Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.8
7.7
7.8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-17 00:31 from KAkf - click to readboth substandard product and service too....see my experence below.....

I purchased a Lenovo smart phone in April, 2013. Within 2 months of the purchase the mobile phone developed defect and well within the warranty period of 1 year. Its screen started getting blurred to dead black. The mobile phone was deposited at Delhi service centre (just one service centre in whole of Delhi NCR working strictly as per govt timings ,, 10 to 5, mon to sat) for repair on June2013 which said that its motherboard has some problem and they do not have part. They have to get it from the company and within a week I will get my phone but for THREE months but they have not rectified the defect. Sometimes they say that the motherboard has to come from china ,blah, blah , blah…….also they did not not informed anything about the status nor even responded to mails and it was very difficult to reach them on phone(their customer care line for mobiles cost Rs 2 per min(for other products it is toll free) something that has never been seen till date) .mail written to even md were not responded …………. frustrated and with no other option left I finaaly had to bought a new handset

• 2013-10-19 18:18
  • X083

> In reply to sagar pahwa @ 2013-10-15 20:31 from vGYH - click to readI dont know about this phone but i would suggest you the best features in its price range which no other cell phones have
LG OPTIMUS L 9II
OR
go for G2 its a higher range
I am using this phone ,Very good results.. i would rather say Awesome

• 2013-10-19 07:19
  • uva}

Bugs reporting:
After use USB on Go my some of my games and apps disappear. After restart the games & apps back again.

• 2013-10-18 09:47
  • uTW0

> In reply to mitesh @ 2013-10-13 02:30 from ub69 - click to readits better to buy it in shop beczz if u get any troble u can return =it in shop other wise u hve to face problems

• 2013-10-17 16:52
  • uvs6

What is the weight of a fully packed Lenovo K900 smartphone???

• 2013-10-17 14:55
  • 3nu}

> In reply to sagar pahwa @ 2013-10-15 20:31 from vGYH - click to readI suggest you to buy Sony Xperia SP. It's a very good smartphone at it's price and there will be a 4.3 update which will be coming in December 2013... I am too using this smartphone and this has really been an wonderful experience.. Battery Backup is very good and Power Management features are impressive... Camera is also good... Don't listen to other comments, I am using this mobile.Only Snapdragon Processors are getting 4.3 JB Update... So I recommend you to buy SONY XPERIA SP.. Dont buy Lenevo K900, it hangs so much.

• 2013-10-17 08:25
  • bC1J

> In reply to Mouz_India @ 2013-10-08 17:38 from tU9q - click to readMr Mauz dont justify a por compny who is not able to provide service.i purchased this phone and from day one found defective wifi due to hardware.your partner for service in noida ttrating customers as begger.invested more than the cost of phone to replace this junk returned by your service centre with remark take replacement but unable to get due to complicatted and illogical systems.
can you please explain why making defective phones for USA when you can make quality?

• 2013-10-17 00:31
  • KAkf

How much would be the weight of the package in grams? Including the device, battery, charger, usb, manual, warranties?

• 2013-10-16 22:11
  • p{G1

> In reply to Ajay @ 2013-10-13 15:16 from v$AX - click to readHey Ajay,
I m planning to get the K900 for myself.
Although some of the reviews do commwnt about the lack of SD storage or memory slot and of the phone getting hung, when there are too many multimedia apps running, what's ur take on it..?

Please comment, as it wud help me.

Cheers,

• 2013-10-16 13:53
  • P$6y

good

• 2013-10-16 05:58
  • IVUL

Dear frnds

I have shortlisted 2 phablets Samsung galaxy note II & lenovo K900 as per my budget pl suggest which would be a better option on below mentioned terms: -

1. battery life
2. stable performance without lags & hang ups
3. camera quality & color richness
4. trouble & error free performance
5. screen clarity

regds//sagar

• 2013-10-15 20:31
  • vGYH

> In reply to WinAndLinuxTutorials @ 2013-10-11 14:32 from 3C7K - click to readhow to root.. im dont know

• 2013-10-15 05:49
  • sF{t

can it change 2500mah to more higher.. tq

• 2013-10-15 05:32
  • sF{t

is Lenovo K900 upgradable to Kitkat version from android???

• 2013-10-14 20:29
  • bJeV

im planning to buy it...does it have any common problems? I heard that it has some battery issues .Also intel chipset is there.How it works.though it has very good reputation in laptop and pc how it work in smart phones???.

• 2013-10-14 09:15
  • vQ%5

I went to buy Note 2 and then this phone happened, I took it in my hands and first question I asked can you please put the battery and he updates sir battery is already there and irreplaceable. I was shocked to hear as it felt so light, then I start it and its GUI just swept away my feet. That shopkeeper keep telling me this and that and this about Note 2 and I was stealthily keep looking at the most beautiful phone ever built. Finally like all guys i went for beauty and I am using this phone for last 3 months and there is not even a single issue I faced, let it be movies, any games (Most Wanted NFS) it works like charms. It is very fast and responsive phone. I learned that you can have all the note features and even you can take handmade notes by either of pensil, pen or your car keys ;)
Give it a shot and you will not regret your decision and trust me your colleagues who must be owing one of big boys phones will gonna admire this much more than their plastic toys.

• 2013-10-13 15:16
  • v$AX

Although, the K 900 has 5.5 fhd 1920 x 1080 high resolution capacative screen with corning gorilla glass making the screen scratch proof, it looks brilliant & even sony experia z series is behind it as far as looks are concerned, it has good 2500 mah battery, reliable intel processor as I have experienced its power by using XOLO A 1000, but :
it has no expandable memory slot, it has only single sim even recongnized mobile companies are making dual sim support in their mobiles, there are many negetive reviews are on website even on Lenovo site claiming worst after sale service. Hi Lenovo, kindly resolve these issues as like me; many peoples might be planning to buy this sexy smart mobile, definately most good looking mobile phone till today all over the world....

• 2013-10-13 10:42
  • vbx0

> In reply to Mani @ 2013-10-11 16:22 from g8Xd - click to readbuy it good phone with intel processor its is overpowered ***+++

• 2013-10-13 10:04
  • 2S{P

> In reply to mitesh @ 2013-10-12 00:57 from ub69 - click to readI prefer bought from local dealer. In case is some thing happened with the phone, you can return it fast. But if you bought from online store, you will have difficulties to return and you will spend your money for shipping twice times.

• 2013-10-13 05:57
  • uTW0
Total of 1634 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.