Lenovo P700i - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

6.7
6.8
6.9

> In reply to arianeysabelle @ 2014-03-06 14:07 from v0qZ - click to readUnlock it by using your gmail username and password. It should work. If it does not work than let me know.

• 2014-03-22 02:34
  • tA{F

Make a emergency call and than while the call is getting connected start wifi. Than unlock the phone by using wifi.

• 2014-03-22 02:27
  • tA{F

I have a Lenovo P700i phone which is one year old. My problems is the contact is not displaying the name of caller properly. Other things are almost Ok. The worst thing about Lenovo is that they are not interested in providing updates to the firmwares. No Jelly bean or KITKAT is available for this model and i am very disappointed. So dont gofor this company's phones until they provide updates. Is anybody using any custom Rom for this phone which is better than the stock ROM ?

• 2014-03-13 16:52
  • rAMG

is it scratch proof?

• 2014-03-10 12:38
  • uSQ2

about my lenovo p700i i did too much pattern and i cannot open it anymore ... what will i do ??

• 2014-03-06 14:07
  • v0qZ

> In reply to Maxmillian @ 2014-02-14 03:56 from fk6K - click to readmy mobil is power key off line time no chrgeng?

• 2014-02-17 12:59
  • YPeM

Power key is lose inside and broke then the phone couldn't be used at all

• 2014-02-14 03:56
  • fk6K

> In reply to jing @ 2013-12-22 13:06 from t7{Q - click to readhahaha it happened to me once when i changed my screen protector with a new one that covering front camera hole. once it pealed, it's all cleared again.

• 2014-02-10 07:52
  • PA7E

put contacts on ur sim card then put sim card in other phone

• 2014-01-25 09:54
  • t7Cj

> In reply to New Lenovo p700i use @ 2013-06-26 07:32 from vfxa - click to readback up to d card in one phone then take out install in the other then restore to that phone done

• 2014-01-25 09:42
  • t7Cj

> In reply to vinu @ 2013-08-16 13:10 from vIp@ - click to readMy front lenovo camera is not working

• 2014-01-21 15:20
  • S0u6

my 700i keeps displaying SD CARD DAMAGED, i have changed my SD CARD 3X it works fine for a couple of weeks then displays the same message all over again.

Now i have a new problem everything connected to audio has malfunctioned. no more ringtone, no more music and worst of all i cant hear who's calling me and neither can the person i'm calling hear me too. it just vibrates. yes i have checked the settings still won't work!
NEED HELP!

• 2014-01-20 07:30
  • UD%s

I have one problem

Have I add them for this phone???

Why if I plug in the headset, and even it was plug out, audio mode stil in headset mode...??? U really don't understand...

• 2014-01-16 15:58
  • thu9

Hi everyone! I just want to ask about my phone Lenovo P700i. I bought it two months ago, my problem is the front camera is getting blurry I can't even see my face if i turn it on. Why? Is there any settings that i need to adjust?

• 2013-12-22 13:06
  • t7{Q

It is a very bad decision to buy this one due to signal receiver problem and the batteray quality

• 2013-12-20 15:06
  • y$dG

i baught lenovo p700i last year in december i work good for 6 months, after that there was some battery issue,
battery got drained very quickly, only give backup for 5 hours,
only get charged 70-75% even after charging for 12 hours and even more
Battery get drained every time when i reboot my bhone

worst phone, worst service

• 2013-12-15 06:57
  • Hkqn

I bought my lenovo p700i a year ago. Recently my phone notified me that the memory was full and I deleted my message inbox and some apps that I don't use. But two days ago, I noticed that some songs were not playing on my phone and some song files have gotten corrupt. The files are present in the folder LOST.DIR in some unknown format. Please let me know how I can recover the corrupted music files.
Thank you.

• 2013-12-13 13:53
  • bCHN

my uncle has passed and he proud with this phone

• 2013-12-09 13:32
  • 61y3

do it has LED ?? pls comment asap. thanks

• 2013-11-28 10:06
  • tha6
Total of 688 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P700i.