Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.9
7.7
7.9

> In reply to rdxG @ 2014-06-01 11:54 from KFMx - click to readCall quality is great haven't had any complaints on the other end not mine.. And I love listening to music.. I installed sony Walkman app and run that vs Google music play and use a nice pair of sony headphones. Equalization and volume are fantastic. I had one glitch where the phone didn't recognize the headphones were plugged in. I rebooted and haven't had the problem since. Ordered another phone off aliexpress when I saw it go on sale for 100 USd. Should be getting it in a few weeks. Also saw a video showing how to change the battery which looks simple as long as you are brave so I'll be ordering a backup battery and mini USB receiving port that I hear can face problems. By the way I unplugged my phone this morning at 630 am.. It's 21:00 and I have 30% left

• 2014-06-06 15:48
  • 3LJ5

> In reply to jaanu @ 2014-06-05 07:11 from 9DHq - click to readits best phone.......
i have ever used......
superb specifications.....with best performance......

i ahve used...... sony xperia z, htc one x, n thn switched to LENOVO K900.......
the best i must say....

• 2014-06-06 06:03
  • fCxh

Mahesh,
The price is 12999 php(phillipines' peso) and 1php = 1.36 rs hence it would almost be around 18 to 19k+ as you mentioned!

• 2014-06-05 19:32
  • X{kj

> In reply to jaanu @ 2014-06-05 07:11 from 9DHq - click to readyes, with all google services..

• 2014-06-05 13:13
  • KFMa

does this phone have google play store???? pls reply i want to but this phone

• 2014-06-05 07:11
  • 9DHq

> In reply to askar21indonesia @ 2014-06-03 17:32 from U}}x - click to readhey dude i am using the same mobile phone.and it is wonderful in terms of battery backup

• 2014-06-04 21:06
  • w47J

yes its true that the price of K900 dropped to 13,999.00php and I register for their cash installment but low in interest!.. its available in Abenson store in Phils... :)

• 2014-06-04 15:23
  • 7XaR

Hye all, K900 is satisfied me for about the capability of the phone even lack of features on it. But I dont have any problem to the battery life and its not too hot but warm during the operation. Overall i recomended it because of the performance and priceless.thx

• 2014-06-04 01:36
  • ib4k

hy all i just bought a lenovo k900 but very wasteful battery in standby state can only survive within 2 hours after I saw a post dr you all turned out the same thing happened there that can give me a solution??

• 2014-06-03 17:32
  • U}}x

If you guys are planning to buy Lenovo K900 smartphone or any of the product of Chinese Lenovo don't buy it (Personal Recommendation). These people are faking they won't provide customer support, software updates application crashed and so many things. Once you buy Lenovo smartphone or any of the product it will be constant. This means no updates nothing, it'll be better than the best if you buy Nokia 1600 or Samsung/HTC/Sony but don't buy Lenovo product.

• 2014-06-03 14:33
  • HxeU

> In reply to brand0 @ 2014-06-01 06:51 from 3LJ5 - click to readAgree with you. This phone is well worth the money. Really don't understand that many people complain about this phone.

• 2014-06-02 08:49
  • UG39

I don't care about anyone said that the battery of this phone is bad and other bad things... The fact is, I used this phone for almost a month, the battery easily survived up to 15 hours of extensive use, no frizzing and glitching, overall I am very much satisfied. If you want to play heavy games on your phone, do not expect that your battery will last long, whatever your phone is.

• 2014-06-02 08:40
  • UG39

> In reply to Vijju @ 2014-05-30 16:39 from 7wAw - click to readAbenson and electroworld its a appliances and gadget center not a website jst visit the nearest area

• 2014-06-01 17:50
  • v0qJ

battery sucks...(30 min gaming,1 hour internet,30 min video playback makes the battery empty)
1 YEAR EXPERIENCE
good specs and perfomance,but battery and heating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2014-06-01 14:57
  • uumS

> In reply to 03 @ 2014-05-20 22:48 from tU6G - click to readbattery sucks...(30 min gaming,1 hour watsapp,30 min video playback makes the battery empty)

• 2014-06-01 14:52
  • uumS

i cant download apps via google play store,, what should i do then?

• 2014-06-01 12:29
  • tA$t

> In reply to brand0 @ 2014-06-01 06:51 from 3LJ5 - click to readmay i know ur K900's manufactured date & month...
BTW, post about ear piece volume & speaker sound quality..

• 2014-06-01 11:54
  • KFMx

I'm not sure which k900's you guys have been using, but I bought mine here in the Russian Federation for approx 280USD and it came preinstalled with google apps, yet not rooted. I rooted, removed the little bloatware including the lenovo launcher, replaced with a launcher of my choice..installed Setcpu and have my profiles set to save battery when phone is not in use.

I dont understand this heat issue everyone is having. i play 3d games, use the camera and basically stress the CPU as i wish and my phone approaches "warm" but never hot. Never have I had to put the phone down because it was burning my hand. As far as battery life, yes, I wish it was more than 2500mah, but the phone is superbly thin and as big as it is already, I can't see it being any thicker without ruining the beauty of the phone. Battery life is also somewhat user dependent and if you have apps running, or are playing 3d games with brightness at a reasonable level, of course its going to drain. just carry a power bank if you're somewhere where charging isn't possible and problem solved.

I opted for the 16gb model because i couldn't justify spending another 80 dollars for 16 more gigs of storage. Instead i spent 2.99 and bought a USB OTG cable and hook up my flash drive for files I need.

My overall rating of this phone is an 7.8/10. I love the 2 ghz processor that can handle anything i throw at it. I face little bugs that may have to do more with the third party launcher I chose to use, rather than the phone itself. sometimes the wifi unexpectedly turns off, I'm not sure why.. it happens rarely, but i just flip the switch back on and don't face the issue again.

the price of this phone justifies the purchase. 280 for a 2ghz intel atom processor with a 1080p screen, 2 gb ram and the aesthetic beauty? worth it.

• 2014-06-01 06:51
  • 3LJ5

> In reply to kobe @ 2014-05-29 17:58 from v0qZ - click to readIn which website it is available for 12 k pls tell me

• 2014-05-30 16:39
  • 7wAw

> In reply to kobe @ 2014-05-29 17:58 from v0qZ - click to readany faluts with that phone ....

• 2014-05-29 18:57
  • uu9}
Total of 1458 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.