Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

7.8
7.7
7.8

Hi,

There seems to be still lots of doubts and confusion about this model, let me try and clarify a few.

It has Steel Body not aluminium.

Voice quality is an issue maybe with few handsets, but it surely is.

WiFi connectivity is also issue with few handsets, confirmed report from customer care.

Battery related debate is still on as very big variance is there in user reports. Between just about 1 day with average usage to more than 2 days despite heavy usage.

Most of the offline vendors dissuade buyers from Lenovo brand and try to compare it with Micromax/Karbon etc., furthr spoiling the brand value of a good product.

Company is taking pains and going extra mile to keep users satisfied with the product, in case of any problem reported to them they take immediate remedial measures despite having outsourced service to 3rd grade service provider like HCL.

• 2013-09-19 08:06
  • vI9w

Hi, Well as the Battery of this Mobile phone is in-build, & I came to know that the battery is small in size(Non-removable Li-Po 2500mAH). I just wanna know how much back-up it gives, and please do inform me about the stand by time. As I M using Xperia Z, I'M facing lot of inconvenience of battery backup, I have to recharge my cell phone every now and then. Please do reply to me quire. I would be thankful.

• 2013-09-19 07:51
  • uu{C

xperia z or lenovo k900,which one???pls help

• 2013-09-19 07:25
  • uwYM

xperia z or lenovo k900,,which one????pls help

• 2013-09-19 07:12
  • uwYM

Here are the answers of your questions

calls - absolutely fine. Calls sound loud and clear. People complaining about call quality have either got faulty phones or they need hearing aids.

Heating - yes the phone becomes slightly warm in normal usage. But if you play games or use camera for long time it becomes hot. But never felt uncomfortable.
Battery- this is my secondary phone. My usage pattern per day is a few calls and sms, instlling and removing a few apps, playing music through bluetooth 30 minutes, 15 minutes video full hd mkv via speaker, checking every now and then and one full charge gets me through 2 whole days. I am satisfied with the battery backup.

• 2013-09-18 22:51
  • X0Fq

> In reply to TAPAN @ 2013-09-17 19:05 from PEhD - click to readHi Tapan

No spamming but Xperia Z has a poor battery and it has port issues the port covers can wear out after time and cause lot of problems.My best friend was tired using it and the service center is poor of Sony.Compare the specs and u will knw this device is a beauty and beats Z in every aspect.Read my review ive posted the link in recent pages on this forum

• 2013-09-18 19:04
  • 2@x9

> In reply to Taurushr @ 2013-09-18 14:56 from vb}R - click to readHey, Google Play and Maps come pre installed and updated. This was the same question I aksed before buying this phone on this forum.
BUT PLEASE DONT BUY ANY THING FROM INDIATIMES. U can read in this forum that people have got defective models from indiatimes.
Good Luck.I recommend this device.

• 2013-09-18 18:59
  • 2@x9

Hi, my new lenovo k900 phone can not find wifi,
can anyone help me?
amir39972003@yahoo.com

• 2013-09-18 18:56
  • IaHv

Dear Users,

I have few Queries regards to this phone wud appreciate if you can please help.

1) Does Google Play Store Come Pre-Installed ?
2) Does Google MAPS Come Pre-Installed ?
3) Is Indiatimes Good Site to buy this phone On-line ??

Awaiting your Responses

Thanks in Advance

Regards

• 2013-09-18 14:56
  • vb}R

Wht abt K900's Battery Lyf compare to Xony Xperia Z..?
and which Phone is 100% Better Sony Xperia Z or Lenovo K900??
Pls Guyzz Heartly suggest me...
or any otherphn also suggest..
I am Waiting For Your Opinion or review...
Thank You.......

• 2013-09-17 19:05
  • PEhD

> In reply to insane roomy @ 2013-09-15 16:54 from U{wD - click to readI use just right.....never heat up until u cant hold

• 2013-09-17 18:25
  • pW9W

The phone is great! I think the aluminum body proximity to battery is used for heat sink. If it is it's rightly good. I wonder if it can download apps directly to micro usb, or apps from internal memory to micro usb. Need an answer. Thanks very much!

• 2013-09-17 11:41
  • fu%S

> In reply to DADDY @ 2013-09-09 14:15 from t1$A - click to readbrother, still only doubt hitting my mind, is heating issue, whether its really gets heat up while using..

• 2013-09-17 10:14
  • MHyM

> In reply to DADDY @ 2013-09-09 14:15 from t1$A - click to readWhat About Bettry Life??

• 2013-09-16 16:58
  • PEhD

Hi,

I have open the camera but seem are showing message "unable to connect to the camera"..Please Advice

• 2013-09-16 14:09
  • XMIG

> In reply to DADDY @ 2013-09-09 14:15 from t1$A - click to readis there any problem as the phone heats up very fast?

• 2013-09-16 13:27
  • t}eb

Mobile has superb config.
But Plz add memory card slot and reduce camera to 12MP.
As 12MP gives 4000x3000 resolution, its looks ideal.

• 2013-09-16 10:12
  • w49H

Mobil ehas superb config.
But Plz add memory card slot and reduce camera to 12MP.
As 12MP gives 4000x3000 resolution, its looks ideal.

• 2013-09-16 10:12
  • w49H

i was about to buy but heard abt it's low call quality and heating defect...

• 2013-09-16 09:07
  • vIch
Total of 1619 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.