Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

4.5
4.6
5.2

> In reply to Ajo @ 2015-04-18 08:59 from u147 - click to readyeah… Why bother making one?seriously, do they use their brain to think?

• 2015-04-26 15:57
  • 6MGR

dumb tab. why even making this one. lucky I got this for free. we simply use it to play game then throw it away when not needed.

• 2015-04-25 12:06
  • tZjN

I have been using it since a good time and am very happy and satisfied with it unless sometimes very rarely it gets stuck but once I leave the battery to discharge completely and restart it .... It is just as before. When it was functioning good as the battery was going down I shut it down and put for charging after I restarted it it is not recognizing the memory card 8gb SD card it is readable in other mobiles and this is reading other cards except for the one using. Please help me what to do. All my backup is in the memory card

• 2015-04-24 05:30
  • rKPm

Why doesn't Lenovo Ideatab A1000-G can't get 3G?

• 2015-04-18 08:59
  • u147

Camera clarity not good

• 2015-04-17 14:05
  • Hkt{

one of the worst tablets in the market..the display quality is pathetic..
it feels like bleached..with no true colours...this dissapointed me very much...then its memory card flap torn off aftr 1 month and im sure its not my fault...i handled it with great care...the screen guard they are giving with it scratches easily with our fingers..audio quality is somewhat good....ah...forgot to mention...it has the worst VGA camera i have ever seen...it cant be called as a camera...bcos it shows only dark shadows...this tab is a. total fraud..

• 2015-04-11 07:28
  • rKHB

hi, i have ideatab A1010, how to flash/change in order to be able to use it internationally? (A1010 is the chinese region device)

• 2015-04-08 04:04
  • PFVn

I've got the "insufficient memory" message too. So here's what I've done. I just factory reset my tab and cleared all data. And now i have more free space, just like a brand new condition. But off course i got all my data cleared. So if you do as i did, make sure you back up your important files first.
And then just install very necessary apps only.
I'm not sure but sorry four my bad English lol

• 2015-04-01 19:57
  • PxVj
  • Kali Prasanna Mondal
  • Rating0

> In reply to ramesh kapu @ 2015-03-29 08:58 from ij7V - click to readYou can update your operating system and do advance partition system while updating. By doing this it is possible that your problem will solve.
This is reply also to Anonymous.

• 2015-04-01 16:57
  • IasV

My play store is uninstall plz how to backup play store

• 2015-04-01 14:34
  • utjp

Hi every one I just scratching my head to know how to open a home page of the MTS dongle.if any one knows please respond.if the touch screen doesn't work try switching it off.

• 2015-03-29 11:47
  • Khu@

I have not even installed any app still I am getting this
error insufficient storage available how can I fix this

• 2015-03-29 09:13
  • ij7V

for any app to install it is the error
no sufficient space how come,I have not even installed any application

• 2015-03-29 08:58
  • ij7V
  • Kali Prasanna Mondal
  • Rating0

I am using this teblet during almost 1 year. It is realy good.
Now I have a question to experience useres, "If I insert 32 GB microSD card will I get any problem with my Lenovo IdeaTab A1000?". Plese tell me who have inserted 32 GB microSD card.

• 2015-03-19 16:25
  • IasV

> In reply to rohan @ 2015-03-10 13:28 from u7K7 - click to readSo u inserts a SD card bt still it stores everything in USB storage ri8?
C to change this
U first go to settings , go to storage And on the top there will be an option of changing Default write disk
Just change it to SD card
Hope it helps :)

• 2015-03-17 17:46
  • t1$D

My ideal tap goes on but my touch does not work'can u tell me what the the problem is i got it 1/2 years now

• 2015-03-17 11:05
  • 9LRs

there ain't no bluetooth in settings..where to find it?

• 2015-03-15 04:55
  • K1Kb

> In reply to TechMonkey @ 2014-01-09 22:29 from 7tUL - click to readPlay store say we cant download bbm or whatsapp because its not compatible but i found a way of downloading it...type in at browser "download bbm or whatsapp apk for android then choose the link that says apkmirror.com

• 2015-03-13 22:11
  • NpNy
  • F

A very useless device I have inserted a sdcard in it but it not show SD car when I want to move apps to sdcard it shows move to uab storage but not to sdcard what I do to solve this problem ????????????????

• 2015-03-10 13:28
  • u7K7

Got my tablet 1yr 1/2 ago. Now I can't recharge it.I try another charger still no good.Do I have to trought it out now and buy another one?

• 2015-03-10 06:23
  • q}YY
Total of 437 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo IdeaTab A1000.