arun k v, 06 Sep 2015In my k3 note appslock is not working please give me a solutionpls open a phone settings-seurity-apps with usage access, enable applock
., 07 Sep 2015I want to restore my phone to the old version...but reset doesnot work...any idea how to get b... moreYou can't.
Once a firmware update is done, you will not be able to revert to the older one unless rooted.
I want to restore my phone to the old version...but reset doesnot work...any idea how to get back to the old software ..???
Hi frnds...anyone tried another rom for lenovo k3 note?? How is the game performance on that rom??
[deleted post]I am thinking to buy lenovo k3 note please tell me phone is good
I am using K3 Note since 10 days. Heating issue is the major one for me now.
I am following the thread messages after purchasing my mobile. This is my 4th Smartphone, and believe me, for the first time I am ashamed of my choice. Went with the brand name and configurations, but........
Now, I have consulted with some experts of mobile and also a hardware person in my technical community(I am a system developer). They assumes that, it is a core HARDWARE problem, not only a software issue.
The representing person from Lenovo, Mr. Wang suggested us for Backgroung app management but almost everyone tried it and no result came. He assumed that, may be all the running processes accessing the RAM and the processing unit at a time highly and causing the issue. But I guess, there may be any faulty IC or any other faulty hardware which is getting heated and after stopping the heat release % is very low. I am not 100% sure, as it is a inside design by ofcourse some master people. They need to research more now.
Request to Lenovo:
Please don't sell any more K3 note which is faulty and try to SOLVE the heating issue as soon as possible by callingor mailing the customers indevidually or providing any good and effective solution, not assuming and saying every time a SAME solution which DOESN'T WORK atall.
As per specification, K3 not is a real revolution in budget phones. Please make it a best one in this class by its performance also.
We, the thousands of suffering customers are waiting for your positive and effective reply. Thanks
samir, 06 Sep 2015feature of phn is very good. i want to buy this phn. but heard that there is a problem with pr... moreK3 note is very nice phone. I have purchased it is very good phone camera everything AWESOME
is this phone heats a lot that it can be used ad heater in winter season plz reply soon
hey guys plz help m i ordered k3 note but i'm bit confused as i read a review on fkipkart a guy says that this phone heats a lot that he can make an omlate on it as well iron his clothes i shocked plz help is this true
Mogga, 06 Sep 2015Ya,u should replace it with canon dlsr camera I dont think dslr's make calls...:)
arun k v, 06 Sep 2015In my k3 note appslock is not working please give me a solutionInstall applock app
Anonymous, 05 Sep 2015In this phone Imo will work or notIMO works.I continuously using it... !!
Anonymous, 06 Sep 2015How Is The Camera I want to buy this phone plz give ur views that how is the camera if its c... moreFor selfie .it is pretty gud...rear camera is also gud but zoom is slightly low.. I think it is gud phone if we leave its battery issue (6-7 hours battery back up continuously use of 3g or WiFi) n stand by time is enough. U can say 14-15 % battery reduces per day.
Contact manager is worst. It's not working properly.with out our knowledge call Wiil disconnects.there is no beep sound when other end caller disconnects.
Over all Good phn but bad gaming experience and about charging no need to change charger just change the data cable provided with charger .
Had some guys asking for an honest review. I had 2 sets for around 25 days. Here is my real world experience.
1. Fantastic screen. Bright, viewing angles are great and accurate color reproduction.
2. 16 GB storage inbuilt for 10K is a plus.
3. Sound is very good, both speakers and via earphones.
4. Never faced WIFI issues and quite liked the Vibe UI. OTA updates are fast.
1. The battery on both sets was glitchy. There is massive drain with use (used to go from 22 to 15 % in 2 minutes - tested with sets on airplane mode and no apps running). Genuine issue, WS Retail refunded my money. I was losing around 17-20% per hour watching a movie at 25% brightness and earphones. data off. IMHO, this is too much. You will struggle to get more than 4.0 hrs on screen time.
2. The processor is great. However, there is loads of thermal throttling. Things will be fine for 10 minutes and once throttling kicks in, the performance degrades. Throttling will only kick in during heavy games though, not casual usage. But it does happen.
3. The back cover is flimsy at best.
4. The set would disconnect and reconnect my SIMs every 2 hours. Annoying. Software bug I assume. Also, the set does heat up during calls near the earpiece region.
The above might be acceptable to some, and not to others. Please decide accordingly. This was my experience, maybe others have had it better.