Lenovo need to do another smartphone how have to be and contained this basic specs:
1.Display.- 5.3"inches 2K - IPS Quantum - CGG 4
2.Memory.- 3 GB RAM (DDR4)
3.Chipset.- MediaTek MT6795
Is this Phone Avaliable in Black Coulor Plz tell me Becoz I Like In Black Coulor So Plz tell Me Immidiate
friends Plz Tell Me when Lonch In Market Becoz I want To Take This Phone.
If you see
The phone fetures are overall Great.
The Best Feature in it is the Screen that has a 401 Pixel Density that is one of the higghest in any phone under the price group of 10K
the Worst feature of it is that it has an older Processor that is Model: MT6752 of Mediatek.
Mediatek has newer processors that this one. but makers of Lenovo K3 Note still put an older processor in it, Probably to cut down on the cost.
1) Screen Pixel Densisty highest at ~401
2) 4G LTE for faster Internet
3) 2GB RAM
4) Octa Core (ie. 8 cores) Processor
5) 5.5 Inch Wide-View Full HD IP display with Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels
6) 16GB Inbuild Memory
7) Camera 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, dual LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection,
Secondary 5 MP
8) Battery: Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
9) Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) PreInstalled' thats means it will save so so much of MB. & time just to get you the latest OS. as it is already present in it.
10) Its Available & that too for just around 10K Indian Rupees
1) it has an older Processor that is Model: MT6752 of Mediatek. Not the Latest Model
2) Screen has No Gorilla Corning Glass Unlike most of the best ones do
3) Sound: It has no mentioning of Dobly sound & No info of Java installed in it.
My overall Rating to this phone is 8/10
Closest Rival in this Price Range are only 2 Phones Yu Yureka & Xiamoi Note
Messi, 19 Apr 2015Let us wait some more days and then take the final decision. But lenovo told me yes it will b... moreThat's the same thing they told me too. According to them, it'll be launched in India between last week of April and first week of May.
Let us wait some more days and then take the final decision.
But lenovo told me yes it will be lauching in india very soon.
Guys please tell me about its camera clarity when compared to xiaomi and micromax....both front and back cam
It should be great if this phone would cost Rs 9,000,I have talked to the lenovo help centre and they told me it will be lauching in india but the price and date is not known to them right now.
Would like phone to come to South Africa but doesn't look like is is. Not on international site nor on local site. Even online sales say they not going to stock phone. What's the point of announcing its release and then only send to China!
Yes I also called Lenovo care and got confirmation. Lenovo k3 note will be launched in India "next month". It will surely launched as per Lenovo care but not this month but by next month ie May as per Lenovo care. Given my details and I'll get informed when it will launch.
I am also with Rajesh, Lenovo should drop price by 8999 and release it for customers before the launch of Xiaomi Redmi 2 GB. else people have choise to buy Xiaomi because No 1 is Xiaomi now and they are ready to fly again on 23rd April with 2 GB.
I personally request to Lenovo, please drop price and launch this phone for their loyal customer, else Xiaomi is best brand and no one can beat them.
Lenovo take my words seriously else you will be lost in K3 note and you will lost your all notes (Money)
Dear Friends, 10 days back lenovo launch K3 note in Rs. 8999/- then it increase price of Rs. 10999/- then again it decreased price by Rs. 9999/- even original price of this K3 note is 8999/- so why Lenovo playing with own loyal customers and making fool to perople, lenovo should launch this K3 immediately or between 20 to 25 april max in price range Rs. 8999/- else all people knows that the original price of this phone is Rs. 8999/- and no body will go for 10K.