Jack Raj, 08 Sep 2017Posting my reviews after using the mobile from aug 22 ..
1. Good specs for the price paid
2... morewhat sim u use and how any bars u get ?
some ppl are complaing abt the signal strength is not good.
Anonymous, 07 Sep 2017guys, what is the best phone for gaming?The best phone for gaming is still the iPhone 7. Maybe even the 6S/SE. But Apple make their phones so optimized, that they should last years and years and still be capable of handling heavy apps and stuff. So, that is my opinion. :)
Posting my reviews after using the mobile from aug 22 ..
1. Good specs for the price paid
2. Its helio x23 not x20.. Any cpu apps from play store wouldnt find it as it is a new processor (confirmed it with lenovo itself)
3. Camera is good not average. Daylight shots are even more good with both front and rear cams. (i use xperia xa ultra and this can never be compared to it)
4. Fingerprint scanner is quick and accurate
5. Battery is good. my wife gets 2 days of life with few hrs of browsing, watsapp, youtube and calling daily. And if i use like a heavy user with games, net, etc it can sure last for a day with no issues at all. Watching one hr video or games then mob gets a little heat but not at all a problem. Most important is fast charging works fine. it gets full charge in less than 2 hrs .
6. Display is good but adaptive brightness seems to have a little effect or it works differently when compared to my xperia xa ultra
7. Depth mode still needs to improve as in some cases it works well and in most cases the edges are inaccurate.
8. Stock Android is the best thing which i love but the disadvantage is, it lacks stock music player, video player, gallery app etc. Gets all from google (Sony has good music app, movie app and album app)
9. Dedicated slot is good at this price
10. Ram and storage management is good as well
11. Above all i have used some abd commands to disable background apps , to uninstall the apps which v don use but lenovo doesnt allow to uninstall (for example google duo, lenovo help, etc). All this were done without rooting and it can be done in android 7 only.
12. to disable background process follow this https://www.xda-developers.com/freeze-app-background-processes-without-root-android-nougat/
13. to uninstall system or useless apps without root follow this https://forum.xda-developers.com/xa-ultra/how-to/f3213-removing-apps-root-t3641375#post73282954
14. steps 12 and 13 really improves the battery life a lot. do it and find the difference in real
hope i have covered almost all the points. and if u have any doubts feel free to contact me.
my next finding to improve the battery life is to disable wakelocks from the phone from here https://www.xda-developers.com/stop-wakelocks-android-without-root/
thanks for reading my review ..
Ss, 08 Sep 2017In box earphones are present r not... plz respond bcz I want to buy this phonemostly no.... coz companies like Lenovo, mi..etc.. don't provide earphones.....
In box earphones are present r not... plz respond bcz I want to buy this phone
Anonymous, 07 Sep 2017Some say no Dolby audio, other say excellent audio.. some say bad battery, other good ... What... moreHahaha exctly bro i thnk sm r expcting way too much from this phon like a 30 day battery bck up and 700D DSLR typ pics.
Got this phone today it's looks good and working perfectly. Display, sound, maltitasking, overall perfect to buy. Go for it. 🕺
Water splash great no problem, scratch resisting front protection but not on the back
Not good. Heats a lot 42*C while gaming heavy gamrs, might go more. Battery drains fast and fast charging is not that fast, 0-100 in 120min. 90min 90% which is ok. 5min camera and heats a lot. Performance good but too much bad optimization old 20nm process.
Sathy, 07 Sep 2017Normally full day.. but if u use internet 16 hours. I m using this mobile from the release... ... moreso, its fine/good phone, for me its enough battery backup thanxxx so much dear for giving your valuable review and i m purchasing this device tomorrow sale...
Srinath, 07 Sep 2017Everything in the phone is good except the battery. I'm not at all satisfied with battery perf... morebro, need something to check.
i want to buy this, but am so confused and mislead, dont know what to believe.
1. lots of confusing info on this site. so when u say battery is bad, are wifi/4g/3g/bluetooth/gps always on ? watsapp also ?
2. how is the gms signal strength, how many bars ? u use 4g/3g ???
3. somesay with camera on for 5mins, it heats up, does this me u feel warm ? or its hot to touch ??
4. how is the screen visibility in sunlight ?
5. notification led ? does this work when u get watsapp/sms etc ???
6. how is the audio quality using headphones ? and via speakers ?
7. try installing cooltool pro(u know how to get it) and see wats the cpu/battery temp... it a nice tool
imnegi, 06 Sep 2017plz tell me how is its battery backup ???? Normally full day.. but if u use internet 16 hours. I m using this mobile from the release... U have little bit warming while long usage
very good phone, with a very high specs for its price, nice one lenovo
RakeshGillela, 01 Sep 2017Lenovo is fooling people with fake specification, lenovo official website has Mediatech Helion... moreIts helio x23 only. Not x20. Its a new processor that's why its not showing up in CPU-Z app.
Everything in the phone is good except the battery. I'm not at all satisfied with battery performance. It doesn't feel like a 4000 mah battery. Idle battery drain is huge. About 15-20%. Its lasts a day with medium to heavy usage. Other than battery everything else like performance, camera , speed are excellent. Doesn't heat up much too.