arun, 15 Aug 2015I cannot transfer a file from xender share it superbeam.so pls clarify my problemfor file transfer over hotspot.. u need to activate the personal hotspot manually. then switch on xender or shareit..
eng.mah99, 27 Aug 2015How could a mobile with all this features and lags alot .... this is realy strange . I wanted ... morePeople should stop trying to use emojis. This site does not support them. It will comes out as random numbers only.
krishna rana, 18 Aug 2015Updated with 332mb update.Is better to get update 332mb ?
What r difference in it?
Dear teckfreck.G i am using lenovo k3 note from last 10 days. For care screen i used tempered with touch bt touch is not well, sometime 2-3 time touch then work
Battery improved a lot by restricting background applications
Settings>Power Manager>Background app management> Check on unnecessary apps which are not required to run in background.
My phone was running around 10-12 hours on full charge with heavy wifi usage... now its more than 16-17 hours.
Why my k3 hangs on medium graphics setting on asphalt 8..initially it goes good bt aftr 1min of gameplay it hangs alot..
Anonymous, 26 Aug 2015How to fix it I do have same problemCheck your router. It must be near a corner wall which could block the intended waves.
eng.mah99, 27 Aug 2015How could a mobile with all this features and lags alot .... this is realy strange . I wanted ... moreSee the popularity. Just get it. You will see negative views for Note 5 too.
Anonymous, 26 Aug 2015Hello all,
I am an owner of Lenovo A706, Lenovo S660 & a Lenovo A516 & believe me i w... moreThanks for devoting time to share your review.
It was really a detailed one and genuine.
Hope a lot of buyers follow.
How could a mobile with all this features and lags alot .... this is realy strange . I wanted to buy it but after reading all reviews i will search for another phone 😟😟😟
Dipender, 26 Aug 2015K3 Note wifi is not working properly after 1 month to buying it Its vary bad wifi rangeHow to fix it I do have same problem
I am an owner of Lenovo A706, Lenovo S660 & a Lenovo A516 & believe me i was not going to purchase Lenovo anymore as i already have so many but seeing Lenovo K3 note & its specs i wasn't able to resist it & gave the order of this one.I recently purchased a Lenovo K3 Note in Aug 11 sale from Flipkart & had a horrible experience regarding the delivery of the product as i was so eager to get it soon. Despite the good service by Flipkart the delivery service called the "DELHIVERY" made it the worst situation ever experienced in my whole life & the history of online shopping. Trust me these guys are the worst courier service ever available in the history of courier. But at last when i got this set in my hands was the best experience off all. Simply this mobile is awesome. I believe that no other competitor can beat these specs in this price range. I am using this mobile from nearly 5 days onwards and what will i say is the best available in market in this this price range.
1) Full HD screen gives you crystal clear & sharp videos. (9/10)
2) 1.7 Ghz Octa core processor ensures you do not lag in any multitasking features. But sometimes rarely it does. (8/10)
3) 2 Gb RAM provides enough memory for any heavy duty programs. (8/10)
4) Sound technology is Dolby Atmos & is an awesome experience to listen to, at least with some high end earphones. (9/10)
5) Camera performance is average. Rear camera is not that better as 13 MP & also the image is blurred if it shakes a little also. Although front camera is pretty good if compared to ratios in b/w the two. But this is good if provided in this price range. Rear: (7/10), Front (8/10)
6) 16 GB+ 32 GB storage is enough for most of the users & for me it's more then sufficient. And FYI the more you load data, the more are the chances of lagging in any device. (8/10)
7) 2900 mah battery provides you with decent backup for at least 11-12 hours while 3G surfing, gaming & video, but this could have been better. (7/10)
8) Supports OTG so no need of connecting your phone every time you need data but let the Flash drive do the job
9) Supports 4G LTE which is much much faster than 3G.
10) No heating issue.
1) Battery could have been better
2) Rear camera (13 MP) quality should be increased as the front camera is doing its job of 5 MP.
3) Rear body panel could have been a bit more durable (as the metallic back cover in Lenovo S660) as there are chances of breaking the locks of the panel while removing it.
4) Speaker in the back could have been more louder & should be displaced to front so that the sound should not get trapped while the phone is kept on its back.
5) Could be a Corning Gorilla glass instead of toughened one.
At last i would strongly recommend this phone to a medium budget holder & those who are interested, to go for it blindly. But take care while purchasing, the courier service should not be the "DELHIVERY" or you are on the way to a big headache.
Hi techfreak....I Hv got new problem..I purchased k3 note last week only. That time ram cleaner was operating automatically. BT now it has stopped operating at all. No cleaner is there by default. Don't understand y it is happing? Can u help me with the solution pls. Do I hv to change some setting or so...pls reply..