Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.8
7.7
7.8

> In reply to jaf @ 2015-02-09 07:47 from Kg%H - click to readHi...
Got this phone out of curiosity just to use a Lenovo product...now I've landed up with the same problem... The Cam wouldn't start up lol!!! Can't help but laugh at how bad the Lenovo service centers function. No solution to my customer service call or anything...

• 2015-03-16 12:56
  • rx79

After reading only several pages, a few major
problems on the K900 surfaced as posted by many users.

What's Lenovo doing about them? NOTHING!

I, too, had the overheating problem and the reverse charging, i.e. power decreases instead while charging.

What I did was to let the phone drain totally. Wait several minutes to cool it down. After 10 minutes, connect charger. At 10%, power on, but do not use phone. Charge until full to 99-100%. Then, power off.

Finally, power on, and observe.

After a week or two, I haven't experience those problems anymore.

To-date, my K900 behaves as expected.

Thanks to Lenovo for doing nothing. We are all left to ourselves to solve our own problems with our dearly beloved K900 !

• 2015-03-16 01:45
  • t7Q0

Please do not buy this phone. The battery sucks and the company is least bothered about the customers. They just wash off their hands saying that please visit the service center which doesn't help.

• 2015-03-11 20:09
  • 2@k7

It, a the best smartfone in world it support all things which the best mobiles support I like it we should but it should support 3g but the mobile is no. 1 I like the camera quality it is 13mega pixel all people should but you will expierience the quality of camera and it's supports all types message I like it the mobile has many features it is a best in the s world the size mobile is also good. OVERALL IT IS A BEST SMARTFONE .......BUY IT

• 2015-03-11 15:27
  • bCcp

> In reply to glandee @ 2015-03-05 13:44 from KhsE - click to readLenovo K900 Is a Best in class

• 2015-03-09 12:28
  • sSWi

It's not a good phone, not recommended. I've been using it less than a year, now my phone is dead, can't charge it at all. The service center just informed that the problem is with the charging port which is pretty expensive to replace. Avoid this phone people. It's rubbish.

• 2015-03-05 13:44
  • KhsE

It's fast and smooth, but heats up and battery dies fast. 3-4 hours of playing time and it's all juiced up.

• 2015-02-23 06:57
  • Kg@M

Guys do not ever buy this product. Battery is crap, I have changed battery thrice in six months at service center and also they changed socket. Funny part is they replaced motherboard because of this issue. My cell is like a cancer patient who needs hospital every day lolzzz.. My battery problem is never resolved permanently. Please do not buy this cell even for 50% discount.

• 2015-02-18 10:14
  • Me0B

Good... almost a year,no problem. 2 tumbs up

• 2015-02-18 09:27
  • Kigk

no lag very fast

• 2015-02-16 01:19
  • IVKC

i have some problem with by lenovo k900,after 3 month of use i faced charging problem when i charg my phone the charging is processing but the bettery percentage remain same and drain rapidly even in charging mode,and shutdown immdgiattly so frnd plz give some idea to solve this problem,plz plz mail me, sorathiyavishal143@gmail.com plz help

• 2015-02-15 12:43
  • vQ%P

my lenovo k900 have a problem in camera unable to connect camera"

• 2015-02-09 07:47
  • Kg%H

This smartfone is very good I like this mobile phone best experience

• 2015-01-31 07:25
  • bJi}

Over 1 year with this phone. At the early age, I am very very upset with battery. I had install Battery Doctor, I have no need to carry power bank anymore. Make sure to set you Battery Doctor to terminate unnecessary background apps. Done. The one more thing I dislike is camera is not good. In low light, performance like hell. I dropped this unit one pavement once, hit direct to corner, but amazingly it's safe. LCD is very crisp, fast charging..... Good touch screen.. Until this moment, it's never hang.... Worth case it will restart system. Body built so good, non so plasticky like some Samsung.....

• 2015-01-30 15:24
  • vV5I

it's relly nice phone but camera result is medium so plz change the camera result and view

• 2015-01-25 02:15
  • w43M

Been using K900 for little over a year... extremely disappointed. Battery drains like anything, camera good only in broad daylight, hangs a lot, display goes off for certain menu items off & on. Overall... WON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY.

• 2015-01-24 19:59
  • vbya

it's very nice phone but camera is so loose for clearty but touch is so fast.

• 2015-01-24 02:06
  • w43M

I m nt satisfied..

• 2015-01-23 11:07
  • vGi3

Any english person boughg k900.and had a really good exsperiece.are the english phones made any better.and are there english repair centres if they go wrong.i really like the specs of this phone fof the price.but do i buy it.help what do u english peole who own this phone think of it.

• 2015-01-15 20:40
  • 9EdT
Total of 1619 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.