Lenovo A880 - user opinions and reviews

6.9
7.4

• Frankiekhor Malaysia
  • Rating0

Been using this Lenovo a880 for 12 month, I am using two unit concurrently, one for serious business purpose other one for backup, both phone are amazing durable, I drops each few time but it keeps working without trouble.
Both phone had flash to custom roms, (MIUI, lewa, tron v3, cmw, L style, many others... ), this phone is one of the easiest to flash and root, having 4 unit battery for standby,
With it 1.3ghz processor and 1gb ram it is good enough for daily usage, I pair it with a 64gb SD card.
When it first bought, there are few issues with the original ROM, including screen on itself while nobody touching it, it drained battery! Too many unwanted Chinese apps which can't be uninstall! Speaker sound too soft difficult to hear including headset, mic and loud speaker, Solved all problems all together by flashed to custom ROM, currently using MIUI ROM, MIUI ROM v5 is the best out of many which have small issues here and there! My advice to all people who trying to buy this phone, if you are good in flashing ROM, go for it, tq.

• 2015-05-01 01:43
  • vV5I

Unreliable - Lenovo made a reputation with this. No more Lenovos for me.

• 2015-04-25 22:15
  • ibh5

I have this model and using it for more than 6 months. The problem is I cannot install latest version of Wechat app. After installed, when I opened chatting space from my wechat contact, the app keep restarts. Any opinion from you?

• 2015-04-24 03:01
  • tuf9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-31 18:13 from PF5p - click to readhow can i repair it?

• 2015-04-15 01:20
  • XMcc

why i cannot download my photo gallery to my laptop

• 2015-04-07 06:08
  • TSMe

how to download we chat for lenovo A880?

• 2015-04-03 10:54
  • K1Ix

> In reply to lenovo @ 2015-02-05 02:35 from tVvx - click to readits because your screen touch is lost , especially on the bottom . not only for dial pad . but all of your apps . your bottom screen's touch is lost . i also experienced it too

• 2015-03-31 18:13
  • PF5p

I have bought Lenovo A880 few days, i dont know why dial call key is doesn't work especially symbols *,0 and # even restart and try to forced stop android keyboard but when i try to use other apps it work. Anyone have this problem before?

• 2015-02-05 02:35
  • tVvx

> In reply to stampeder2000 @ 2014-06-03 07:14 from IxH9 - click to readis it trust pay website

• 2015-02-02 13:12
  • U$jv

please suggest me a genuine online website where i can purchase the lenovo a880 to India ,as i lost the same phone which was gifted me by my dad and i didnt tell in my house.told that the mobile is at service centre.please please suggest a website where i can get it

• 2015-01-27 11:37
  • U$jq

The phone is great, but when i download app for compass, it wouldn't turn around to show the direction. How to correct this.

• 2015-01-23 16:10
  • tZ0w

why my google play stor stop

• 2015-01-15 10:30
  • RNAi

something happened to my phone i tried to take out battery many times and power on but it just showed lenovo logo ad wont go to normal screen. i tried rebbooting by pressing power button and sound button but still wont work. what do i do?

• 2015-01-07 20:28
  • mRuf
  • F

This Phone is really Great. It's VERY fast but the only Problem here is the camera (5 megapixels and VGA.)

• 2015-01-03 12:23
  • v0qT

Why not functions flash alert on call and masege...to my phone

• 2014-12-28 16:23
  • uCkR

so far so good, i had used this phone for 10 months, and everything goes well.. the battery better than the other phones, the price wero so addorable.. ♥♥

• 2014-12-23 13:28
  • tufH

> In reply to phoebe @ 2014-12-14 04:33 from t7{1 - click to readthis phone suport google play.i think u have a big problem because u don`t have play store

• 2014-12-19 13:43
  • ajZm

the phone it`s very good.batery 2 day normal use.very big but nice.

• 2014-12-19 13:40
  • ajZm

Guys please help me to download apps without using the google play because this phone doesnt support google play . ive been trying to download but still all apps are required to install through google plau -_-

• 2014-12-14 04:33
  • t7{1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-04 19:01 from v0XH - click to readit same with my phone...huhuhu...cannot change the language...still in chinese....

• 2014-12-11 05:09
  • v3EY
Total of 435 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A880.