Hey guys.. please raise ur voice for Cyanogen os on Lenovo's official Fb fanpage!!!
Lenovo k3 note review:
I'm using my new piece for the past 7days. According to me...
1. Display is crisp and bright enough. Watching movies is a pleasant experience. Though it suffers a bit when it comes to sunlight readability.
2. Very good touch response. No heating which is great. You won't feel even a bit of heat even at heavy usage.
3. Supports SD card up to 32gb storage. Although I suggest to use class 4 or class 6 cards which are working smoothly. 16gb class 10 SD card suffered a bit.
4. Plays each and every video file so far I have tested which is great (including heavily encoded files).
5. You will get about 1.2gb of ram free at first boot. Multitasking is great. Handles most of the above average games and day to day tasks smoothly. After installing few basic apps and two games I got about 500 to 600mb of ram free.
6. Camera is great on daylight. Low light photos will be evidently suffering from noises. Night time clicks are satisfactory. You will be impressed by the dual flash which is very powerful.
8. Audio is crisp and clear without any muffling. But a bit low. You won't hear your ringtone or notification on crowded outdoors. Though the pack does not contain headset, if u pair the mobile with right pair of headset, it feels like being in heaven. Dolby atmos really works.
7. Battery backup is average again which is the only major letdown with lenovo smartphones. That is continuing hwill give 4/5.ere also. If you are a heavy user you will need it charged at least twice a day. Light to avg users can manage with one full day.
8. Overall a great budget smartphone.
i am using this phone since last six months. initially it was good but after one month it started problems which are as follows.
1. Battery drains very fast.
2. Touch Response is very poor.
3. Network connectivity is very poor.
today i went to service centre & they said main board need to be replaced. so if anybody thinking to buy this please think again & then takedecision.
Its good but I need To Know How to remove this Version Andoid 6.0 because am not able to us it since I upgrade to that Version
not starting lenova k5 i3s 16gb
charged 5 hrs, came from singapore to usa
palam, 24 Mar 2015If the 128gb card will cost as much as the phone then why ask for it? 32GB card + 16GB inte... moreIt is really a very bad experience using this phone I'm using it from 5months and so many problems I have faced...there is some limit but it has crossed all limits of being the worst mobile I can't open my contacts even if I open it comes contact manager has stopped or either lenovo launcher has stopped i was really excited for this mobile but now I feel like banging this cell on some wall...I'll never prefer lenovo not only this problem many more problems like when I keep my cell on charge though the button is on the battery remains constant please confirm yourself before buying this phone it is really very bad experience I have faced
I am using k3 note since last 10 months, except battery fast draining never faced any problem.
Battery problem solved by their service center & enjoying very much.
Service center are also very cooperative, never asked questions & changed battery several times also changed motherboard.
If any fault just contact nearby service center will definitely solved.
Most probably within warranty period you don't have to pay.
PERFORMANCE is very good, no heating, no other problems
Anonymous, 08 Mar 2016Letv Le 1sSomehow there. Are hanging problems but overall best ever phone
This phone tops with other mobile phones in following cases:
1) Hanging Issue
2) Low Battery issue
3) Touching issue
Rimi, 18 May 2016This phone sucks, its hangs a lot, actually all the time.I agree dear this phone is the most useless one to b launchef... Most of the time there is no netwotk
Hi guys i am using k3 note from last 10 months purchased it on 2nd sale.now my phone display edges automatically goes light blue and display colour turns slightly pink [whenever phone gets heat ex-while watching movies],what may be the problem???
I want to tell everyone, pls dont buy this useless phone, coz since i bought this phone i got lots of problem like network never comes in this phone, charging problem, heating problem and hangs a lot. so just advicing you all (being a user of lenovo k3 note) never go for this phone.
thanks. it is waste of money even one of my friend named keshav also having the problem....
Some times there appears bluish line color appears along the borders what to do
Sushma, 18 May 2016Over all its workinh fine fr now...a lil heating problem....and the most importamt problem m f... moreIn my phone also securezone and openzone mingling up photos and videos after mm update.what is the sollution. Pls help.
Rimi, 18 May 2016This phone sucks, its hangs a lot, actually all the time.It hangs...very true....but its due to poor ram management by lenovo...otherwise the specifications of the phone are good under this price range