Lenovo A880 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.6
7.1
7.6

> In reply to phoebe @ 2014-12-14 04:33 from t7{1 - click to readthis phone suport google play.i think u have a big problem because u don`t have play store

• 2014-12-19 13:43
  • ajZm

the phone it`s very good.batery 2 day normal use.very big but nice.

• 2014-12-19 13:40
  • ajZm

Guys please help me to download apps without using the google play because this phone doesnt support google play . ive been trying to download but still all apps are required to install through google plau -_-

• 2014-12-14 04:33
  • t7{1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-04 19:01 from v0XH - click to readit same with my phone...huhuhu...cannot change the language...still in chinese....

• 2014-12-11 05:09
  • v3EY

i have this phone, i bought it from my Friend she told me that phone its from japan or china gave by her mother.. im just having a problem with its language, even though i set it on english, still apps and almost all the site im trying to use is on chinese i think its mandarin language. how can i fix it? do i need to bring this on an i. t expert, and ask for a new program for my phone?

• 2014-12-04 19:01
  • v0XH

can't move apps and game to sd card??

• 2014-12-03 11:57
  • RIET

> In reply to naeem @ 2014-11-22 09:36 from 6Pbp - click to readl am proud using this model, because i can modding and change all icon

• 2014-12-01 01:15
  • tuec

> In reply to naeem @ 2014-11-22 09:36 from 6Pbp - click to readim using lenovo...very well..and ok...

• 2014-11-26 04:14
  • ibcE

> In reply to stevetham @ 2014-09-20 19:59 from ibXt - click to readOmg ! Same here~ And it just happened today >//

• 2014-11-24 12:32
  • t7XH

Hi
I bought lenevo A880 form YIwu China. After using 6 month, suddenly it stop booting.I send my phone to yiwu for claim warranty,but they said its mother board have problem. Is it my fault? Please never buy any product form Lenevo.

• 2014-11-22 09:36
  • 6Pbp

how to install back message & call icon on the wall

• 2014-11-20 11:40
  • IVZi

When I bought this phone it was a piece of crap. When dialing i cant press certain numbers. After they gave me a one to one replacement now its perfect...except for the front camera where dust always get in and blocks the camera.

• 2014-11-10 17:02
  • KSEB

I m having trouble wth my Lenovo A880,when I turn on my phone,my phone is in safe mood and the touch screen is not working at all.... i need help.. do i just send my phone for service?

• 2014-11-08 07:31
  • K1Em

I'm having problem for touch screen at Home button..(upper from lenovo names),last month problem was change when i change screen protection (new) then back normal using..but it almost a month now it appears the same problem..while i try to using new tempered glass protection it getting same problem as well.. my point did i have to send for service center checking or replace with new screen.i need your suggestions.. thanks you

• 2014-11-07 16:05
  • RIIm

My friend use this phone, and its very nice. The price is affordable and the screen is statisfying. Mp4 video in HD is nice The cpu also ok, not slow or hang sometimes. All apps can use wechat, whatsapp, and games theres no problem. Just the call logs cant delete all at the same time. Must one by one. I planned to buy it for my mother. The price is soo cheap but very statisfying. Although im using galaxy mega. I love this phone too.

• 2014-11-07 09:20
  • vV5I

> In reply to pararob @ 2014-10-29 11:22 from Q$NA - click to readthose is not true. lenovo a880 is like another smartphones. can download any apps such a games, wechat,fb....

• 2014-11-04 19:01
  • PIQ3

> In reply to pararob @ 2014-10-29 11:22 from Q$NA - click to readHi, I recently bought a lenovo from singapore while on holiday there.
Yes you can download apps from play store. I have had no problems in that area. The one negative thing I have found with this phone is the battery life is not good otherwise its a great phone. Cheers

• 2014-11-01 03:42
  • UFAu

> In reply to pararob @ 2014-10-29 11:22 from Q$NA - click to readOf coz u can,i have use this phone for 5month juz for doing the same thing that u want,tvb drama 40min + juz using me 8%. But prob is i cant move apps to sd card

• 2014-10-31 08:03
  • HjBy

I am planning to buy the Lenovo A880, but heard some people saying its a Chinese phone and don't have google playstore and that some of the apps are in Chinese, are those true? If it doesn't have google play store, how do you download an app? Silly question, I normally use my smartphone to whatsapp, Skype, play candy crush and surf the net. Will I be able to do those using the A880?

• 2014-10-29 11:22
  • Q$NA
Total of 419 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo A880.