Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

5191439

7.8
7.7
7.8

my lenovo k900 have a problem in camera unable to connect camera"

• 2015-02-09 07:47
  • Kg%H

This smartfone is very good I like this mobile phone best experience

• 2015-01-31 07:25
  • bJi}

Over 1 year with this phone. At the early age, I am very very upset with battery. I had install Battery Doctor, I have no need to carry power bank anymore. Make sure to set you Battery Doctor to terminate unnecessary background apps. Done. The one more thing I dislike is camera is not good. In low light, performance like hell. I dropped this unit one pavement once, hit direct to corner, but amazingly it's safe. LCD is very crisp, fast charging..... Good touch screen.. Until this moment, it's never hang.... Worth case it will restart system. Body built so good, non so plasticky like some Samsung.....

• 2015-01-30 15:24
  • vV5I

it's relly nice phone but camera result is medium so plz change the camera result and view

• 2015-01-25 02:15
  • w43M

Been using K900 for little over a year... extremely disappointed. Battery drains like anything, camera good only in broad daylight, hangs a lot, display goes off for certain menu items off & on. Overall... WON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY.

• 2015-01-24 19:59
  • vbya

it's very nice phone but camera is so loose for clearty but touch is so fast.

• 2015-01-24 02:06
  • w43M

I m nt satisfied..

• 2015-01-23 11:07
  • vGi3

Any english person boughg k900.and had a really good exsperiece.are the english phones made any better.and are there english repair centres if they go wrong.i really like the specs of this phone fof the price.but do i buy it.help what do u english peole who own this phone think of it.

• 2015-01-15 20:40
  • 9EdT

super phn
iam using de same for de last 9 months no problems
good for gaming
video etc
baterry back is low bt this phn have that much features
multi tasking great

• 2015-01-14 09:34
  • uwmY

Pros: Camera 5/5, speed 4/5, display 4/5

Cons: heats up very fast when playing PVZ 2. USB port is not working properly, i can't connect to a PC and I can't charge using other USB cable except for 1 (even if the USB cable is new).

*** My Gorilla glass is cracked, I haven't dropped it yet. I don't know if it's because of the heat.

• 2015-01-08 04:49
  • wYAe

Dont Bye Lenov K900, You will be disappoint All features about calling , loudspeaker, software installations, games, writing messages is not user friendly. games does not work, many android software does not work. so overall it waste of money even will be better to bye a mobile phone of Rs. 6000 is work you can enjoy all functionalities.

• 2015-01-07 13:39
  • b%8F

> In reply to Tej @ 2015-01-02 09:17 from uwvN - click to readi agree!

• 2015-01-04 21:32
  • 7Xru

its just a f*****g cell. dont ever buy this phone, it gets heat very soon, we cant even keep in hand when its get heat, idk whether this is a heater o a normal phone, fed up of this f*****g cell, no re-sale value too, Plz dont eva buy this phone

• 2015-01-02 09:17
  • uwvN

Over all is ok.
But i have some problem with camera and gallery.

Problem:
1)Super camera become to camera SANPit with 12mp.
2) super gallery become to gallery SANPit

Please tell me solution frnds

Anyone have a any idea , then please share me at shashichoudhary@gmail.com

• 2015-01-02 09:01
  • t1$D

As far as look is concerned this phone is awesome.,.,.,
Battery life very poor.,.,.,
Charger is not up to the mark, sometimes port stops working.,.
And those who have voltage fluctuation problem pls dont charge unless voltage gets stabilized.,.,.,.,
Camera is wonderful, and can take pictures like professionals.,.,.,

• 2015-01-01 14:30
  • uuWR

On my experience , this phone is a great great phone . Design is really great , elegant , and classy . Camera quality is superb . My only problem with this phone is the battery draining fast and heating . I've been using this for about a year and so far I don't have any problem with it unlike what others said .

• 2015-01-01 08:57
  • 7Xb4

is all lenovo products are weak????

• 2014-12-29 18:11
  • v0qT

> In reply to Khan1981 @ 2014-12-12 17:44 from YPdD - click to readkhan bro plz tell hw to use ths mobile camera finest quality of pics

• 2014-12-21 15:07
  • uvQy

Hi Guys,
Stylish,Metallic,Handsome Mobile! Look wise no words. In terms of Performance its Ok, Hangs Sometimes when u play High UI games, Heats up Soon. May be bcz of Metallic Back panel. I am facing charging issue. Replaced the Charger Port and changed the Battery Too :( without Success ! However think bfr u go for Lenovo Brand :P

• 2014-12-13 17:10
  • KAA3
Total of 1608 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.