Jack Raj, 08 Sep 2017Posting my reviews after using the mobile from aug 22 .. 1. Good specs for the price paid 2... morethats a really good review. what in your opinion are the apps that can be removed and background processes can be stopped
Akkiiiiiiii, 08 Sep 2017Dude, I also ordered today, be assured that some people's are giving fake review's to stop sel... morethnx dude.,.,.,., but phone is really looking great this price range.,.,.,.,
Is this mobile available on Amazon & Flipkart ? I was checking Amazon, but happened to come across 1 used from 13,999.00/-.
imnegi, 08 Sep 2017yes thank to you also becz there is lot of people giving the wrong review, so, i was so confus... moreDude, I also ordered today, be assured that some people's are giving fake review's to stop selling of this phone. I seen that all the features of this phone is much better than other devices.
Jack Raj, 08 Sep 2017Thanks. Go ahead and enjoy ur mobile.. yes thank to you also becz there is lot of people giving the wrong review, so, i was so confused about this device..,.,., now i am clear about this device, and i ordered today for k8 note black 4gb.././././. hope so it will be a great choice......
imnegi, 08 Sep 2017thnx for giving the valuable comments and i ordered it today saleThanks. Go ahead and enjoy ur mobile..
hanublr, 08 Sep 2017what sim u use and how any bars u get ? some ppl are complaing abt the signal strength is no... moreBsnl.. 3g.. Full bars.. And one more thing is the signal bar or strength depends on the place u use the mobile. Can't get 3g signal in the place of 2g area. Always I use 2g network only and when need to use net I switch to 3g. It saves battery.
Jack Raj, 08 Sep 2017Posting my reviews after using the mobile from aug 22 ..
1. Good specs for the price paid
2... morewhat sim u use and how any bars u get ?
some ppl are complaing abt the signal strength is not good.
Anonymous, 07 Sep 2017guys, what is the best phone for gaming?The best phone for gaming is still the iPhone 7. Maybe even the 6S/SE. But Apple make their phones so optimized, that they should last years and years and still be capable of handling heavy apps and stuff. So, that is my opinion. :)
Posting my reviews after using the mobile from aug 22 ..
1. Good specs for the price paid
2. Its helio x23 not x20.. Any cpu apps from play store wouldnt find it as it is a new processor (confirmed it with lenovo itself)
3. Camera is good not average. Daylight shots are even more good with both front and rear cams. (i use xperia xa ultra and this can never be compared to it)
4. Fingerprint scanner is quick and accurate
5. Battery is good. my wife gets 2 days of life with few hrs of browsing, watsapp, youtube and calling daily. And if i use like a heavy user with games, net, etc it can sure last for a day with no issues at all. Watching one hr video or games then mob gets a little heat but not at all a problem. Most important is fast charging works fine. it gets full charge in less than 2 hrs .
6. Display is good but adaptive brightness seems to have a little effect or it works differently when compared to my xperia xa ultra
7. Depth mode still needs to improve as in some cases it works well and in most cases the edges are inaccurate.
8. Stock Android is the best thing which i love but the disadvantage is, it lacks stock music player, video player, gallery app etc. Gets all from google (Sony has good music app, movie app and album app)
9. Dedicated slot is good at this price
10. Ram and storage management is good as well
11. Above all i have used some abd commands to disable background apps , to uninstall the apps which v don use but lenovo doesnt allow to uninstall (for example google duo, lenovo help, etc). All this were done without rooting and it can be done in android 7 only.
12. to disable background process follow this https://www.xda-developers.com/freeze-app-background-processes-without-root-android-nougat/
13. to uninstall system or useless apps without root follow this https://forum.xda-developers.com/xa-ultra/how-to/f3213-removing-apps-root-t3641375#post73282954
14. steps 12 and 13 really improves the battery life a lot. do it and find the difference in real
hope i have covered almost all the points. and if u have any doubts feel free to contact me.
my next finding to improve the battery life is to disable wakelocks from the phone from here https://www.xda-developers.com/stop-wakelocks-android-without-root/
thanks for reading my review ..
Ss, 08 Sep 2017In box earphones are present r not... plz respond bcz I want to buy this phonemostly no.... coz companies like Lenovo, mi..etc.. don't provide earphones.....
In box earphones are present r not... plz respond bcz I want to buy this phone
Anonymous, 07 Sep 2017Some say no Dolby audio, other say excellent audio.. some say bad battery, other good ... What... moreHahaha exctly bro i thnk sm r expcting way too much from this phon like a 30 day battery bck up and 700D DSLR typ pics.
Got this phone today it's looks good and working perfectly. Display, sound, maltitasking, overall perfect to buy. Go for it. 🕺