Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

4.8
4.7
5.5

It is a nice......tablet.....but there r some problems...it has no camera,and its sound has gone forever,,and its main problem is that my tablet is getting any where touch by own,,if we do nothing..,,thenalso it get any where touch..

• 2014-12-14 08:33
  • KFPE

> In reply to siri @ 2014-09-30 11:43 from rKPg - click to readMy lenovo idea tab spoilt my memory card and later my sim card...I don't know what to do and the tab is not a year yet

• 2014-12-13 16:10
  • 3sEw

Big Q the usb stroge can be used to install obb folder for big gaming yes or no ?

• 2014-12-12 14:54
  • 3sEj

Got it as a really good deal when getting a phone, too. So it was worth getting it for $50. The memory/storage is not enough at 8Gb. Takes forever to load from Play Store. GPS is OK but needs a very clear access to the sky, just like old (real) GPSes. Maybe its a bad antenna. Very cumbersome "move to SD card" app is available on Play Store that may help storage. But as yet, SD storage is pretty much untapped.

• 2014-12-12 01:37
  • Y6jn

I have inserted an SD card in my lenovo idea tab A1000 g. But I can't find the option `Move to SD card` when I attempted to move my application to the SD card because me system storage space was running low and when I'm trying to install applications from play store a popup message is appearing on the screen which says `Error while downloading app.insufficient storage available`.How should I fix this problem?

• 2014-12-09 12:02
  • vG3K

It's a very bad quality made tab. No gps, no radio, bad camera, battery fas discharge, ... Reboot automatically

• 2014-12-07 15:26
  • fv2B

It does support sim although only in 2G mode. Yes can be use for voice call and sms.
But i think you should check the type that you own. If i'm not mistaken, A1000G and A1000F.

• 2014-11-28 16:37
  • txjn
  • F

Hello,
Pls let me know, which 3g dongle connect to my lenova A1000 tablet?

• 2014-11-22 06:09
  • 2SG7

> In reply to jassi @ 2014-11-09 09:13 from 7jZ4 - click to readYes bro you can connect pen drive or the tab

• 2014-11-21 18:02
  • bEKW

I have inserted an SD card in my lenovo idea tab A1000.But I can't find the option `Move to SD card` when I attempted to move my application to the SD card because me system storage space was running low and when I'm trying to install applications from play store a popup message is appearing on the screen which says `Error while downloading app.insufficient storage available`.How should I fix this problem?

• 2014-11-18 17:18
  • XNfG

After purchase, realized what a mistake it had been. The Huntkey charger is the low point. After a year, the tab had a damaged charging port which the service centre people said wasn't covered in warranty, and fixing it would cost half the price of the tablet! Pooh pooh. The tablet won't charge via usb at low battery. The storage parameters are deceptive. Bad purchase. The product has a very short life. My Lenovo a1000 is dead, and here is its obituary. No more Lenovo products for me.

• 2014-11-16 18:35
  • sSUn

Can I use pen drive in lenovo vibe x2 mobile

• 2014-11-09 09:13
  • 7jZ4

dabba tablet..dnt buy this...

• 2014-11-09 08:08
  • vGMZ

support network

• 2014-11-06 09:59
  • KZ8G
  • F

things are pretty good in it ! nothing that bad as the camera and the internal memory rather then that very thing sounds good !

• 2014-11-06 09:19
  • IVQt

no need to buy not support network

• 2014-10-22 08:46
  • uu08

> In reply to anees @ 2014-09-11 06:06 from tE$u - click to readYeah
Get a otg connector

• 2014-10-20 07:46
  • rKHS

Its pretty awesome for me, whenever i use to have any problem, i would hard reset it and download everything again and it would work like a new tablet, although its internal memory is pretty low and camera is also not good. other things are good

• 2014-10-11 07:54
  • ut@k

> In reply to anees @ 2014-09-11 06:06 from tE$u - click to readYes it supports pen drive as well

• 2014-10-04 08:37
  • rAZy

> In reply to Arun @ 2014-09-30 09:41 from 7txc - click to readIt it 3G supported?

• 2014-10-02 13:35
  • K2Ge
Total of 394 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo IdeaTab A1000.