Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.9
7.7
7.9

Can somone please put hands on review for this phone?

• 2014-06-10 16:19
  • XNtq

What is the sound quality with earphones ?

• 2014-06-09 20:48
  • nUxf

> In reply to brand0 @ 2014-06-06 15:48 from 3LJ5 - click to readDear Brand0 as you mentioned about battery life which you unplugged at 6:30 and you had 30% left at 21:30, I wanna know what you did during this time,because I have plan to buy this phone by this week.
How many minutes call you had include Viber/Tango?
How many minutes on apps like Whatsap/We Chat?
How many minutes surfing internet?
and finally music and video?

thanks a lot

• 2014-06-08 16:26
  • utFL

@crish What are the requirements in applying cash installment? Do i need to have a credit card?

• 2014-06-08 15:21
  • RxnW

I bought it one month back . phone is very nice but battery is pathetic .. it gets discharged very soon ..in 4 hours .. if u play any game it gets discharged immly and phone gets heated like any thing and some time i get scared and switch off the game . looking for solution for this issue . rest is awosome and awosome .. camera is superb and UI is amazing . 2 GB RAM makes phone faster .. and size and screen is too good . i got everything in this phone what i wanted but battery and heating disappointed me .... guys suggest solution ..

• 2014-06-08 08:11
  • McxC
  • Evha cienagaie@yahoo
  • Rating0

i like it

• 2014-06-08 06:35
  • PEdy

My Lenovo K900 sometimes can last me for more than 2 days. It all depends if you are using it, or misusing it.

• 2014-06-07 16:53
  • mCXg

i have been using this phone for about a month. and it really satisfied me. i got a lo
t of help from this place before. so i'll leave some of my opinion which made me dillema when i want to buy this phone.
in term of battery it does get hot when u used it. but you know that because the phone is using a mettalic cover. when you compared it to the plastic-case phone, it's only a lil hotter. so don't
be afraid cus it also get cool very fast. haha.. but if u are the one who's very sensitive of heat. i think you should go for the other phone. about the battery usage it is also on the average compared to the other phone. fyi i compared this with my brother's iphone 4s. but as you know this is just my opinion, people opinion may vary. so it all for u to decide.

• 2014-06-07 16:04
  • thua

> In reply to rdxG @ 2014-06-01 11:54 from KFMx - click to readHow can I find the manufacture date?

• 2014-06-06 15:55
  • 3LJ5

> In reply to rdxG @ 2014-06-01 11:54 from KFMx - click to readCall quality is great haven't had any complaints on the other end not mine.. And I love listening to music.. I installed sony Walkman app and run that vs Google music play and use a nice pair of sony headphones. Equalization and volume are fantastic. I had one glitch where the phone didn't recognize the headphones were plugged in. I rebooted and haven't had the problem since. Ordered another phone off aliexpress when I saw it go on sale for 100 USd. Should be getting it in a few weeks. Also saw a video showing how to change the battery which looks simple as long as you are brave so I'll be ordering a backup battery and mini USB receiving port that I hear can face problems. By the way I unplugged my phone this morning at 630 am.. It's 21:00 and I have 30% left

• 2014-06-06 15:48
  • 3LJ5

> In reply to jaanu @ 2014-06-05 07:11 from 9DHq - click to readits best phone.......
i have ever used......
superb specifications.....with best performance......

i ahve used...... sony xperia z, htc one x, n thn switched to LENOVO K900.......
the best i must say....

• 2014-06-06 06:03
  • fCxh

Mahesh,
The price is 12999 php(phillipines' peso) and 1php = 1.36 rs hence it would almost be around 18 to 19k+ as you mentioned!

• 2014-06-05 19:32
  • X{kj

> In reply to jaanu @ 2014-06-05 07:11 from 9DHq - click to readyes, with all google services..

• 2014-06-05 13:13
  • KFMa

does this phone have google play store???? pls reply i want to but this phone

• 2014-06-05 07:11
  • 9DHq

> In reply to askar21indonesia @ 2014-06-03 17:32 from U}}x - click to readhey dude i am using the same mobile phone.and it is wonderful in terms of battery backup

• 2014-06-04 21:06
  • w47J

yes its true that the price of K900 dropped to 13,999.00php and I register for their cash installment but low in interest!.. its available in Abenson store in Phils... :)

• 2014-06-04 15:23
  • 7XaR

Hye all, K900 is satisfied me for about the capability of the phone even lack of features on it. But I dont have any problem to the battery life and its not too hot but warm during the operation. Overall i recomended it because of the performance and priceless.thx

• 2014-06-04 01:36
  • ib4k

hy all i just bought a lenovo k900 but very wasteful battery in standby state can only survive within 2 hours after I saw a post dr you all turned out the same thing happened there that can give me a solution??

• 2014-06-03 17:32
  • U}}x

If you guys are planning to buy Lenovo K900 smartphone or any of the product of Chinese Lenovo don't buy it (Personal Recommendation). These people are faking they won't provide customer support, software updates application crashed and so many things. Once you buy Lenovo smartphone or any of the product it will be constant. This means no updates nothing, it'll be better than the best if you buy Nokia 1600 or Samsung/HTC/Sony but don't buy Lenovo product.

• 2014-06-03 14:33
  • HxeU

> In reply to brand0 @ 2014-06-01 06:51 from 3LJ5 - click to readAgree with you. This phone is well worth the money. Really don't understand that many people complain about this phone.

• 2014-06-02 08:49
  • UG39
Total of 1467 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.