Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

4.5
4.6
5.2

I've got the "insufficient memory" message too. So here's what I've done. I just factory reset my tab and cleared all data. And now i have more free space, just like a brand new condition. But off course i got all my data cleared. So if you do as i did, make sure you back up your important files first.
And then just install very necessary apps only.
I'm not sure but sorry four my bad English lol

• 2015-04-01 19:57
  • PxVj
  • Kali Prasanna Mondal
  • Rating0

> In reply to ramesh kapu @ 2015-03-29 08:58 from ij7V - click to readYou can update your operating system and do advance partition system while updating. By doing this it is possible that your problem will solve.
This is reply also to Anonymous.

• 2015-04-01 16:57
  • IasV

My play store is uninstall plz how to backup play store

• 2015-04-01 14:34
  • utjp

Hi every one I just scratching my head to know how to open a home page of the MTS dongle.if any one knows please respond.if the touch screen doesn't work try switching it off.

• 2015-03-29 11:47
  • Khu@

I have not even installed any app still I am getting this
error insufficient storage available how can I fix this

• 2015-03-29 09:13
  • ij7V

for any app to install it is the error
no sufficient space how come,I have not even installed any application

• 2015-03-29 08:58
  • ij7V
  • Kali Prasanna Mondal
  • Rating0

I am using this teblet during almost 1 year. It is realy good.
Now I have a question to experience useres, "If I insert 32 GB microSD card will I get any problem with my Lenovo IdeaTab A1000?". Plese tell me who have inserted 32 GB microSD card.

• 2015-03-19 16:25
  • IasV

> In reply to rohan @ 2015-03-10 13:28 from u7K7 - click to readSo u inserts a SD card bt still it stores everything in USB storage ri8?
C to change this
U first go to settings , go to storage And on the top there will be an option of changing Default write disk
Just change it to SD card
Hope it helps :)

• 2015-03-17 17:46
  • t1$D

My ideal tap goes on but my touch does not work'can u tell me what the the problem is i got it 1/2 years now

• 2015-03-17 11:05
  • 9LRs

there ain't no bluetooth in settings..where to find it?

• 2015-03-15 04:55
  • K1Kb

> In reply to TechMonkey @ 2014-01-09 22:29 from 7tUL - click to readPlay store say we cant download bbm or whatsapp because its not compatible but i found a way of downloading it...type in at browser "download bbm or whatsapp apk for android then choose the link that says apkmirror.com

• 2015-03-13 22:11
  • NpNy
  • F

A very useless device I have inserted a sdcard in it but it not show SD car when I want to move apps to sdcard it shows move to uab storage but not to sdcard what I do to solve this problem ????????????????

• 2015-03-10 13:28
  • u7K7

Got my tablet 1yr 1/2 ago. Now I can't recharge it.I try another charger still no good.Do I have to trought it out now and buy another one?

• 2015-03-10 06:23
  • q}YY

• 2015-03-05 19:59
  • q}YY

install blue light filter from playstore ,it will not affect eyes

• 2015-03-04 08:39
  • uteX

sir, please tell me ,
can v change the battery for lenovo a1000 ?
or how to open the battery panel for the same?

• 2015-03-04 08:21
  • 2S{M

My problem is OTG keeps showin up

• 2015-03-03 22:26
  • PFtv

I have no charging problems with this unit. Get a better quality USB cable. I also downloaded Battery Doctor from the play store and it seems to improve performance.

• 2015-03-03 02:42
  • j4BS

Lenovo idea tab a1000 is A very useless & unsuccessful tablet. Any time charging problem.

• 2015-03-01 13:37
  • rA@1

I haven't upgraded mine yet, so I just want to look if there are new better features with the next upgrade so I won't regret upgrading
If you know something good if I upgrade my taab please leave a message in my Skype name: francis_110

• 2015-02-28 08:24
  • t7Xh
Total of 430 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo IdeaTab A1000.