Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.8
7.7
7.8

Very beautiful phone look wise

• 2015-07-02 09:29
  • KAjd

Don't buy the phone as it will be pain for you if you buy. i had visited service center more days than the phone used . The entire team of Lenovo are aware about the same but they don't accept it. They are lease concerned about customer satisfaction.

• 2015-06-30 07:59
  • ub69

• 2015-06-30 07:35
  • ub69

> In reply to JohnLove @ 2015-03-26 04:07 from PGJn - click to readHi, wat was the base of the problem, wat part they changed to fix that reverse charging issue?

• 2015-06-27 16:32
  • U{7s

horrible phone...never go for that .it is spending money for nothing... it will be dead after few months..in best situation if u be lucky maybe it works one year and half... mobile will be dead and nobody can help with detection even the problem...

• 2015-06-26 14:34
  • 0f0p

the worst phone I ever had!after 8 month used,it totally dead.before that,I had same problem w other users.cannot on my phone,not charging, btery drain, easily heated!when I go to repair,they cannot detect the problem.maybe too many problem w it,so they refuse to repair it.

• 2015-06-26 01:35
  • tuf9

This phone is good and pretty nice look disign the camera both are very clear pls update kitkat

• 2015-06-11 16:00

• 2015-06-11 14:30

• 2015-06-11 14:23
  • th9h

Why this phone run hot every time ?

• 2015-06-07 14:27
  • 6ccm

> In reply to tomas @ 2014-09-19 19:51 from 7Xmu - click to readhi tomas.. hows the patches now? i saw this on my screen to about 3 days ago.... wht problem it brings you to this point of time? any mal-functioning xperienced? tnx...

• 2015-06-06 05:10
  • vx2@

> In reply to dario @ 2015-05-10 13:00 from Kg{y - click to read@dario, I had the same issue after I connected my phone to the computer or TV. After that, my phone stays too hot even if I am not using it, it also last for 1-2 hours. I was thinking of resetting the phone so I need to do the hard reset. After resetting the phone, it works fine and it no longer hot. I hope this will help your issue.

• 2015-05-18 02:13
  • UD{0

I bought this phone last June 2014.
The camera is very nice but as a phone, its terrible.
I'm aware about the signal problem we have in our residence but I was already in another city and there's still no signal which defeats the purpose of being a phone where you could be contacted.
It operates on its own like open camera most of the time or flashlight, calls and texts beyond my knowledge. You'll notice that the camera is on because you'll just feel something heating in your pocket. I also experienced it functioning by itself while I'm holding it. I brought it to a service center and one look at it they told me that the touchscreen is defective. I'll be getting it in a few days but after the repair, I'll sell it for a throw-away price. Highly NOT advisable!

• 2015-05-14 08:55
  • uSQ9

I just buy my Lenovo K900 last February 22, 2015. Now I could no longer charge it battery. Few days ago charging starts to malfunction....

• 2015-05-14 02:05
  • P@1k

worst fone i ever have, overheating all the time.
i will not buy any lenovo phone anymore..

• 2015-05-10 13:00
  • Kg{y

the phone looks are very good... but the battery life and over heating of phone is a pain. the phone never got hanged or been slow in last one year. but the heating part is the most irritating. could not even talk after it gets hot. of the phone is used continuously for one hour the phone get drained off...

• 2015-05-10 05:18
  • rKg8

I bought my lenovo k900 last november.. but now it is overheating. just like I unlock it in few seconds the back of my fone is so hot specially at the upper part near the camera.. not comfortable to use now. The service center reset it but nothings change. They advised me to observe it again. And ill be going back again..

• 2015-05-07 17:05
  • PSv0

worst phone i ever have.
I had problem with phone charging a few months after bought this phone. unable to charge and finally battery completely drained. I brought to service center and they changed and fixed it. After that it seem quite normal, but, but still problems. Battery drain very fast. After long charging and battery indicator say 100% changed, I use it for 30 min and it gone 0% again.
so annoying. Avoid Lenovo.

• 2015-05-03 06:52
  • 9Jxa

> In reply to shilpa @ 2015-04-17 15:39 from HsEc - click to readThe worst phone ever I used... now fully chocked, in 6 month not able to charge the battery and the phone is dead

• 2015-05-02 03:25
  • BUQU

> In reply to Kenny Nguyen @ 2015-04-21 04:28 from bG17 - click to readLenovo p70 is better than lenovo k900..

• 2015-04-30 22:17
  • w4j1
Total of 1643 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.