart it manually because the screen locks with no reason. 3) It often shows there is no SD card or the SD card removed unexpectedly while the SD card is in its own place! It's two simcards, one often stops working and it has to be restarted to work again, 4) It kills you to load a photos and videos, or a program. Booting or re-booting and loading apps takes several minutes, 5) The responsibility of the Lenovo's agent in my location to solve the problems of their product (guarantee) is about zero. I have to complain here because the company didn't concern these problems when I complained to them.

• 2014-08-04 06:36
  • rIKx

Im from Brazil and bought on aliexpress a few months ago this phone. Works good, but with some problems like do not recongized the songs if not in the audio folder. Some photos if a move the folder shows on the PC, but not in the phone. I dont why... Excluding these problems, the phone is perfect. Beatiful, good configuration.

• 2014-07-28 13:36
  • J@GX

Hello all, My lenovo A820 switches sometimes automatically to mute.. anybody solution for this?

• 2014-06-17 10:28
  • 3THu

not working dual sim working only one sim

• 2014-05-28 09:14
  • PxWa

My A 820 is discharging rather than charging
Any clue?
How do I fix it?

• 2014-05-22 06:26
  • nR03

> In reply to jsi @ 2014-05-15 18:24 from dVXD - click to readGo to settings>more>mobile network>preferred network type>3G only...U should get 3G if supported by lenovo a820..

• 2014-05-21 04:55
  • KZ8K

Hi all, is here somebody who can help me? I bought Lenovo A820 in China e-shop. I'm living in Europe. My internet is very slow (max 0,2 Mbps) through mobile network. It seems that it use only G2 network. But speed internet (HSDPA, HSUPA) is also included in mobile specification. I'm not able to to find any system settings, where can be set prefered mobile network. Other phone got 7 Mbps when I tested speed. I heard that China G3 network is different from Europe G3 network. Is it true? Does it mean that in Europe I can't have biger speed than 0,2 Mbps?

Thanks for answer in advance.

• 2014-05-15 18:24
  • dVXD

> In reply to or-horo @ 2014-01-29 19:23 from Ld4r - click to readbut in my Lenovo A820 Google play not works. How you did this?

• 2014-05-06 19:18
  • uNVL

How to remove predictive words?

• 2014-04-05 03:38
  • t7Xh

My phone keep on restarting, i have tried other firmwares also the same. Did anyone can provide me solution?

My phone now cannot on already. Even the recovery mode..

• 2014-03-23 08:02
  • uC0E

i have tested hardcore games like asphalt 8,fifa14 and real racing 3 showed a great performance no lagging at all seriusly bro

• 2014-02-28 18:41
  • Mf7m
Total of 96 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A820.