Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

7.9

Why lenovo company not gives any 4.3 or 4.4 update

• 2014-01-29 14:23
  • 7t8R

Yes Battery Backup only 1 day for normal to heavy usage. but other wise Great Phone. Looking awesome cool foen, Premium Looks, Great Design.

Specs - Great Performance, Great Build Quality, Stylish, Great Camera, but no MicroSD, USB OTG Support, playing videos, games device getting Hot Quickly but its fine Bcoz it's metal or very slim.

OverAll Great Experience. my all frnds attracted to my fone.

• 2014-01-29 07:36
  • 7wy4

battery backup

• 2014-01-28 19:42
  • 2S@t

Thanks friends for the update. So is the battery bad even with task killers/manager apps and how long does it last on an average ?

• 2014-01-28 16:02
  • wdJ%

> In reply to sans @ 2014-01-28 07:12 from t}Yt - click to readBattery is really very very poor ....compared to any other phone

• 2014-01-28 11:31
  • bERx

Poor battery.... dries out very very quickly... Better Buy a power bank before you buy this one....

• 2014-01-28 11:27
  • bERx

i want to buy lenovo k900 but according to review battery backup is not good,so give me suggestions

• 2014-01-28 07:12
  • t}Yt

> In reply to Kalyan747 @ 2014-01-27 19:32 from wdJ% - click to readBought it yestrrday music n video quality better than note 2 whatsapp runs smoothly awesome camera more user friendly features that u wont find in any smart fone onpy bug i found was it gets heated up.....but good fone

• 2014-01-28 06:43
  • sUwN

HI Guys,

Love the design of this phone, plan to buy the same , have a few q's to the long time users

1) Will this K900 32 Gb get kit kat update
2) Does whats app run on this phone,
3) Is there a problem with Downloading apps from google play?
4) Hows the audio/music on this phone.

Thanks in advance

• 2014-01-27 19:32
  • wdJ%

battery takes to much time to chare.
very short battery back up not even half day
highly unsatisfied.
was teg of mony.

• 2014-01-27 06:37
  • bJ6E

good one , but they could invest more in it , like Apple or Htc One style , I would pay more if a device will be top Hardware ... , seems no beep on Lenovo

• 2014-01-26 19:52
  • 0UXH

What can I say is....Beautiful & perfect phone in this era..

• 2014-01-26 17:34
  • PGek

> In reply to ABS @ 2014-01-24 20:26 from v{SH - click to readCan you give more details about gaming? And the design is really beautiful, I know it!

Thanks!

• 2014-01-25 18:41
  • LKV2

> In reply to DADDY @ 2013-09-09 14:15 from t1$A - click to readHi! Thanks for your mini review! I'm very interested in this device. I like very much its design. It's really good!

Can you share about gaming? How does NFS feels? I've used the Motorola Razr I and everything was fine but NFS that was a very little behind optimal fps!

But there's an app that can change the resolution of the screen. It's NOM Resolution Changer. It's the best! If you feel some game (cause it's the only thing that may a little in this device) are a little slow (racing games) use it and adjust to the Moto X settings: 1280x720p. There's a template there in the app! And is free! And it's safe, I've used it with no problems in my Xperia ZL.

I'm suggesting this so you can try and tell me if you've seen some slow performance in NFS, which may occur due to heat or loads of processes on the background.
Please tell me about NFS performance and overall multitasking, is the switching between apps smooth?

I have a trick to improve this to if you've seen the system closing too soon the apps you minimized.

Well, I'm very interested in this beautiful device, if you could share more details about it's performance, battery life, heating, screen quality, multitasking and gaming it'd awesome!

If you would like to contact me, starsky182@gmail.com. We can share tricks and apps. Ha

Thank you!

- L

Pd: I've written reviews for other devices too. Btw, have you rooted your K900? Do you visit frequently the XDA forum about the K900? Do you have it updated?

• 2014-01-25 18:38
  • LKV2

Ihave been using this Lenovo K900 for about one month and I have certainly experienced some of these points:

1) while holding the device for much time, its edges start poking..!
2) u gotta keep a battery bank otherwise u end up with a phone SWITCHED OFF..!
3) NO MICRO SD SLOT...!!
4) difficult to handle when kept in pocket.
5) when under the sun it starts heating up fast (science metal)...!!
6) works fast.. no slugging no scraches..!!
7) awesome gaming experience with superb sound.. (even on earphones)
8) best design and colour...!! till now, wherever I go, people do look back n see what I m holding in my hands...!!!
9) quality camera!!! TRUELY..
10) LASTLY... A TRUE VALUE FOR MONEY..!!

can do better (m talking to LENOVO K900 makers)

• 2014-01-24 20:26
  • v{SH

This phone has very good specs as compared to their competitors. The two good things in this phone are-
1) Intel Atom Processor.
2) 2GB RAM.

2500 MAH battery is good enough to survive your day if you are not using your mobile extensively.

Whatsapp will certainly work dude...

• 2014-01-24 18:02
  • 0BCb

> In reply to hz @ 2014-01-23 15:45 from TSQF - click to readBuy Power Bank

• 2014-01-24 09:19
  • IVWr

> In reply to hz @ 2014-01-23 15:45 from TSQF - click to readhi hz,
I already compare with my friends samsung mega 5'8 & make me sure that K900 still great and had the higher level than Mega with almost the same price.
My opinion, when you buy samsung just for Note & S series, for another series you better find & buy another brand, because its not worth it for the price.
For the batery, its everyone problem when you are a heavy user, thats why the market sell many power banks.
Maybe you can try Lenovo P780 with 4000 mah batery, can use about 2 days for heavy user.

• 2014-01-24 02:59
  • XNWP

I am utterly confusd. .
Does that overheat really bad?
And battery lyf,is it very weak?
Also it supports whatsap or not?!

• 2014-01-23 22:33
  • U{6x

i just buy this phone, performance is pretty good, but still i m not satisfied when comparing with samsung mega, it also need to charge 2 times per day with the heavy used.any comment?

• 2014-01-23 15:45
  • TSQF
Total of 1527 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.