Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.8
7.7
7.9

> In reply to vivek @ 2014-04-16 06:47 from Xu@} - click to readHi , Go for Lenovo k900, i am using it and very satisfied. Which smart phone is not getting heat ? Powerful configuration phones with heavy battery ; processors will get heat ; if u don't want ur phone to get heat then go for smart phone with normal configurations.

• 2014-04-18 11:08
  • UqXD

Hi,i have using this mobile since mar'14 and i am very much happy the way it is working ....Excellent performance ; Good camera ; Good battery lasting for 1 full day ( even if i use internet & play games ) .I used Nokia N&),72,73, Sony , Mororola, Samsung but i am very satisfied with this phone...Cheers to Lenovo ...I strongly recomment this phone instead of other smart phones > 20k .

• 2014-04-18 11:03
  • UqXD

> In reply to malaysian @ 2014-04-02 06:15 from HjBD - click to readyou must saved your contact with number code country eg Indonesia +62 and number telp.

• 2014-04-18 00:22
  • y$hS

> In reply to seshu @ 2014-04-15 17:14 from YTdT - click to readgo to the mobile store ask ask your mobile your mobile price .

• 2014-04-17 05:08
  • bEL4

i am confuse between lenovo k900 and canvas knight...i heard that lenovo has heating prblm which one to buy..

• 2014-04-16 06:47
  • Xu@}

> In reply to arihant @ 2014-04-01 10:07 from utU% - click to readPlease tell me that I am trying to buy this phone. Please give me justion.

• 2014-04-15 17:14
  • YTdT

> In reply to lenovolover @ 2014-04-13 19:45 from tZkQ - click to readWhat do you mean by menthol symbol im confused

• 2014-04-15 10:33
  • 61EC

i purchased lenovo k900 august 2013.price rs.26700/-paid.i used several model mobile phones since 2002.nokia n8 my previous phone.on august 2013 i purchased this phone and using till also.one of the best specification and camera/vedio phone.battery also good.5.5" very clear in all angles display screen with 401ppi.sleek and slim.intel processor,2gb ram.no problems best mobile phone.this is my own openion. 100% guarantee.mbl9448317702

• 2014-04-14 11:56
  • utF9

I've used this phone for a half year and no major problems.good speed,great performance.heat problem?use rubber back cover.battery reduce fast?stupid people using smart phones.there's lonovo power function that people don't understand.just pretend to be smart but they are not.while not using broadband, go to lenovo power and use 'phone call' mode.make sure the 'menthol' symbol are gone by press on it.the battery will last all day without charging.

• 2014-04-13 19:45
  • tZkQ

Beware of Lenovo Mobile
I bought Lenovo k900 mobile last year 19oct2013.I want to say that I bought a headache. After 2 months there was battery problem. I went to Lenovo repair centre and they repaired it. After 5 months the screen of mobile stopped working, I went to the service centre they repaired the mobile and took 20-25 days. And again after 15 days the mobile is giving problem. It is not charging. I submitted the mobile to service centre and they told me that the mother board of the mobile will be changed, they even dnít know how much time they will take to repair the mobile. Within 5 months this set is giving me problem. What can I say battery problem, screen problem and now mother board problem. This means I have replaced everything in new mobile set. I want a Lenovo company to replace this set and provide me a new set. But they are not listening to me. They asked me to provide the scanned copy of job sheet and invoice; I provided them but no response. Daily after two days i used to call them but they are just making fool of me, really bad customer service. I wasted 26899/- on this mobile. Dnít buy Lenovo mobile they have manufactured a pathetic and a rubbish product. There customer service is also pathetic.
My invoice no. is C5035 #0062

• 2014-04-13 19:36
  • utvS

Beware of Lenovo Mobile
My invoice no. is C5035 #0062

• 2014-04-13 19:35
  • utvS

My friend owns this phone.One day I was comparing it's performance with my Galaxy S4 Active,weirdly this phone is faster than my S4 Active,weird considering the fact that their processor speeds are nearly equal.The only problem with this phone is it's sharp edges.Often they pinch through pant pockets while walking or sitting.

• 2014-04-13 18:33
  • bELm

is there any chance if we replace the battery of K900 with P780? xixixi.. :D

• 2014-04-13 11:24
  • vf@y
  • F

Is there any chance to upgrade the k900 to kitkat? Tell me pls.

• 2014-04-13 09:34
  • rKMj

Just used it for a day n noticed very unstable wifi.
Keep disconnected EVEN the icon is stated connected.
Not sure h/w or s/w issue. Other than that, it is a good phone.

• 2014-04-13 03:42
  • IVxp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-09 08:31 from uta2 - click to read5 hours heavy use its normal for any phone with 5"+ display size and 2000+ mha battery.

• 2014-04-09 12:48
  • iBbN

so, its not a better phone to buy?? seems like the main specification got problem?? :(

• 2014-04-09 12:13
  • sF}5

recently i brought lenovo k900 32gb frm Flipkart..im facing battery issues...on heavy usage m getting 5 hours of backup s it normal for dis phone...??

• 2014-04-09 08:31
  • uta2

> In reply to malaysian @ 2014-04-02 06:15 from HjBD - click to readthen just save your friend's number with +60 as the prefix la.what's the big deal ?

• 2014-04-09 05:35
  • 95tk

> In reply to malaysian @ 2014-04-02 06:15 from HjBD - click to readi hv d same problem... n it's my company phone... i hv resorted to saving numbers twice, one w international dial code n one without... coz call come in without +6 while msg cames with the +6!!! gosh!!!!!

• 2014-04-09 05:26
  • IVNr
Total of 1219 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.