Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

7.8
7.7
7.8

Over all is ok.
But i have some problem with camera and gallery.

Problem:
1)Super camera become to camera SANPit with 12mp.
2) super gallery become to gallery SANPit

Please tell me solution frnds

Anyone have a any idea , then please share me at shashichoudhary@gmail.com

• 2015-01-02 09:01
  • t1$D

As far as look is concerned this phone is awesome.,.,.,
Battery life very poor.,.,.,
Charger is not up to the mark, sometimes port stops working.,.
And those who have voltage fluctuation problem pls dont charge unless voltage gets stabilized.,.,.,.,
Camera is wonderful, and can take pictures like professionals.,.,.,

• 2015-01-01 14:30
  • uuWR

On my experience , this phone is a great great phone . Design is really great , elegant , and classy . Camera quality is superb . My only problem with this phone is the battery draining fast and heating . I've been using this for about a year and so far I don't have any problem with it unlike what others said .

• 2015-01-01 08:57
  • 7Xb4

is all lenovo products are weak????

• 2014-12-29 18:11
  • v0qT

> In reply to Khan1981 @ 2014-12-12 17:44 from YPdD - click to readkhan bro plz tell hw to use ths mobile camera finest quality of pics

• 2014-12-21 15:07
  • uvQy

Hi Guys,
Stylish,Metallic,Handsome Mobile! Look wise no words. In terms of Performance its Ok, Hangs Sometimes when u play High UI games, Heats up Soon. May be bcz of Metallic Back panel. I am facing charging issue. Replaced the Charger Port and changed the Battery Too :( without Success ! However think bfr u go for Lenovo Brand :P

• 2014-12-13 17:10
  • KAA3

bro, send me ur email address and I will show the finest quality of pictures from this mobile

• 2014-12-12 17:44
  • YPdD

> In reply to nikk @ 2014-11-12 18:13 from 2@xc - click to readyeah youre right.i am also using lenovo pc right now ..and all i can say that it is really laggy..hangs memory often...lenovo sucks!!..

• 2014-12-11 10:14
  • NyjD

> In reply to Aureus8702 @ 2014-12-01 04:47 from tVvW - click to readcoz this phone was endorsed by kobe bryant. yah know, u need to cover the ad cost for this.

• 2014-12-07 02:39
  • wu4$

I suggest better to buy others, cause it diesn't matter about the prices but this only jellybean 4.2.1 only for that big RAM.bought this device around 6 months ago with above spec, icouldn't found either lenovo it self to provided this phone up gradeable but nothing till i write this comment.

my recomment is : do not have it this device. Dissappointed!

• 2014-12-06 05:54
  • txjn

why this phone is too expensive ?

• 2014-12-01 04:47
  • tVvW

Is the OS upgradable to Kitkat? anynobody has the info? Tanx :)

• 2014-11-25 02:41
  • vx6d

Using this phone for last 1 year very good phone till date i used...bt faced only 2 problems..one is camera quality is very poor
and another is battery charging....for last few months batteey percentage remains same even when i am using.
so i couldn’t find out how much battery is remaining...

suggest u go to HTC or I Phone...

• 2014-11-23 17:39
  • 7j$u

I dont know what they are saying! But i am not experiencing any of those. Except i drop it accidentally and i broke the screen.

• 2014-11-21 12:36
  • PT}x

Beautiful design, with alumimium back panel, very thin (under 7mm) one of the best IPS displays I've seen with very natural color (from the box), excellent camera and very fast Intel Atom processor. I was very satisfied with this phone.

Cons: weak battery, the size was too big for my hand, but I'm not sure if I can call this a con.

• 2014-11-21 11:40
  • 3AyU

please no more lenovo k900 buyers i used this phone for one year please donot buy this phone i warn you it my attract you but please dont buy the phone you will be suffered as i am suffering now.....

• 2014-11-19 16:53
  • PEmZ

Hi Friends,

I had an issue with its battery backup, Charging problam and Overheat, Last weak i reset my phone to factory reset and now i found that all my issues were resolved and i have battery backup of more than one day with out data pack and 18 hours when enabling data pack. Please try this.
Note: Dont forget to take data backup before reseting your phone. :)

• 2014-11-18 04:48
  • PT7F

> In reply to Lenovo K900 User @ 2014-09-13 05:26 from utW0 - click to readright brother i am also using this for the last one year purchased from snap deal.
only prblm is with battery it drain fast if use data . otherwise super mobile
excellent camera quality
and one more thing
over heating while gaming and camera mode

• 2014-11-14 12:45
  • uwmf
Total of 1634 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.