Lenovo K860 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

6.9
7.1
7.4

> In reply to prime.k860 @ 2013-03-30 08:46 from vfxa - click to readI got this last Christmas. Been using it and have no complains whatsoever. You shouldn't have a problem. Lenovo has good tech support. If you should have an issue, I can guide you to the right person. If you live in India, Bangalore, ie,. smiles.
But you shouldn't. This phone works like a Charm.

• 2013-04-10 14:00

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-01 17:44 from P9{A - click to readIncorrect

Lenovo > Acer > Asus

• 2013-04-10 13:55
  • rx2c

> In reply to lance @ 2013-04-04 12:06 from t7$s - click to readIt's very simple. In your APN settings, all you need to do is...
I'll give you an example. I use Tata Docomo and this is the settings for Tata Docomo.
Name: TATA
APN: TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNETHVC

That is all you need to do. Leave other fields as it is by default.

• 2013-04-10 13:54
  • rx2c

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-01 17:44 from P9{A - click to readYou don't have 3g in your K860? Get your settings right. I have a k860 and accessible to 3g/HSPDA.

• 2013-04-10 13:49
  • rx2c

you can use your data connection in your settings if you avail the promos of your network like globe,smart and sun in unlimited facebook etc.

• 2013-04-10 13:16
  • sBSw

I have my lenovo k860 last month and I have problem regarding with the camera sometimes it fail produce goodshot and after u take a picture you go to gallery and check the picture It comes with gray plain screen.. ill ask the sevice center but they said to me to reformt the sd after that the problem stil there. Anyone here has the same prob? Pls tell me what shud i do? Thanks

• 2013-04-10 03:57
  • vxtS

Any one can inform to me how to conect external micro SD to PC ? Coz only internal micro SD is shown in my pc

• 2013-04-08 06:31
  • thua

I use to connect lenovo K860 to my Nokia 700 through wifihotspot but now it is not notifying the the wifihotspot of Nokia 700,however it is notifying all other wifi and hotspots.please some can tell me reasons and solution over it .Thanks

• 2013-04-05 20:02
  • rAZk

hi,
how can i open/used my internet in k860 without wifi?
pls give me the procedure.
thanks

• 2013-04-04 12:06
  • t7$s

> In reply to lena @ 2013-03-12 04:02 from tA$b - click to readTry app. Lenovo Power v.1.0.12.2052, about 3 month good working.

• 2013-04-02 10:15
  • muhc

> In reply to laptopuser @ 2013-04-01 16:39 from vfxa - click to readAsus > lenovo > acer

• 2013-04-01 23:11
  • 0xCX

Like a phone is amazing, but its only 2G, its internet speed connecction is slow

• 2013-04-01 17:44
  • P9{A

Is lenovo brand better than acer or asus ?

• 2013-04-01 16:39
  • vfxa

Will there be an update to 4.2?

• 2013-03-30 12:02
  • Qxpm

just got this phone last Thursday...
and I really excited about the display.. well .. compare to my galaxy mini... I am used to read a document or read news from the net... with this k860.. I could read a very small letters ... that's was what I am really exciting about..

untill this point, there is not much use from me.. but software installation and running is very fast.

got it for Rp 3.5M... about US $357. and got the spec as near as galaxy s3... wich almost double the price...

well that's a very cheap quad core with high spec and from international vendor..
hopefully there would be no problem with this phone of mine in the future.. and very very hopefully the jelly bean update coming soon for this phone

• 2013-03-30 08:46
  • vfxa

this phone is really good..the gaming experience is extremely wonderful...what i didnt like is that the earphones are bad ..not during music listening but while answering calls.i guess manufacturing defects.

• 2013-03-26 17:35
  • ttc3

battery life depends on how you use the phone. do you use too much applications? is your internet always on? do you play often using your fone?

• 2013-03-26 10:44
  • vLxk

When i insert micro sd in lenovo k860 ,the phone is detect my micro sd (my sd card is 32 gb cls 10) but when data is full in internal memory (4 gb) data can not remove to sd card(app, foto , movie)

• 2013-03-26 06:52
  • xHHx

This phone is good having a major drawback. This phone don't support video calling using 3g network.on third app video calling possible

• 2013-03-20 19:27
  • rAU3

I own this phone for 4 months now and have not experience any issues..hopefully never. Hardware spec is excellent in par with galaxy s3 but with 2/3 price of it. The other 1/3 price is the price you have to pay for galaxy s3 to have better software and compability. But for me, I use this lenovo k860 mostly for email, making calls, texting and light browsing,not much for gaming except playing bloods n glory which run smothly on this device. Overall I'm very satisfied. In fact considering price vs performance, k860 is the best.

• 2013-03-16 14:37
  • thua
Total of 268 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K860.