Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.9
7.7
7.9

Lenovo k 900,is very very smart phone bcz it has dual core 2ghz ,13&2 mp cameras& 3 gb ram

• 2014-06-18 11:32
  • fCx9

> In reply to rxd @ 2014-06-15 22:26 from t7Xi - click to readU must buy ipad mini tho

• 2014-06-18 09:59
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Tom @ 2014-06-17 17:01 from tE$x - click to readTry a simcard that's different from your carrier.
If your sim is very old try to get a new.
Change profile outdoors or general.
Still no improvement, maybe ear peace faulty.
Reboot your phone.

• 2014-06-18 08:21
  • YTL2

> In reply to djjohn @ 2014-06-17 14:07 from PTis - click to readI'm using it since last October, battery I think is enough for an average user to last full day.
Heating issues......
This phone has aluminum body, so whatever small the heat produced internally, it get transferred to cover instantly, so cooling rate also will be fast, when compared to plastic casing. I've played rail rush, other games, surely it does heatup, I never felt alarming heat, never played asphalt 7/8- heavy graphics games in my phone. On using camera heating occurred, but it never goes on increasing to "so hot " level. I think it can be reduced by cleaning background running apps by lenovo power software or cleaner apps, I'm doing so before opening camera clean the ram using power or cleaner app.
Battery
2500, isn't enough to power a 5.5,fhd beast for a full day, for a heavy user, can be improved a lot by some measures, I've posted it one or two pages back.
One thing you never get a fhd 5.5, with a very good camera, fast processor for this price, that's why I got this beast .
Online prices less, but if you don't mind spending 40-50$/2500rs-4000rs more, you can check the device in an outlet, and be sure that no overheating or fast draining battery problems.

• 2014-06-18 07:40
  • YTL2

I have a problem in the Len K900 , if anyone know how to fix it , pls tell me.

Problem : During a call , the volume I hear is very low , even when the call vol is set to max .

How to fix

• 2014-06-17 17:01
  • tE$x

> In reply to ajith @ 2014-06-13 19:09 from YTJ@ - click to readhttps://yadi.sk/d/KXhV_ITbPohZv There you go.

• 2014-06-17 15:23
  • 3LJ5

Hi I am planing to buy lenovo k900,n as I checked the reviews all are saying that its have heat and battery issue.
Can you please suggest on this?

• 2014-06-17 14:07
  • PTis

> In reply to noobs @ 2014-06-16 07:05 from PS6Y - click to readyes , you need to have a working internet connection to unlock your phone.

• 2014-06-16 12:31
  • 2S8$

I believe it was my mistake to chose Lenovo K900. Its having very stipulated battery back up. Also now within 7 months, its motherboard is having issues and since one month, its with the authorized dealer. Now i am almost blank without my phone. It was having issue with detecting the headphone since i got it as brand new one. Also its get really damn hot while charging and also while talking for bit long time. So better chose some other trusted brands.

• 2014-06-16 09:34
  • uwT0

hi.. need help please, this morning i find my phone was locked due to too many pattern unlock attempt and now the phone is asking my phone is asking me to sign in to my google account, which of course my gmail right?. i've been trying the whole day but i cant get through.. someone pls advise... i need to use my phone... and do i need to have an internet connection for this? bcz currently i dont have.

• 2014-06-16 07:05
  • PS6Y

Hello guysy Im from manila and i'm planning to buy a new phone so i'n torn between samsaung galaxy grand 2 and lenovo k900. My price range is 13k max. My priority is memory coz i download lots of ebooks and movies, good camera/pic .You see I'm not techy i just read watch download post pics for social media and surf the net.

What do you recommend guys? Any other phone pls do suggest.

• 2014-06-15 22:26
  • t7Xi

> In reply to brand0 @ 2014-06-13 05:59 from 3LJ5 - click to readCan you post the link where you got lenovo power update to version 2.7?

• 2014-06-13 19:09
  • YTJ@

> In reply to aryamehr @ 2014-06-08 16:26 from utFL - click to readi believe it's subjective. We're still only working with 2500mah battery and because of this, I conservatively use my phone. I also work 9-18:00 and have little time to just peruse on my phone playing games, skyping etc. But what i will say is i dont have my settings on sync. locations are turned off, and when I know i'm not going to use my phone, i put it in emergency mode thats provided by lenovo power ver 2.7 i believe. (downloaded it from a link i got off xda forum) this allows for only calls and texts to come through. I don't believe in push notifications from data hogging apps. if I have the time to sit and chat, I will initiate, not the other way around

I play games but not for hours on end. I'll play Machinarium on the train ride home (20 mins) while listening to music. I'll see a drop in battery life but nothing crazy substantial. I also charge my phone all the way and let it trickle charge until 100% and let it discharge all the way and i ONLY charge on AC adaptor. not usb. it will take forever to charge via usb. I baby the battery and it has been good to me. If i want to plow through it in 4-6 hours on a weekend then I guess i could.

Not sure if this helps, i'm just a conservative user i suppose. The emergency mode is amazing for those times where i'm working and can't be on my phone (I'm a teacher) then I just turn it off, browse a few websites during my breaks and go from there.

• 2014-06-13 12:37
  • 3LJ5

> In reply to rdxG @ 2014-06-12 18:40 from rK3r - click to readit was in 2G mode most of the times, changed to 3g for 1+ hr while watching & d'loadng youtube videos...
while MC4 gaming i switched to offline mode + wifi on.

• 2014-06-13 08:56
  • KFM9

• 2014-06-13 05:59
  • 3LJ5

> In reply to Athev @ 2014-06-12 13:12 from utGk - click to readwhats ur price range

• 2014-06-12 22:23
  • rJ9m

> In reply to ajith @ 2014-06-12 12:44 from 7wAi - click to readthanks dude:) will try for sure...
BTW my K900 lasts me a healthy 15 -16+hrs with background data on, no wifi..
Tried to push the battery till last drop by MC4 game, it gets off after nearly 2hrs.. donno whether its a good or bad result but i'm really impressed:)

• 2014-06-12 18:40
  • rK3r

> In reply to Smile @ 2014-06-11 14:53 from XNtq - click to readI'm using it since last October, I paid only rs23000,when outside price is 27-29k, it's really amazing phone in every aspect, one thing you have to consider if you like very much running your phone on latest os version, then lenovo disappoint very badly, last December 4.2.1, update, then...... Nothing, camera superb in video or photos, night mode very good for a mobile camera, you can view samples in google + under ajit Jose / ajith Jose, no one have never seen a phone so thin, if you buying it also order a clear transparent back cover that is very tough, strong, sturdy. Call clarity good, speaker volume bit low, headphones good.

• 2014-06-12 18:30
  • 7wAp

> In reply to abhishekraj @ 2014-06-08 08:11 from McxC - click to readBro, please read the suggestion I've given in 12/06/2014 related to battery drain. Remember this is a full HD, 5.5inch screen not like that of note 2 or s3,and intel processor isn't power hungry it consumes 5-9% only during normal usage, check on lenovo power software .facebook, google+, radio, are the power consuming apps, if you're not using it much, try to disable it, and if needed, go to play store, search for facebook or google +, then the enable option will be shown, it's only take few seconds if you are on 3G, I'm going in this way, and idle power consumption also very much reduced. Try, and you will be convinced. To disable you have to download a cleaner, go into their app manager, you will see disable option. One thing don't activate ""kill tasks when screen off" it Will interfere with battery charge updation, and you will get wrong charge %.clear?

• 2014-06-12 18:16
  • 7wAp

> In reply to ajith @ 2014-06-12 12:44 from 7wAi - click to readThanks, that was very useful, I asked my friend to try & it does work :)

• 2014-06-12 16:16
  • XNtq
Total of 1456 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.