Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.9
7.7
7.9

> In reply to sendo @ 2014-09-04 05:28 from vx2@ - click to readhow to turn off backlight?

• 2014-09-30 14:43
  • tufH

The phone has been to service centre twice in a span of 3 months, problem started with screen flicker and now there is a probloem with charging. would not recommend it to anyone

• 2014-09-30 10:50
  • tE}X

bought lenovo k900 on April.
*After 6 month i am encountering problem since 2-3 weeks.
The phone shows its charging but the percentage remains same.my phone is dead since 2 days.
I tried with different charger but still the problem persist...It hardly take the charge % up but when it takes then charges normally. I think the problem may be the usb malfunctioning or s/w, h/w problem, or else cnt say. i called to lenovo tollfree no.After half hours on hold, they told to go service center..guess they had no clue of such troubtshoot.
hope the issue will be resolved servce center.
I would definately review again if my problem get fixed up

• 2014-09-29 19:41
  • HktX

> In reply to Kiran Sk @ 2014-07-17 14:42 from KAA3 - click to readsame problem mere sath

• 2014-09-28 20:21
  • 2@Y%

I like Lenovo k900 its just recently got pblems on screen,there are like patches,dark spots along the corner and side of the display.worst aside to is the charging issue. My unit did not charge for almost 2 days.very unfriendly to my nature of work.do other guys experience it.

• 2014-09-19 19:51
  • 7Xmu

> In reply to betchay @ 2014-08-29 23:48 from 7XYn - click to readdid you already upgrade

• 2014-09-14 21:49
  • v0qJ

Hi...
I purchased a new K900 about 6 months back...My experience with the phone is from decent to excellant...The battery life is very decent considering full HD screen, an Intel Atom processor and a 2000mAH battery...Heating is not a big issue...Appearance is full metal finish and sharp edges (a must have for those who dont like Samsung's traditional plastic finish and round edges)...The only small complaint would be the lack of an updrage to KitKat (but Jelly Bean is pretty good ie. no performance issues so far)...Its for people who want a unique smart phone...
Moreover guys, everyone have their own unique tastes...So just do what you feel right...Instead of simply blaming the brand!

• 2014-09-13 05:26
  • utW0

Lenovo from United Kingdom but assembled in China
Lenovo k900 is not bad but it should be upgrade
I recomended K900 for those who wants stylish,dynamic and powerfull lover!

• 2014-09-12 04:28
  • tuee

its awesome dude...i just dont know what happen to your phones, i have my upgrade still doesnt have problem on it, the plug you are complaigning still intact...its either you want to down the brand or a basher of this awesome mobile... i drop my phone at fire exit a 1 floor high but its still intact and scratches happen as usual oh com on wreck it ralph people dont down those people who want to give us a good smart phone better than the iphone.

• 2014-09-11 18:25
  • t78V

Lenovo K900 is the worst phone I have ever seen in my life. I paid Rs.24000 to buy the so called smartphone and since then My phone rest in service centre every month at least for 10 days. I am a regular visitor to service centre for this third class phone.

Guys, Pls never buy this phone.

• 2014-09-11 08:43
  • 2ZhB

Hi Friends,
Can any body give me the mail ID of LENOVO MD Mr. Amar Babu & Director Mr. Sudhin Mathur. I want to complain directly. I have very bad experiance with K900. Call Drop/ Network fail is big problem of this phone. My ID is bhoopendra@jazzcon.com

• 2014-09-04 17:34
  • 2Zjb

> In reply to Bu3mmar @ 2014-09-02 15:11 from NhUX - click to readbecause its from CHINA hahah...

• 2014-09-04 10:41
  • XN9E

> In reply to bengali belel @ 2014-09-02 07:11 from vGH3 - click to readBought a Lenovo K900. While still in warranty has developed problem with charging jack and poor battery back up. Does hang a lot. The set is in T Touch service station for last 5 days with no clue on when will it get repaired. The parts have been requested post my daily follow up. Not sure why Lenovo terms it as a Premium Phone and we pay Premium price for it. Pathetic service standards. Not recommended to buy this and any phone of Lenovo.

• 2014-09-04 06:42
  • 9BLM

> In reply to Bu3mmar @ 2014-09-02 15:48 from fqdR - click to readwel i use to talk to my clients for about 20min and it didnt get hot..dude, it wont get hot once you turn off the backlight..seems u didnt know your phone that much.

• 2014-09-04 05:28
  • vx2@

Really so much hot,battery is not stand up more than 8 hours...

• 2014-09-03 17:10
  • sGTN

> In reply to sendoh @ 2014-09-02 10:13 from vx2@ - click to readDear Sendoh,
it looks like you are working for them :)
any way, for battery.. hopeless, okay.
for hot (Ironer) .. if I bought a case (and that's what I did already) then I saved my hands somehow, but what about my ears? hahahh

• 2014-09-02 15:48
  • fqdR

THE IRONER
that what I call my new LENOVO K900, I bought it 2 months ago from China.
1st. I faced a bad experience when it finished upgrading the system, it turned to the factory system in Chinese language, hardly I reached how to return it to English, oooof.
2nd. after days of usage, and with some volume of data and programs, it turned to a very hot stainless steel ironer, it harms my ears.
3rd. besides, the repeatedly hanging up when it's somehow loaded, I think I'll change it very soon.

• 2014-09-02 15:11
  • NhUX

Piece of advise: before you both any unit, indentify it's purpose first. Once finish, check the specs of the unit you feel will meet the purpose. Be sure that you conduct a research on every detail of the specs specially when you didn't understand what it meant. :-)

• 2014-09-02 10:21
  • vx2@

From 100% battery it downs to 90% for 5hrs of music plus txting.

I notice that the light of the screen is the most dominant it turms of battery consumption.

• 2014-09-02 10:17
  • vx2@

OS: stock (I did not upgrade it due to negative reactions upon installing it)

Call: So fine, no problem encounter

Video and camera: smooth..love it. :-)

Txtng: no problem

Heating Issues: it gets hot yes.. but easily get cool again when you stop playing. Besides evaluate the thing you are doing when it gets hot, does it slow down? not! it remains the same speed from start to end. :-) - for hot metal, buy a casing so that you can hold it.

Battey: in gaming ( Dragon warcraft ) 100% = 3hrs, charging it 3 1/2 hrs. (For its size, screen quality, a Li-Po 2500 mAh battery won't keep up the whole day. )

Defects: not charging, auto turn on/off - keep in mind that before you have it in your hand, it has been delivered several times - they might be careless.

All in all: this phone is superb - for price, quality mostly appearance.. no other phone could keep up w/ the style used in the body of this phone..so lovely..

• 2014-09-02 10:13
  • vx2@
Total of 1546 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.