I buy k900 last year 2014 may. After using it for months it was really amazing, the design really looks so cool. The performance is good too but sometimes the phone doesn't charge and there was a time that it turns off on its own and cant open it, the good thing is at list after waiting a few minutes its back to normal and back to life, I thought it was broken or something, and the one that really annoys me is that it takes so much time to be fully charged.
There was a time when I'm using it but then the screen doesn't work, it was suddenly all black. Then realize that the LCD got broken. It was good that it has a 1 yr warranty and get fixed without me paying anything. But above all that it was all good.
jaf, 17 Apr 2015my lenovo k900 have a problem in camera unable to connect camera"Hey I got the same problem..how did you fix it?
rahul, 15 Apr 2015Its a waste of money...call quality is pathetic..can u explain
Not bad, been getting updates but I do prefer the pre-update in some inphone applications.
After eight months of operation has stopped working, I can not charge it and turn it on. And how is the service sucked. How do I enter the S / N if I can not turn it on and there was a sticker on it with the number ??
Most pathetic services i ever saw... if u hv lenovo smrtphones den just prey god i dont want to go service center
The most pathetic device and more disastrous services. Never ever buy lenovo products. The service team sucks big time. They will just fool you around all the time and would never repair even your tiniest fault.
Heading for consumer court.
Govt should ban lenovo.
Bruce , 29 Mar 2015Hi... Got this phone out of curiosity just to use a Lenovo product...now I've landed up with... moreYou will have to change your ROM mostly a rooted one then get a CPU manager and set CPU to the full 2000gh but use interactive or on demand to stop this for good.
bobby, 29 Mar 2015Battery shows that it's charging but not taking charge from electricity... but taking charge f... moreThe lenovo chargers are not working you will have to get another charger good enough to charge the battery.
I bought a lenovo phone k900 & tablet yoga HD+ and none of the charger's worked
After using K900 for more than 1 year, here is my opinion on the phone:
1) battery life: LiPo 2500mah at the beginning is enough for 1 day, but after install so many social media apps (bbm, line, whatsapp, facebook, etc), I need to charge about 3 times a day. (4 times if you use it for games sometimes)
2) charging issue (weakness): had the experiences of not charging (reverse charging), but it is already fixed at local mobile service (the Lenovo warranty has already void at that time) and cost about USD 15. (in Indonesia), now not having problem anymore.
My only wish list: 1) it needs bigger battery (maybe 3500mah), i don't mind the thickness to add 1mm (to 7.9mm)
2) Lenovo needs to address the memory manager (software) so that the internal memory (storage) can be increased to 6~8GB in 16GB model (or 12GB in 32GB model)
3) secondary/front camera to be wide angle (for selfie)
Overall, K900 is still a cool and good looking phone with metal body (although generates heat when working hard)
Pls never buy this phone!!! its a waste of money.. i purchased and within 2 months battery issues started and couldnt replace it coz battery was unavailable... the phone is off now!!!.. Pls dont buy!!
Bruce , 23 Mar 2015Hi...
Got this phone out of curiosity just to use a Lenovo product...now I've landed up with... moreThere is no enough place in memory - try to delete some apps.
I have same problem if there is less than 250Mb
k900 w/ stainless back panel
* my personal unit from June 2014 to date and work like a charm. 2hrs COC straight gaming, yes, heats quickly but i have a leather casing so no problem & even it gets hot, the performance didn't change...consistent! xtremely fast..video & camera are all functional & doesnt give me any headaches...lastly, a very gorgeous phone...iPhone, Samsung designs? no match at all...hahaahah..
k900 w/ black body
*model of my cousin from April 2014 to Dec 2014.. one day, when he charge it, no response at all...no lights etc even if they use my k900 charger.. till now, still at the service centre..
Conclusion: The phone w/ defects probably the black one & not those w/ stainless back panel... thank you... :-)
Battery shows that it's charging but not taking charge from electricity... but taking charge from power bank sometimes !!! Is tr any solution of this? Plz help... :(
jaf, 16 Mar 2015my lenovo k900 have a problem in camera unable to connect camera"Hi...
Got this phone out of curiosity just to use a Lenovo product...now I've landed up with the same problem... The Cam wouldn't start up lol!!! Can't help but laugh at how bad the Lenovo service centers function. No solution to my customer service call or anything...