Lenovo K900 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.9
7.7
7.9

I have a problem in the Len K900 , if anyone know how to fix it , pls tell me.

Problem : During a call , the volume I hear is very low , even when the call vol is set to max .

How to fix

• 2014-06-17 17:01
  • tE$x

> In reply to ajith @ 2014-06-13 19:09 from YTJ@ - click to readhttps://yadi.sk/d/KXhV_ITbPohZv There you go.

• 2014-06-17 15:23
  • 3LJ5

Hi I am planing to buy lenovo k900,n as I checked the reviews all are saying that its have heat and battery issue.
Can you please suggest on this?

• 2014-06-17 14:07
  • PTis

> In reply to noobs @ 2014-06-16 07:05 from PS6Y - click to readyes , you need to have a working internet connection to unlock your phone.

• 2014-06-16 12:31
  • 2S8$

I believe it was my mistake to chose Lenovo K900. Its having very stipulated battery back up. Also now within 7 months, its motherboard is having issues and since one month, its with the authorized dealer. Now i am almost blank without my phone. It was having issue with detecting the headphone since i got it as brand new one. Also its get really damn hot while charging and also while talking for bit long time. So better chose some other trusted brands.

• 2014-06-16 09:34
  • uwT0

hi.. need help please, this morning i find my phone was locked due to too many pattern unlock attempt and now the phone is asking my phone is asking me to sign in to my google account, which of course my gmail right?. i've been trying the whole day but i cant get through.. someone pls advise... i need to use my phone... and do i need to have an internet connection for this? bcz currently i dont have.

• 2014-06-16 07:05
  • PS6Y

Hello guysy Im from manila and i'm planning to buy a new phone so i'n torn between samsaung galaxy grand 2 and lenovo k900. My price range is 13k max. My priority is memory coz i download lots of ebooks and movies, good camera/pic .You see I'm not techy i just read watch download post pics for social media and surf the net.

What do you recommend guys? Any other phone pls do suggest.

• 2014-06-15 22:26
  • t7Xi

> In reply to brand0 @ 2014-06-13 05:59 from 3LJ5 - click to readCan you post the link where you got lenovo power update to version 2.7?

• 2014-06-13 19:09
  • YTJ@

> In reply to aryamehr @ 2014-06-08 16:26 from utFL - click to readi believe it's subjective. We're still only working with 2500mah battery and because of this, I conservatively use my phone. I also work 9-18:00 and have little time to just peruse on my phone playing games, skyping etc. But what i will say is i dont have my settings on sync. locations are turned off, and when I know i'm not going to use my phone, i put it in emergency mode thats provided by lenovo power ver 2.7 i believe. (downloaded it from a link i got off xda forum) this allows for only calls and texts to come through. I don't believe in push notifications from data hogging apps. if I have the time to sit and chat, I will initiate, not the other way around

I play games but not for hours on end. I'll play Machinarium on the train ride home (20 mins) while listening to music. I'll see a drop in battery life but nothing crazy substantial. I also charge my phone all the way and let it trickle charge until 100% and let it discharge all the way and i ONLY charge on AC adaptor. not usb. it will take forever to charge via usb. I baby the battery and it has been good to me. If i want to plow through it in 4-6 hours on a weekend then I guess i could.

Not sure if this helps, i'm just a conservative user i suppose. The emergency mode is amazing for those times where i'm working and can't be on my phone (I'm a teacher) then I just turn it off, browse a few websites during my breaks and go from there.

• 2014-06-13 12:37
  • 3LJ5

> In reply to rdxG @ 2014-06-12 18:40 from rK3r - click to readit was in 2G mode most of the times, changed to 3g for 1+ hr while watching & d'loadng youtube videos...
while MC4 gaming i switched to offline mode + wifi on.

• 2014-06-13 08:56
  • KFM9

• 2014-06-13 05:59
  • 3LJ5

> In reply to Athev @ 2014-06-12 13:12 from utGk - click to readwhats ur price range

• 2014-06-12 22:23
  • rJ9m

> In reply to ajith @ 2014-06-12 12:44 from 7wAi - click to readthanks dude:) will try for sure...
BTW my K900 lasts me a healthy 15 -16+hrs with background data on, no wifi..
Tried to push the battery till last drop by MC4 game, it gets off after nearly 2hrs.. donno whether its a good or bad result but i'm really impressed:)

• 2014-06-12 18:40
  • rK3r

> In reply to Smile @ 2014-06-11 14:53 from XNtq - click to readI'm using it since last October, I paid only rs23000,when outside price is 27-29k, it's really amazing phone in every aspect, one thing you have to consider if you like very much running your phone on latest os version, then lenovo disappoint very badly, last December 4.2.1, update, then...... Nothing, camera superb in video or photos, night mode very good for a mobile camera, you can view samples in google + under ajit Jose / ajith Jose, no one have never seen a phone so thin, if you buying it also order a clear transparent back cover that is very tough, strong, sturdy. Call clarity good, speaker volume bit low, headphones good.

• 2014-06-12 18:30
  • 7wAp

> In reply to abhishekraj @ 2014-06-08 08:11 from McxC - click to readBro, please read the suggestion I've given in 12/06/2014 related to battery drain. Remember this is a full HD, 5.5inch screen not like that of note 2 or s3,and intel processor isn't power hungry it consumes 5-9% only during normal usage, check on lenovo power software .facebook, google+, radio, are the power consuming apps, if you're not using it much, try to disable it, and if needed, go to play store, search for facebook or google +, then the enable option will be shown, it's only take few seconds if you are on 3G, I'm going in this way, and idle power consumption also very much reduced. Try, and you will be convinced. To disable you have to download a cleaner, go into their app manager, you will see disable option. One thing don't activate ""kill tasks when screen off" it Will interfere with battery charge updation, and you will get wrong charge %.clear?

• 2014-06-12 18:16
  • 7wAp

> In reply to ajith @ 2014-06-12 12:44 from 7wAi - click to readThanks, that was very useful, I asked my friend to try & it does work :)

• 2014-06-12 16:16
  • XNtq

> In reply to rdxG @ 2014-06-12 12:08 from YTLp - click to readThanks Bro.. will check for sure :)

• 2014-06-12 16:15
  • XNtq

Friendz i want to buy new mobile, plz kindly help me can i go to buy this mobile or anyother mobile. help me friendz which mobile i go to buy

• 2014-06-12 13:12
  • utGk

> In reply to abhishekraj @ 2014-06-08 08:11 from McxC - click to readI'm using it for 6 months, liked it very much. Battery problemcan be iimproved by
1, open lenovo power, tap on the Big 'S ' on the right upper area of the screen, then a page will be shown, activate screen lock optimization.
2,go to the lenovo power settings activate smart endurance.
3,adjust display brightness to auto through settings.
4.if you are using google+, facebook etc, they may take ram capacity from 80 mb - 190 mb sometimes, I have observed it and cause fast draining of battery, for that, there is lenovo power widget on one of home screen, use the '"brush " symbol to stop the ram using apps, will show the extended battery life on the lower part of screen.
5. Install a cleaner app( I'm using clean master ) and there will be option to disable apps that aren't needed to you, don't disable factory set, important apps. And compare the battery life I think it will make you wonder.
6 disable auto synchronization if you don't want it badly or extendt time period .
7. After using camera tap boost on the cleaner, it will be still running and may be using 120mb of the ram.
Think it's clear to all

• 2014-06-12 12:44
  • 7wAi

2,go to the lenovo power settings activate smart endurance.
3,adjust display brightness to auto through settings.
5. Install a cleaner app and there will be option to disable apps that aren't needed to you, don't disable factory set, important apps. And compare the battery life I think it will make you wonder.
6 disable auto synchronization if you don't want it badly or extendttime period

• 2014-06-12 12:39
  • 7wAi
Total of 1492 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo K900.