Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.8
7.7
7.8

Pls never buy this phone!!! its a waste of money.. i purchased and within 2 months battery issues started and couldnt replace it coz battery was unavailable... the phone is off now!!!.. Pls dont buy!!

• 2015-03-25 11:29
  • t}fL
  • F

> In reply to the cop @ 2015-03-23 15:46 from TvTW - click to read+1 and try to delete cache on storage..

• 2015-03-25 04:49
  • vx2@

> In reply to Bruce @ 2015-03-16 12:56 from rx79 - click to readThere is no enough place in memory - try to delete some apps.
I have same problem if there is less than 250Mb

• 2015-03-23 15:46
  • TvTW

k900 w/ stainless back panel
* my personal unit from June 2014 to date and work like a charm. 2hrs COC straight gaming, yes, heats quickly but i have a leather casing so no problem & even it gets hot, the performance didn't change...consistent! xtremely fast..video & camera are all functional & doesnt give me any headaches...lastly, a very gorgeous phone...iPhone, Samsung designs? no match at all...hahaahah..

k900 w/ black body
*model of my cousin from April 2014 to Dec 2014.. one day, when he charge it, no response at all...no lights etc even if they use my k900 charger.. till now, still at the service centre..

Conclusion: The phone w/ defects probably the black one & not those w/ stainless back panel... thank you... :-)

• 2015-03-21 08:13
  • vx2@

Battery shows that it's charging but not taking charge from electricity... but taking charge from power bank sometimes !!! Is tr any solution of this? Plz help... :(

• 2015-03-20 11:20
  • YW2C

> In reply to jaf @ 2015-02-09 07:47 from Kg%H - click to readHi...
Got this phone out of curiosity just to use a Lenovo product...now I've landed up with the same problem... The Cam wouldn't start up lol!!! Can't help but laugh at how bad the Lenovo service centers function. No solution to my customer service call or anything...

• 2015-03-16 12:56
  • rx79

> In reply to jaf @ 2015-02-09 07:47 from Kg%H - click to readHi...

• 2015-03-16 12:56
  • rx79

After reading only several pages, a few major
problems on the K900 surfaced as posted by many users.

What's Lenovo doing about them? NOTHING!

I, too, had the overheating problem and the reverse charging, i.e. power decreases instead while charging.

What I did was to let the phone drain totally. Wait several minutes to cool it down. After 10 minutes, connect charger. At 10%, power on, but do not use phone. Charge until full to 99-100%. Then, power off.

Finally, power on, and observe.

After a week or two, I haven't experience those problems anymore.

To-date, my K900 behaves as expected.

Thanks to Lenovo for doing nothing. We are all left to ourselves to solve our own problems with our dearly beloved K900 !

• 2015-03-16 01:45
  • t7Q0

Please do not buy this phone. The battery sucks and the company is least bothered about the customers. They just wash off their hands saying that please visit the service center which doesn't help.

• 2015-03-11 20:09
  • 2@k7

It, a the best smartfone in world it support all things which the best mobiles support I like it we should but it should support 3g but the mobile is no. 1 I like the camera quality it is 13mega pixel all people should but you will expierience the quality of camera and it's supports all types message I like it the mobile has many features it is a best in the s world the size mobile is also good. OVERALL IT IS A BEST SMARTFONE .......BUY IT

• 2015-03-11 15:27
  • bCcp

> In reply to glandee @ 2015-03-05 13:44 from KhsE - click to readLenovo K900 Is a Best in class

• 2015-03-09 12:28
  • sSWi

It's not a good phone, not recommended. I've been using it less than a year, now my phone is dead, can't charge it at all. The service center just informed that the problem is with the charging port which is pretty expensive to replace. Avoid this phone people. It's rubbish.

• 2015-03-05 13:44
  • KhsE

It's fast and smooth, but heats up and battery dies fast. 3-4 hours of playing time and it's all juiced up.

• 2015-02-23 06:57
  • Kg@M

Guys do not ever buy this product. Battery is crap, I have changed battery thrice in six months at service center and also they changed socket. Funny part is they replaced motherboard because of this issue. My cell is like a cancer patient who needs hospital every day lolzzz.. My battery problem is never resolved permanently. Please do not buy this cell even for 50% discount.

• 2015-02-18 10:14
  • Me0B

Good... almost a year,no problem. 2 tumbs up

• 2015-02-18 09:27
  • Kigk

no lag very fast

• 2015-02-16 01:19
  • IVKC

i have some problem with by lenovo k900,after 3 month of use i faced charging problem when i charg my phone the charging is processing but the bettery percentage remain same and drain rapidly even in charging mode,and shutdown immdgiattly so frnd plz give some idea to solve this problem,plz plz mail me, sorathiyavishal143@gmail.com plz help

• 2015-02-15 12:43
  • vQ%P

my lenovo k900 have a problem in camera unable to connect camera"

• 2015-02-09 07:47
  • Kg%H

This smartfone is very good I like this mobile phone best experience

• 2015-01-31 07:25
  • bJi}
Total of 1643 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.