Egyptian Muslim, 11 Jan 2014The warranty is your buting bell and if they in carrfour give you an other separate warranty c... moreThanks for the info.
Another question if u don't mind !
The storage details says that the total space is about 13.5 ... Is this means that it is already mearged and all space is available for apps ??? Or it still need to be merged .. And if not how iknow if it is merged or not ??
AN, 10 Jan 2014Hi Egyptian Muslim , I have just got lenovo a3000 yesterday from carrefout but when I went hom... moreThe warranty is your buting bell and if they in carrfour give you an other separate warranty card , , , ,
Hi Egyptian Muslim , I have just got lenovo a3000 yesterday from carrefout but when I went home and looked for the warantyy card I didn't find anything ... So is it missing or the warranty will be with the payslip and the box ??
is different between idea tab a3000 and a3000h? if yes please send me all function of a3000h
i have 2G airtel sim. Will lenovo a3000 support it? and also will it support whats app?? please reply me..... :) :)
heffer-wolf, 07 Jan 2014With max brightness. Yes, it readable. but the screen is very glossy. got lot of glare in dire... moreThanks ..btw i'm in malaysia too.. where did you get it for RM599? I'm in Shah Alam
malangnya, 05 Jan 2014Hello Brothers... How's the screen performance under bright sunlight? is it readable ? T... moreWith max brightness. Yes, it readable. but the screen is very glossy. got lot of glare in direct sun light. Install a matte screen protector will help to keep the glare down.
Just an Average User, 04 Jan 2014PRICE-PERFORMANCE it is ... well, you cannot expect much from this tablet. the only reason ... moreWell it a budget tablet. So... ya. For rm599 it a good price. Using A3000-H dual sim version over a month now. Very fast internet i must say, in my town i can get full bar HSPA+ signal which is nice. My sony XL only got 2bar 3g signal. Call quality is clear on both sim. screen is ok. mine got light bleeding around the edges. Not a big deal. Camera is bad like you said. Video recording even worst. it 480p upscale to 1080p! Overall it a ok tablet :)
How is the recording quality
And what is the difference between ideatab a3000 and tab a3000
How's the screen performance under bright sunlight? is it readable ?
Abedito, 04 Jan 2014Then where can i do it in EGYPT ?It is an update that you do on the internet , , , , connect the tab to your internet conection and do the update , , , ,
Abedito, 04 Jan 2014Dear Egyptian Muslim How can i increase the internal memory from 1GB to 4GB ? There is an update to fuse the 2 partitions of the internal memory to be 13.5GB but you cann't partition it yourself , , , ,
Hendz, 04 Jan 2014Hi my friends Lenovo Idea Tab A3000 screen monitor is not functioning even if the system is tu... moreThe screen may be defective , , , hand it over to service center to see what is etong with it , , , ,
PRICE-PERFORMANCE it is ...
well, you cannot expect much from this tablet.
the only reason why i bought this its because the Quad-Core and 1GB Memory Performance.
1. YES, its smooth and fast in performance. Even faster and better than Samsung's Dual-Core Tablets.
2. Easy interface for connection to PC.
3. Just throw a 3D Applications (Games) and she'll eat it nicely.
4. In Indonesia we got the A3000h version in our market which already support Dual-SIM (HSDPA+ Data Network in Slot1 and EDGE in Slot2 for SMS and Voice Calls).
5. it comes in 2 colors, black or white.
1. The Screen, Well, IPS Screen. More affordable but you cant compare it with an LED in realibility. Some users in my country are complaining about dead pixel, yellow tints, screen not responding, and other screen problems. Luckily the customer support is reliable in here. I got my screen replaced with a new one for FREE and now it works Great.
2. Benchmark ? if you're so CARE about Benchmarks then forget it. For a Quad-Core Tablet the Score is below other Quad-Core Tablets. Hey, if you ask me i dont care that much about 'score'. If it runs smoothly and works as i expected that means this tablet is worth to buy. Once again, its just a PRICE-PERFORMANCE tablet. a Quad-Core Performance with affordable price.
3. The Camera ? AWFUL. Just as simple as that. Im not surprised with that. a Quad-Core Tablet at this price which means they had to 'reduce' the quality of other features to keep the Price in Range. But if you ask me, if i want to take HIGH Quality Digital Photos i'd buy a Digital Camera, not a Tablet. So The Poor Camera Quality is not a problem for me.
PRICE-PERFORMANCE, Dont Expect too much.