Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.9
7.7
7.9

> In reply to anky94 @ 2014-07-22 22:19 from vGc0 - click to readleave the phone for few days are use the full battery and when the phone is connected to charger it will be back in its stage

• 2014-07-24 21:51
  • PEmZ

• 2014-07-24 21:50
  • PEmZ

> In reply to anky94 @ 2014-07-22 22:19 from vGc0 - click to readit it fits in waranty, ask for replacement. Lenovo will provide DOA certificate, which you needs to submit from where you purchased this phone.

• 2014-07-23 07:25
  • QJia

This phone has battery charging issue, I had this faulty piece, and the customer support guys are very stubborn.

I had seen many devices with battery charging issue with this phone.

Don't go for this phone.

• 2014-07-23 07:23
  • QJia

My lenovo k900 is not getting charged at all.
It shows 1% battery and doesn't increase.
Please help, anybody?

• 2014-07-22 22:19
  • vGc0

Is it dual sim?

• 2014-07-22 15:48
  • uu9q

> In reply to sai sujay @ 2014-07-18 17:41 from YQRx - click to readSuper English

• 2014-07-22 06:01
  • XuDC

> In reply to Piyush @ 2014-07-19 20:32 from ut06 - click to readThanks piyush for reply,
I was needing one more help, I head that this cell this getting very much hot after the use of 5 mins only, is it true, n from How many month or days u r using this cell.
Plz reply for this also.

• 2014-07-22 04:01
  • fCxH

> In reply to punita @ 2014-07-17 20:45 from fCxb - click to readExcept battery,phone is excellent in use & looks. With normal use with 3g & wifi it last from morning 10 am to eve 9 pm with full charge. with game play time comes to half.

• 2014-07-19 20:32
  • ut06

This phone is very bad in terms of software and built in features. After the recent update the KNOCK ON feature which turns on the screen after knocking the screen twice similar to LG G2 it doesn't respond anymore and now the SuperCamera doesn't work too. It just says "unable to detect camera" I only had this phone for a month and I already regret buy it. Shame on you LENOVO for not fixing the errors, bugs and whatever that's causing the K900 to malfunction.
What a waste of money. Great built phone but very bad software support.

• 2014-07-18 19:53
  • v0qT

> In reply to rdxG @ 2014-06-27 05:36 from YTJp - click to readHey my phone (lenovo K900)spent give any battery backup u said or phone last for 2+ days so plz let me know how u r phone battery last for 2+ days plz . you can plz let me know to my email I'd "saisujay.10@gmail.com"

• 2014-07-18 17:41
  • YQRx

> In reply to minmin @ 2014-07-03 18:36 from v0XZ - click to readHey....even I use lenovo K900 even I had the same problem regarding battery if or still using lenovo battery saver disable that app and install "DU battery"u can increase or battery backup by 2hrs.

• 2014-07-18 17:12
  • YQRx

> In reply to Piyush @ 2014-07-17 10:43 from PxqF - click to readHi, piyush

How is ur exp with lenovo k900, u want To upgard it but How is battry back up n other think is it worth To buy
Please reply

• 2014-07-17 20:45
  • fCxb

I am currently using Lenovo p770 which I have been using since an year or so. Am frequently encountering charging problems like:
1) the battery wont charge. The indicator(red light) keeps blinking on connecting the charger.
2) even after keeping the phone under charging for many hours, the battery just does not charge(shows the same percentage of charge even after many hours of charging).
I was planning to buy Lenovo k900 but from the reviews I read, many of the Lenovo phone users are facing the same regarding charging.
So now am in a dilemma whether to buy Lenovo k900 or go for better brands.

• 2014-07-17 18:55
  • ut32

Hi, I am using the Lenovo K900 from 2 months, My mobile is not getting charged nowwadays :( I have serious charging issue. If I keep under charging it will show mobile is changing. But Battery Charge level will not increase :( Fed up with Lenovo K900

• 2014-07-17 14:42
  • KAA3

> In reply to Pratik modi @ 2014-07-10 22:22 from 7jVd - click to readHi Pratik,

Can u help in updating my K900 to kitkat. Any link from where i can download the 4.4.

• 2014-07-17 10:43
  • PxqF

friends i had brought this phone 6 months ago... the phone gets very much heated while playing games... also the battery gets drained in 2 hours and takes almost 5 to six hours to charge.... also my mobile is not getting connected to the pc... its showing usb not recognized... i am very disappointed with the phone... the peice is not worth rs. 27000... im not going to buy lenovo phone again... i wil spend 5-6 k more and buy sony high end mobiles instead..

• 2014-07-16 07:14
  • 2@qW

Is there any upcoming update to the o.s. of k900 from android 4.2 to a higher version? Or any upcoming update from the manufacturer regarding the software. Since I bought this phone, I received only one update. Thanks

• 2014-07-15 13:05
  • uS@{

I bought my cell just 2 n a half months back... N it jussswitched off n now its not turning on ... I jus want to know where is the most nearest lenovo mobile service center .. I'm not able to find one... Please help I live in Chembur

• 2014-07-13 10:29
  • YTF0

> In reply to User999 @ 2014-04-26 13:43 from 7tQC - click to readDid you get any solution for this issue.. My mobile was working on 2g as well.. But now I'm facing the same issue which you mentioned.. While using internet on 2g connection, I'm getting last usage made 0.04 MB.. But not at all opening any page.. I'm unable to see the E symbol on the notification bar. But 3g works well

• 2014-07-12 23:05
  • rKH3
Total of 1560 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.