Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.8
7.7
7.8

> In reply to dario @ 2015-05-10 13:00 from Kg{y - click to read@dario, I had the same issue after I connected my phone to the computer or TV. After that, my phone stays too hot even if I am not using it, it also last for 1-2 hours. I was thinking of resetting the phone so I need to do the hard reset. After resetting the phone, it works fine and it no longer hot. I hope this will help your issue.

• 2015-05-18 02:13
  • UD{0

I bought this phone last June 2014. The camera is very nice but as a phone, its terrible. I'm aware about the signal problem we have in our residence but I was already in another city and there's still no signal which defeats the purpose of being a phone where you could be contacted. It operates on its own like open camera most of the time or flashlight, calls and texts beyond my knowledge. You'll notice that the camera is on because you'll just feel something heating in your pocket. I also experienced it functioning by itself while I'm holding it. I brought it to a service center and one look at it they told me that the touchscreen is defective. I'll be getting it in a few days but after the repair, I'll sell it for a throw-away price. Highly NOT advisable!

• 2015-05-14 08:55
  • uSQ9

I just buy my Lenovo K900 last February 22, 2015. Now I could no longer charge it battery. Few days ago charging starts to malfunction....

• 2015-05-14 02:05
  • P@1k

worst fone i ever have, overheating all the time. i will not buy any lenovo phone anymore..

• 2015-05-10 13:00
  • Kg{y

the phone looks are very good... but the battery life and over heating of phone is a pain. the phone never got hanged or been slow in last one year. but the heating part is the most irritating. could not even talk after it gets hot. of the phone is used continuously for one hour the phone get drained off...

• 2015-05-10 05:18
  • rKg8

I bought my lenovo k900 last november.. but now it is overheating. just like I unlock it in few seconds the back of my fone is so hot specially at the upper part near the camera.. not comfortable to use now. The service center reset it but nothings change. They advised me to observe it again. And ill be going back again..

• 2015-05-07 17:05
  • PSv0

worst phone i ever have.
I had problem with phone charging a few months after bought this phone. unable to charge and finally battery completely drained. I brought to service center and they changed and fixed it. After that it seem quite normal, but, but still problems. Battery drain very fast. After long charging and battery indicator say 100% changed, I use it for 30 min and it gone 0% again.
so annoying. Avoid Lenovo.

• 2015-05-03 06:52
  • 9Jxa

> In reply to shilpa @ 2015-04-17 15:39 from HsEc - click to readThe worst phone ever I used... now fully chocked, in 6 month not able to charge the battery and the phone is dead

• 2015-05-02 03:25
  • BUQU

> In reply to Kenny Nguyen @ 2015-04-21 04:28 from bG17 - click to readLenovo p70 is better than lenovo k900..

• 2015-04-30 22:17
  • w4j1

the worst product lenovo has ever made. I strictly recommend not to buy this, and the service of the company is even worst than the product

• 2015-04-30 14:56
  • vbx@

is there a way to repartition the internal storage? it sucks to know that you only have 2 gb for the application..

• 2015-04-29 16:41
  • y$10

I recently downloaded the AOSP version of android 4.3 of the k900 from lenovo's support site. My questions are: how do I install it? Is it worth installing? Any bugs or negative things to take note of?

• 2015-04-28 22:14
  • 7Xsf

New update

• 2015-04-23 19:11
  • tuf1

I have a problem with setting the incoming /outgoing mail. The phone does not accept so far mail not gmail or yahoo. It just receive the email, but does not open, it does not send any email.

Can someone please recommend what to do. Thanks

• 2015-04-21 16:20
  • mcnA

> In reply to from philippines @ 2015-04-18 15:05 from v0qT - click to readI'm about to get one of these, but i heard about the battery and heat issue can anyone tell me more about it, and tell me should i buy one of these or not

• 2015-04-21 04:28
  • bG17

I buy k900 last year 2014 may. After using it for months it was really amazing, the design really looks so cool. The performance is good too but sometimes the phone doesn't charge and there was a time that it turns off on its own and cant open it, the good thing is at list after waiting a few minutes its back to normal and back to life, I thought it was broken or something, and the one that really annoys me is that it takes so much time to be fully charged.
There was a time when I'm using it but then the screen doesn't work, it was suddenly all black. Then realize that the LCD got broken. It was good that it has a 1 yr warranty and get fixed without me paying anything. But above all that it was all good.

• 2015-04-18 15:05
  • v0qT

> In reply to jaf @ 2015-02-09 07:47 from Kg%H - click to readHey I got the same problem..how did you fix it?

• 2015-04-17 15:39
  • HsEc

> In reply to rahul @ 2015-04-05 09:08 from IVJY - click to readcan u explain

• 2015-04-15 09:37
  • t}cP

Not bad, been getting updates but I do prefer the pre-update in some inphone applications.

• 2015-04-10 20:03
  • j7@G

Phone went dead after 21 months of usage.

• 2015-04-10 07:46
  • tUaD
Total of 1634 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.