- Good screen resolution.
- Support 4G
- Good rear and front camera
- Able to do multitasking
- Frequent hang. Always need to turn the screen on and back on. Almost all Lenovo have this kind of issue.
- Unable to determine the saved contacts if the incoming calls have the country code.
- Camera good at bright surrounding only.
- Unable to remove the pre-install apps which is not necessary.
- Produce annoying wave to my Hifi speaker or during using the normal phone if the line coverage switched to 3G and 2G.
- Unable to set the network coverage to only accept 4G.
- Destroy my SD card co content.
- Suddenly mute my social network services ring tone without any reason, even I've put the volume to the highest in the notification settings.
- Using for 3 months, and this is the 2nd time I reset the phone to the factory settings but in the end, the issue still persisted.
very good phone i have ever seen and experienced. so much good that words are less to express its goodness.
Don't buy this phone,Batterry are not worth this phone,quickly lose and take 8 hourse to charge 100%.
varun, 30 Dec 2015Its good.. I used this phone before 3 months.. But camera quality not good like 13 megapixel... moreIn daylight the camera is very good. Practice more to keep your hand steady and shot in hdr mode. It gives good result with good clarity. Use the light sources intelligently and u will get good results
Hey experienced guys pls share abt this cos and porns or prblms that u r facing and let me take a good decision
kt, 30 Dec 2015lenova k3 note is good or bad answer a single word....plz because i like to a this mobileGood too good
please make the k4 get marshmallow in the box.and improve the camera quality
kt, 30 Dec 2015lenova k3 note is good or bad answer a single word....plz because i like to a this mobileIts good..
I used this phone before 3 months..
But camera quality not good like 13 megapixel..
Image not full zoom
ray, 28 Dec 2015is lenovo k3 note good.. os asus zenfone 2..? pls help meAsus zenfone2
lenova k3 note is good or bad answer a single word....plz because i like to a this mobile
Applock is not working on Lenovo k3 note. I need serious help about locking my apps. Which applock application is compatible and working with this handset ? Please help..suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.
One thing and it could be a deal breaker for some is that it throttle while multitasking or playing games. Effecting performance of phone. You would have to keep your phone in check all the time.
Anonymous, 27 Dec 2015why not waiting till jan 5 for k4 note. if not. k3 note is better than on 7. Is lenovo k4 is coming
just forget about k3 note already : http://www.gsmarena.com/lenovo...ws-15722.php
Sanjeev, 28 Dec 2015I bought K3 about 3 months back thinking that its batter life is quite good and it was actuall... moreHi. U could go to lenovo service center.... I m nw using lenovo A6000+... Its a great phone.... I m a heavy gamer and m quite impressed by its performance (except battery)... Frankly speaking I think lenovo and Asus are the only 2 companies which manufactures good budget phones...... My exp with lenovo was great and now m looking fwd to buy Asus zenfone 2.....