Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.9
7.7
7.9

There is no problem..full value of ur money. . U cant get better dan dat in this cost...lv u lenovo😘😘

• 2014-06-21 07:02
  • fCxi

> In reply to rxd @ 2014-06-15 22:26 from t7Xi - click to readBest to go with moto g(4.4.3 kitkat )

• 2014-06-21 04:40
  • rJ19

i like to buy this but when check the vibe z.. it's sound like vibe z is better... so , which 1 in your opinion should i buy ?
btw, sory for my english grammar...

• 2014-06-20 08:11
  • KZ8C

Hello friends, I got my lenovo k900 32gb, I got some heating issues, but I could manage that too, but in case of chat apps its installing well, but at the time of signing up its showing verification error for what's app, we chat, viber and line all I have tried. Appart from this its good.

• 2014-06-20 01:57
  • 9EKn

is this up gradable to kit kat

• 2014-06-19 13:51
  • uu9G

I just recently purchased and updated my lenovo k900 to latest software but after that the "Knock to turn on light" feature doesnt seems to work anymore and the brightness setting really gets messed up like when i open the camera app the brightness suddenly max out then when i open an app drawer brightness becomes 0. I checked some forums on internet about the recent update and it tells that its very buggy

• 2014-06-19 10:52
  • v0qT

> In reply to Uptown Flame @ 2014-06-18 12:31 from Ns0D - click to readyep this is what i said before here..
i think K900 32GB version seems to have less issues & battery problems than 16GB version..
frnds here pls post ur K900 manfactured date with 16 or 32GB version + problems u faced..

• 2014-06-19 06:51

• 2014-06-19 06:51

• 2014-06-19 06:50
  • KFMA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-16 09:34 from uwT0 - click to readU dont know how to take care of mobile phones, thats only the answers.

• 2014-06-18 13:21
  • v0qJ

Lenovo k900 is work of art. Design is easy to fall in love with. I want to purchase this phone but would like someone to confirm for me if Lenovo k900 still has battery failure issue 2014 manufactured. I.e battery can't charge at all or battery can't hold charge at all, discharges in less than one hour. I read in a certain forum that last year manufactured ones were the problematic ones. So I guess current ones now have no issues. Overheating I guess one can live with that. All smartphones get heated up depending on usage. Will very much appreciate your feedback on ones currently purchased this year.

• 2014-06-18 12:31
  • Ns0D

Lenovo k 900,is very very smart phone bcz it has dual core 2ghz ,13&2 mp cameras& 3 gb ram

• 2014-06-18 11:32
  • fCx9

> In reply to rxd @ 2014-06-15 22:26 from t7Xi - click to readU must buy ipad mini tho

• 2014-06-18 09:59
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Tom @ 2014-06-17 17:01 from tE$x - click to readTry a simcard that's different from your carrier.
If your sim is very old try to get a new.
Change profile outdoors or general.
Still no improvement, maybe ear peace faulty.
Reboot your phone.

• 2014-06-18 08:21
  • YTL2

> In reply to djjohn @ 2014-06-17 14:07 from PTis - click to readI'm using it since last October, battery I think is enough for an average user to last full day.
Heating issues......
This phone has aluminum body, so whatever small the heat produced internally, it get transferred to cover instantly, so cooling rate also will be fast, when compared to plastic casing. I've played rail rush, other games, surely it does heatup, I never felt alarming heat, never played asphalt 7/8- heavy graphics games in my phone. On using camera heating occurred, but it never goes on increasing to "so hot " level. I think it can be reduced by cleaning background running apps by lenovo power software or cleaner apps, I'm doing so before opening camera clean the ram using power or cleaner app.
Battery
2500, isn't enough to power a 5.5,fhd beast for a full day, for a heavy user, can be improved a lot by some measures, I've posted it one or two pages back.
One thing you never get a fhd 5.5, with a very good camera, fast processor for this price, that's why I got this beast .
Online prices less, but if you don't mind spending 40-50$/2500rs-4000rs more, you can check the device in an outlet, and be sure that no overheating or fast draining battery problems.

• 2014-06-18 07:40
  • YTL2

I have a problem in the Len K900 , if anyone know how to fix it , pls tell me.

Problem : During a call , the volume I hear is very low , even when the call vol is set to max .

How to fix

• 2014-06-17 17:01
  • tE$x

> In reply to ajith @ 2014-06-13 19:09 from YTJ@ - click to readhttps://yadi.sk/d/KXhV_ITbPohZv There you go.

• 2014-06-17 15:23
  • 3LJ5

Hi I am planing to buy lenovo k900,n as I checked the reviews all are saying that its have heat and battery issue.
Can you please suggest on this?

• 2014-06-17 14:07
  • PTis

> In reply to noobs @ 2014-06-16 07:05 from PS6Y - click to readyes , you need to have a working internet connection to unlock your phone.

• 2014-06-16 12:31
  • 2S8$

I believe it was my mistake to chose Lenovo K900. Its having very stipulated battery back up. Also now within 7 months, its motherboard is having issues and since one month, its with the authorized dealer. Now i am almost blank without my phone. It was having issue with detecting the headphone since i got it as brand new one. Also its get really damn hot while charging and also while talking for bit long time. So better chose some other trusted brands.

• 2014-06-16 09:34
  • uwT0
Total of 1467 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.