Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.9
7.7
7.9

I have Lenovo K900. Can anyone suggest me whether the outer glass of the touch screen may be replaced. I got it cracked, as the same was dropped from hand while using it. The service centre people told to replace complete touch assembly which will cost more than Rs.10,000/-

• 2014-10-30 12:18
  • U27E

I bought Lenovo K900 with lots of expectations, but this is not upto the mark. No doubt, the look is very attractive, but this is not a phone which may be operated with single hand. Heating is another problem. The service centres are also not very cooperative. I got broken the outer glass of the screen and contacted HCL Infosys, Chandigarh for replacement of the same. They told that complete assembly (Outer Glass+Touch Digitizer+LCD) will be replaced, which will cost Rs.10,000+. Who will suggest to spend Rs.10K for replacement of screen only. This is worst experience I have ever faced with mobile phones. When searched on web, I found that only the Glass was also available, but who will fix it, obviously the Service Centre, who are not ready for that. I dont recommend this product. Furthermore, I complained to them that when I call to someone, always I got complaint that they are not hearing my voice clear. I also hear the voice very low in sound. When I explained to the service centre, they again told that to fix this problem, they will have to remove the Touch Assembly, and in this procedure, the assembly may be damaged. So I have to compromise with this product as it has given to me.

• 2014-10-30 12:15
  • U27E

> In reply to muhammad @ 2014-10-18 04:31 from PTGt - click to readBuy a Samsung charger it solved my problem dude

• 2014-10-28 18:02
  • H5WS

my hp lenovo k900 was problem...thats problem is when charge the elektrick supply not funtion..may be the ic power is broken..
the probmlem...how to solve this prublem..hp cannat funtion..
so i need the newone off spareparts to repair my k900..pleasa to..suggustion answer..tq

• 2014-10-18 04:31
  • PTGt

people... since it is a atom processor the heat up happens... this is not a laptop to release heat via a fan integration... try to use it with a case... even i feel not happy when using only the phone without the cover... really you can fry an egg... :)... but it is a good attempt for lenovo... may be they produce good products later... lets see... aluminium body is much thin... 6.9mm... that is the main reason for heat... just try for a hard case or original full cover for lenovo from ebay... please try that people who are facing over heating... since you bought the device we cant throw it... lets look for a solution...

• 2014-10-16 19:42
  • terd

very disapointed with battery lenovo k900. very very very dissapointed.

• 2014-10-16 15:29
  • PA7J

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-11 08:43 from 2ZhB - click to readexatly , i bought this mobile and the first two times there was some camera defect and i got it replaced and now i have this battery problem !!! this mobile is the worst

• 2014-10-16 15:10
  • KSg%

I have been using the phone for 8 months now and its the worst phone i have used ... too many battery issues .... the phone heats while using apps or camera and the battery drains in 6 hours max ... had to send the phone for servicing twice ... never gonna use Lenovo again.

• 2014-10-16 07:37
  • XNtq

Hi all, i have been using k900 since 6 months and i wanna tell cared about its performance but really i am amazed of its performance. it would be better if kitkat upgrade is given. the mobile gets heater too fast means due to its metal body we feel the heat but really cools down even faster. screen resolution is too gud... my overall experience with this mobile is like 9 of 10

• 2014-10-14 19:37
  • X{yH

> In reply to Matz1965 @ 2014-08-16 20:36 from SsM$ - click to readmouthpiece bro...that's the problem...

• 2014-10-14 17:24
  • v0q8

i bought Lenovo K900 over a year ago! i am in love with it! its the best possession that i could ever have. everything is best and superb! it heats up a bit when i am on skype or Tango making video calls. i would want to get a second handset too, because i admire this piece of a jewel!

• 2014-10-13 08:30
  • KSh2
  • F

I bought Lenovo k900 5 month ago. It is total wastage of money. They provide Jelly bean 4.2. They haven't updated OS. It has front camera but user cannot make video call over 3G, have to use 3rd party apps. After 5 months handset will not take charge. When you'lol go to service center they will take 45 days to repair.. Just funk ed up with this handset

• 2014-10-10 15:28
  • 05BW

the antenna sucks,no network NONSTOP, wifi authentication problems all the time...DON`T BUY THIS SHITPHONE !!!

• 2014-10-06 21:16
  • SgGQ

> In reply to Lenovo K900 User @ 2014-09-13 05:26 from utW0 - click to readwhere not blaming the brand. the problem is many of us facing the same issue and cant optimize using the unit or for worst we cant used the unit anymore..

• 2014-10-06 09:35
  • SfnJ

I'm using this mobile since last December 2013... It's been 10 months now... As i researched through... Indian arrived phones have huge problems... because some second or third quality is coming to your country... I bought in UAE it is awesome... Since it is a big screen battery consumption can be controlled by dimming it... As best to see... best it stylish and and body... Any phone use it with hard case... Since it is a aluminum and 7mm thin the body coating is thin but strong... Believe that you are going with atom processor... So heat is normal... Battery life is fine compared with Samsung... because we have plenty of apps to manage them... and huge process may cause to over heating... so cleaning apps will be the solution... once you buy a phone... get to know hoe to use it... Specially for India the direct sunlight on your phone will makes you very heat... When i was using in Canada no problem... in Asia it seems like your quality is not good... and please don't LENOVO anymore... Go for HTC or Iphone if you are expecting an all rounder...

• 2014-10-05 12:37
  • tevv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-01 17:03 from TR9} - click to readsame problem! now my phone didn't work! I only used it for 3 months from November. Until now, it's dead! Let me know how you manage it

• 2014-10-04 16:54
  • uSWT

> In reply to Amit Mediratta @ 2014-09-04 06:42 from 9BLM - click to readMy Lenovo K900 is a year old today. Except for my careless usage of incomptible usb cable which led to damge of usb port, there isn't virtually any problem. Try find better phone with the same specs at the same price(for those who grumble about it). No offence please.

• 2014-10-04 16:23
  • uvBv

bought lenovo k900 on April.
*After 6 month i am encountering problem since 2-3 weeks.
The phone shows its charging but the percentage remains same.my phone is dead since 2 days.
I tried with different charger but still the problem persist...It hardly take the charge % up but when it takes then charges normally. I think the problem may be the usb malfunctioning or s/w, h/w problem, or else cnt say. i called to lenovo tollfree no.After half hours on hold, they told to go service center..guess they had no clue of such troubtshoot.

• 2014-10-01 17:03
  • TR9}

I bought this phone on the same the phone having problem on the on off,cannot on the screen take time.Battery draining out like hell.Send to the service center almost 20 phones having the same problem.Very poor service center no sign board also..

• 2014-10-01 10:48
  • ib6r
Total of 1546 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.