Lenovo K860 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

6.9
7.1
7.4

Like a phone is amazing, but its only 2G, its internet speed connecction is slow

• 2013-04-01 17:44
  • P9{A

Is lenovo brand better than acer or asus ?

• 2013-04-01 16:39
  • vfxa

Will there be an update to 4.2?

• 2013-03-30 12:02
  • Qxpm

just got this phone last Thursday...
and I really excited about the display.. well .. compare to my galaxy mini... I am used to read a document or read news from the net... with this k860.. I could read a very small letters ... that's was what I am really exciting about..

untill this point, there is not much use from me.. but software installation and running is very fast.

got it for Rp 3.5M... about US $357. and got the spec as near as galaxy s3... wich almost double the price...

well that's a very cheap quad core with high spec and from international vendor..
hopefully there would be no problem with this phone of mine in the future.. and very very hopefully the jelly bean update coming soon for this phone

• 2013-03-30 08:46
  • vfxa

this phone is really good..the gaming experience is extremely wonderful...what i didnt like is that the earphones are bad ..not during music listening but while answering calls.i guess manufacturing defects.

• 2013-03-26 17:35
  • ttc3

battery life depends on how you use the phone. do you use too much applications? is your internet always on? do you play often using your fone?

• 2013-03-26 10:44
  • vLxk

When i insert micro sd in lenovo k860 ,the phone is detect my micro sd (my sd card is 32 gb cls 10) but when data is full in internal memory (4 gb) data can not remove to sd card(app, foto , movie)

• 2013-03-26 06:52
  • xHHx

This phone is good having a major drawback. This phone don't support video calling using 3g network.on third app video calling possible

• 2013-03-20 19:27
  • rAU3

I own this phone for 4 months now and have not experience any issues..hopefully never. Hardware spec is excellent in par with galaxy s3 but with 2/3 price of it. The other 1/3 price is the price you have to pay for galaxy s3 to have better software and compability. But for me, I use this lenovo k860 mostly for email, making calls, texting and light browsing,not much for gaming except playing bloods n glory which run smothly on this device. Overall I'm very satisfied. In fact considering price vs performance, k860 is the best.

• 2013-03-16 14:37
  • thua

I bought lenovo k860 5 months ago, nothing wrong before but now I got problem with the battery. Its normally full charge after 3hours but since one week ago I had to charge it untill 7hours for full it. I already to servic centre, they change me with new one but it still same... I don't know what's wrong....

• 2013-03-12 04:02
  • tA$b

I have it for like 2 months now, its a very good smartphone, and cheap one BTW.
BUT it really needs the International Jelly Bean update, it has ICS, but it has some problems, sometimes it restarts by itself, and the screen flickers sometimes, goes crazy for a second.

All the specs are great, the camera is very good, the camera app has lots of configurations, very professional.
I don´t like the little space, 8GB that turns into like 5 or 4 usable.
Overall I like it much!

• 2013-03-11 00:47
  • 8FuA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-04 15:46 from YTK1 - click to readGo fr samsung galaxy s3, in online it is cumng for 27k

• 2013-03-10 13:05
  • KShv

How do you install google play on it?

• 2013-03-07 06:47
  • vxC5

> In reply to musica0205 @ 2013-01-05 15:04 from th9F - click to readSame problem here !!!

This my first day I use it I note that its over heat after 2-3 min !!! Any advice ??

• 2013-03-01 19:54
  • sELh

Enter the Dragon in mobile phones :
Lenovo and Asus.

• 2013-02-26 06:28
  • v{N}

all feature and spec from this phone is great except for battery. My phone's internet always on (EDGE/3G/HSDPA based on location) it only stand up for 9 to 11 hours

• 2013-02-24 12:45
  • tA$@

Regular Sim are those that come on credit cards, mini-sim is what almost all phones use and micro sim is the one introduced by apple.

• 2013-02-23 03:07
  • 7Xb@

> In reply to NormS @ 2013-02-07 09:04 from PFxx - click to readMini-SIM is regular SIM. Micro-SIM is the smaller one.

• 2013-02-08 20:25
  • t7Xk

I just got my K860 this Monday as replacement for my almost 3 years old stolen (Saturday) LG Optimus One. I was expecting that I'll be having a great experience on it's tathering functionality (I already tried USB, bluetooth and WLAN) but I wonder why it seems a lot slower than Optimus One which has a lot lower hardware specs. Or I just missing something?

I hope there will be fixes to come very soon.

Also if only I knew that it has no compass then I wouldn't have bought it. I like having one in my phone. Could I still return this? Or maybe could exchange it with K860i?

Is this upgadable to JellyBean?

• 2013-02-08 04:13
  • K7ev

the sim card is not mini-sim, but reguler sim. overall, i'm very happy about the performance of this phone.

• 2013-02-07 09:04
  • PFxx
  • F
Total of 277 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K860.