Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.9
7.7
7.9

guys...overall performance ok..but battery is totally badddd....i was charging 3 times a day.....and another bad thing is heating issue ..heat looking like bike silencer heat

• 2014-09-02 08:23
  • U2hS

Lenovo k900 poorest phone i ever use. Except camere nothing is good on it.
I brought this phone 6 months(mid march) ago,but out of which 2times i have sended this to sevice centre and not use this for 2 months.
1.Battery backup poor.
2.Touch not long lasting nor smooth.
3. It hang many times.
4. Mother board change once.
5. Touch change twice.
6.service centre services very poor might lack of good engineers.
7.flip cover,bumper case and screen guard very rare available in mkt.even online as well and not even availble in lenove centres.

From,
Bengal belel
Delhi

• 2014-09-02 07:11
  • vGH3

its good one

• 2014-09-01 13:07
  • 3LCw

> In reply to Andhika @ 2014-08-22 08:52 from tA$h - click to readBuyL.G....lenovo is bad

• 2014-08-31 22:20
  • uu3c

in internet.lenovo k900 is too slow.

• 2014-08-31 13:20
  • apTp

THE IRONER
that what I call my new LENOVO K900, I bought it 2 months ago from China.
1st. I faced a bad experience when it finished upgrading the system, it turned to the factory system in Chinese language, hardly I reached how to return it to English, oooof.
2nd. after days of usage, and with some volume of data and programs, it turned to a very hot stainless steel ironer, it harms my ears.
3rd. besides, the repeatedly hanging up when it's somehow loaded, I think I'll change it very soon.

• 2014-08-30 17:32
  • fqdR

I'm using the phone for 1 month.. And I've encountered many problems.

1st is it's battery.. I always charge the phone 2x a day because it does'nt last long.

2nd It turns on and off without even touching it.And eventhough the battery is still in 5% or 10%

3rd it's overheating..

But in bad things there's always a good one..

1st is I Love the camera..

2nd is I Love the back of the phone :D

3rd is it's fast. I does not lag much.

That's all I can share
I hope this helps you.. ;D

• 2014-08-30 08:36
  • P@d2

System Upgrade notification K900_009_0288_131227 to K900_009_0498_140723...Any feedback about the new firmware before i upgrade. Thanks

• 2014-08-29 23:48
  • 7XYn

My lenovo s930 is not charging well when plunged in..the battery indicator shows charging but the charging percentage indicates same percentage for several hours.even though the phone is off.afterwards in 5min it charges to 100 percent then its start to drain fast..tried other chargers and cables still the same...is it the battery problem or anything else.pls give me a solution to overcome this problem.

• 2014-08-24 20:18
  • t4v1

ive read that other owner's battery would last for one full day.. but ive noticed that my battery only last for a max of 12 hrs. is there any setting which i have to configure to make my battery last longer?

• 2014-08-23 13:47
  • v0qZ

I bought this phone on April 2014, and at the beginning I was really satisfied, especially with the camera and the storage. I didn't have any problem till last month. Sometimes it charged, and sometimes not, but then it stopped completely charging. I brought it to service center, and it took 19 days for them. And when I back at my home from the service center, the problem came back again, it seemed like nothing repaired.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy Lenovo K900. Better buy something else, even though it's more expensive.

• 2014-08-22 11:29
  • wrg0

Hello

I have used this handset for over 9 months now. There are positives and negatives. I'll list them and you can take the final call if the cell phone is worth your money and time

Positives
=========
1. Looks : The phone drew great attention from everyone, including my senior managers to the local security guard at work. The Lenovo Launcher and their customized Android platforms are really neat looking products. The display is crystal clear and sharp. I honestly still haven't seen a phone which looks better than the K900.

2. Value for Money : The specs are definitely great for the price they come for (24k 9 month ago).
The other brand which offered all these features was a far 10k pricier.

3. Sturdy : This phone is built like a rock! The first time my phone hit the road from hip height and all I got was a small scratch on the metal.

4. Battery Life : Lenovo sure knows how to sustain battery life. If I use the phone normally (say whatsapp all day, listen to music and watch youtube for about an hour a day) the phone will still have about 20% remaining.

5. Service Centers : I can only speak about Mumbai here. My personal experience has been good. The staff is courteous and they deliver the repaired product on time. Why I had to go to a service center within 9 months of a purchase is explained in the "Negatives"

Negatives
=========
1. Very Problematic : I had initially purchased this model online. However, the phone developed hardware and software problems and went dead within a month. The service center issued me a certificate and the online retailer refunded my money. I used that money to buy the same phone from a local dealer (hoping that Lenovo would have corrected this issue in a subsequent batch). The phone developed hardware and software problems within 8 months. The service center replaced the Mother Board and Chipset. However, I now began having altogether different hardware and software problems. Here is a list of the problems I faced
--> Phone Overheating. 15 minutes of video and it feels like you are holding some molten metal piece
--> It Takes 9 Hours to Charge the battery completely
--> The phone doesn't connect to my computer through USB
--> Inability of the rear camera to auto focus resulting in very blurry pictures.
--> Sound jarring while using speakerphone (listening to music, conversation, etc)

2. Speakerphone : Even when they used to work well, I noticed that these aren't really high quality speakers. It is hard to make out what the person on the other side says even in a quiet environment like an A/c Car Interior.

3. Non-Removable Battery : I know a lot of people debate this, however my phone has hung twice or thrice in it's lifetime and the only remedy I had was to wait till the battery drained out.

I don't claim to be technical guru, but this is just what I've found from common experience. I'm also not going to say if the phone is a bad or good buy because that is for you to decide (what's a flaw to me may not be an important aspect to you)

Regards,
Santosh

• 2014-08-22 10:29
  • X}s1

Please anyone tell me which one is better ?
Lenovo Vibe X , Lenovo K900 or LG G2 Mini ?
Please i'm so confused

• GRPa

I am perches lenovo k900 mobile Iwant watsup these phone have watsup yes or no

• 2014-08-21 21:38
  • GRPa

I just bought this phone rooted with Google play and for some reason the sound with videos and audio keeps makeing a weird bubbling sound like its under water or something. Please help me sole this problem!

• 2014-08-20 21:41
  • I4sX

> In reply to Matz1965 @ 2014-08-16 20:40 from SsM$ - click to readi also have same problem like u... i dont know why... when i call they cant hear my voice.. but when i use voice note in whatsapp or wechat they cam hear... someone please help we :(

• 2014-08-19 20:06
  • t4vh

I 've got a !enovo K900. But there is a problem. When I call someone they cant hear my voice, but when I'm going to call with my Lenovo earphone ( with microphone ) they can hear my voice. Can anybody tell me what for a problem could it be?
My e-Mail Adress: matz_siegfried@hotmail.com

• 2014-08-16 20:40
  • SsM$

• 2014-08-16 20:36
  • SsM$
Total of 1546 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.