Hey Friend's today I'm going to buy Lenovo K3 Note !!
Guide me How It is Good or bad ??? :(
Think about it guys!!!...Howcome lenovo is giving a high specs at such a low price???There must be something wrong...or the phone should be priced at 15k
This is the worst smartphone i have come thru. earlier i used sony motorola nokia redmi but found this Lenovo k3 note as the worst one for the following obvious reason.
1. main drawback is poor processor performance which ultimtely leading to be hanged. This 2 GB ram performance is poorer than 512mb ram from its competitor. If you want to dial a no from your contact list, it will take more than 5 sec to search that number. once you find the desired no and click for call, then,too it takes 2-3 sec unlike other smartphone which work very fast.
2. poor camera quality. Lenovo is offering 13 MP but it is poorer than 8 MP of other brand like sony moto n samsung. beside it, capturing pics is very irritating as it takes a lot of time to take single pic. you have to hold ur phone in same position for 5-6 sec after clicking pics otherwise blurred images might appear.
only the video recording is satisfactory.
3. internet browsing is also slow.
after play 10 / 15 min it start lagging in high end games
....plz give me any solution
Vikas88, 24 Oct 2015Games Play is pretty well on this set. There is a bit of lag in High game settings for some ad... moreWhat about after 15 min play asfalt 8 ..it lagy...so what u think guy it is aafalt problems only..or otber gamea alao lag or not after 15 min play
blazy, 23 Oct 2015What about gaming review?Games Play is pretty well on this set. There is a bit of lag in High game settings for some advance graphics oriented games for which you have to buy some 50k plus mobile.But you can lower settings and play those games smoothly, and playing games for long duration may heat up your phone but within limits (45 Deg)so no worry. At this price game play is really good.
To find more details go to You tube and get practical reviews of each game you like.
blazy, 23 Oct 2015Can someone review the camera of this phone and will this phone getting android marshmallow? K3 Note packs a standard 13mp rear camera and a 5mp front camera.
1. The macro image provides enough details with accurate focus with superior color reproduction.
2. On a dark rainy night without putting on the flash. The quality is pretty decent for its price
3. complete dark environment shows the noises in the image, which is usual for a budget smartphone
4. Both the camera produces images with ample brightness and balanced colours in well-lit environment.
5. The stock camera interface comes with several filters and panorama mode
6. The front camera is too good for the price. It offers a few gestures along with a self-timer for clicking easy selfies
K3 note as their recent flagship Mobile will surely get Android M. Just wait for Lenovo confirmation.
Tss, 23 Oct 2015Hey u ol,stop arguing and answer me first.sometimes my touch stops working and notification pa... moreFactory reset your phone. Seems you have severely messed up with hidden apps in the handset. Thanks.
Anonymous, 23 Oct 2015hello...which mobile is good to buy k3 note, moto g3 or mi4i? Plz suggest me...Moto G3 and K3 both are good. Mi is of no comparison. Choose between K3 or moto g3. My personal preference is k3 note though.
aashu, 22 Oct 2015Can any1 plzz tell which 1 is better- yu yureka plus or k3 note...plzz tell me genuinelyMmx is already on the verge of disowning yureka due its severe failure with the handset and trying to concentrate on their model bolt. Its in the news and you can refer to them in the net. So for better hardware and performance and reliability go for K3 note.
snrao, 23 Oct 2015Hi my learned friends, I am about to get k3 in a day or two. Please let me know if there i... morePlease dont worry about the sar and if you are too much concerned buy one good headset for talking. Yes the memory card is compatible but please go for a class 10 card. Best card is strotanium which i am using and its transfer rate is too good.
Anonymous, 23 Oct 2015not a good one. when we open Internet .it takes too much time. I checked it over Reliance and... moreYou are using such a service provider who is always known for bad net speed. Go fot vodafone or airtel and you will find the difference.
Anonymous, 23 Oct 2015go for mi4i don't buy Lenovo k3 not K3 note is ruling all mobiles in the market so one can go for it and you wont be at a loss. Mi4i is way behind to catch K3 note. Thanks.
anil, 23 Oct 2015I,m getting pop up of some virus detected in your system and press OK to remove. Your batter... moreThis popup happens normally for untrusted sites. Never ever click ok and immediately close the browser. Go to settings ans clear cache. If u want more protection then use 360 antivirus which is free.
HI GUYS TODAY I SHOW SOME IMPORTANT THINKS BEHIND THE K3 NOTE
1.k3 note supports only 32gb memory card its the limit
2.k3 note supports otg
3.k3 note supports gps and glonass i already checked
4.k3 note have dolby atmos so the sound quality and effect is awesome
5.k3 note have 2900mah battery only not 3000mah
6.k3 note camera is super but they don't have auto focus it have fixed focus only if u want focus means u touch the particular area in screen
7.k3 note have some heating issue i already posted many solution now i find another one and i telling step by step procedure
1.Goto Settings > App > Running Apps
2.And Now Note Down Those Apps Which You Are Not using , But they are still Running .
If asked To me I would Recommend you To Stop
3.Google Play Store
4.Google Play Services
5.Google Play Services Framework
open this apps in app settings and click FORCE STOP to close the app
do this step for individual app
the second method is optimizing the cpu performance by installing cpu frill,cpu limit,coolify and greenify apps and optimised they cool down the device.
THANK YOU GUYS IF U LIKE MY POST MEANS PLEASE GIVE US RATING