Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.9
7.7
7.9

> In reply to naren @ 2013-12-18 06:24 from rKJC - click to readno solution at sight. shall keep you posted on the same.

• 2013-12-18 17:26
  • bC1h

> In reply to adam @ 2013-12-12 05:25 from IV$q - click to readHow many of your RAM memory it takes? I have Lenovo k900 normally it takes more then 60% of the RAM memory even though cleaning the memory every time but couldnt saw it less then 60%, so finally i decided to remove some apps and now it is using like 50% with any apps running. I onlu have few apps installed in it. No games nothing only apps like Facebook. Viber....

• 2013-12-18 07:27
  • 3WD1

> In reply to murty @ 2013-12-04 06:28 from vQ%5 - click to readDear m also facing d same problem of connectivity of net always...I bought this phone 20 days back...m I just want to gt hell out of the problem... So have u got ny solution abt this problem...

• 2013-12-18 06:24
  • rKJC

lenova k900

• 2013-12-17 05:19
  • Y}51

> In reply to kumar manoj @ 2013-12-03 23:18 from PRTN - click to readBeen using d phone for 3 months...but battery life is too short...need to charge 3 times a day ...any solution guys..?

• 2013-12-15 16:01
  • tuea

> In reply to MOHIT @ 2013-12-02 06:45 from 2@YI - click to readHi... I bought it last week... It slightly over heats... But other than that everything is fantastic... We may feel the heat coz of the back cover material.. The apps which i downloaded from play store works without any issue.. I have installed asphalt 8 and Fifa 14. Both the games works nicely without any lag. It is one of the best phone i have ever used.

• 2013-12-15 06:17
  • bC7g

> In reply to adam @ 2013-12-12 05:25 from IV$q - click to readAdam, i guess your phone has a problem ,I'm using it almost 2 day with full charge.

• 2013-12-13 10:05
  • muwB

Pointed edges of a boxy phone are uncomfortable even in shirt pocket. Secondly, if I am dialing the phone or handing it over to a person lying in bed and the phone slipped from the hand and hit the face it is liable to cause some injury which a phone with round edges won't. So rounded corners it a must ! must ! This hazardous design should be banned !! I hope one day lenovo and sony realize this. I hope they take notice of this !!!

• 2013-12-12 16:19
  • v{T$

i bought lenovo k900. All the function is nice, expect the battery capicity. That is too low . Need to charge 3 times per day (only for call, sms, email)

• 2013-12-12 05:25
  • IV$q

> In reply to Biker 2 the Core @ 2013-12-10 16:22 from PSCq - click to readThis phone is great! But the weak point at the widget and no lenovo apps?

• 2013-12-10 17:34
  • IaH9

Hi All,

I am from Bangalore India , I have had closed to 20 phones running android in the last several years ..

My most recent phone is Lenovo P 780,

I was looking for a phone with a solid build quality , good battery back up , a great camera and of course good sound clarity along with a few other things ..

I bought this phone a coupld of days ago , and i am really impressed after going through phones all the way from Htc to samsung to micromax

Lenovo has made a really great effort to bring this phone ,

I have charged the phone only once in the past 3 days ,

1st Day : - took the phone out of the box ,,battery status showed 49 %

updated the software on the phone after first boot ,

restarted the phone , imported all my contacts , installed all apps that i wanted , switched on face book messenger , whats app and weather ,

watched several videos on you tube of several minutes each .

and the phone lasted more than 24 hours before running out of juice...:)

please go for this phone , if you really talk about your money's worth , worth every single penny/rupee

the phone lasted

• IV$f

nice phone i like it

• 2013-12-10 06:09
  • uSNX

> In reply to nosy parkar @ 2013-12-09 03:40 from v{T$ - click to readI agree haha, is a nice phone

• 2013-12-09 05:29
  • 9EHh

> In reply to nosy parkar @ 2013-12-09 03:40 from v{T$ - click to readIt does heat up, sure, but not overheating or too hot to hold. For battery backup, use smart endurance, screen optimization in lenovo power, switch off auto rotation ,unless necessary
there will be more heating, because metal like aluminum coducts heat faster than plastic .
Whatever the case 2500mah is not enough should have been 3500mah, thickness may go to 7.9/8.5 mm, been better

• 2013-12-09 05:21
  • tUpr

> In reply to ajose @ 2013-12-08 18:14 from 7tyb - click to readan atomic processor and its not overheating ? Really ? R U kidding or you might be sitting in icecold surroundings !

Just joking if it is really so then it would be awesome 'coz atom processor is kind of fast.

• 2013-12-09 03:40
  • v{T$

> In reply to Penny @ 2013-12-03 15:06 from IVAr - click to readI am using it more than 3 months, no overheating, I played rail rush, temple run 2 more than 30 min., no overheating.if u are a photographer it's for u, take great pics in low light, full HD video recording, amazing, when I show it to my friends, even owning a I phone 5,wonders,u have to learn to do the camera settings,. I'm getting >12hrs battery backup. And for service I got my updates from them, through USB flash installing (at thrissur, kerala)allways cooperating ,I got it from eBay for 24k, I'm really satisfied,.is problem, I think very rare, u, please go to store, play with it half an hour then, decide..... if u wanna see pics please reply

• 2013-12-08 18:14
  • 7tyb

Most disappointing company and a bigger disappointing product .
God knows why no 4.3 or 4.4 update.

• 2013-12-07 11:36
  • rKJ4

So cute & heavy duty & strong phone i like bt increase life only.

• 2013-12-06 11:28
  • t}x7

When K900 update to JB 4.3 ??

• 2013-12-05 16:11
  • y$YY
Total of 1456 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.