Lenovo P700i - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

6.6
6.7
6.8

It is a very bad decision to buy this one due to signal receiver problem and the batteray quality

• 2013-12-20 15:06
  • y$dG

i baught lenovo p700i last year in december i work good for 6 months, after that there was some battery issue,
battery got drained very quickly, only give backup for 5 hours,
only get charged 70-75% even after charging for 12 hours and even more
Battery get drained every time when i reboot my bhone

worst phone, worst service

• 2013-12-15 06:57
  • Hkqn

I bought my lenovo p700i a year ago. Recently my phone notified me that the memory was full and I deleted my message inbox and some apps that I don't use. But two days ago, I noticed that some songs were not playing on my phone and some song files have gotten corrupt. The files are present in the folder LOST.DIR in some unknown format. Please let me know how I can recover the corrupted music files.
Thank you.

• 2013-12-13 13:53
  • bCHN

my uncle has passed and he proud with this phone

• 2013-12-09 13:32
  • 61y3

do it has LED ?? pls comment asap. thanks

• 2013-11-28 10:06
  • tha6

> In reply to anj @ 2013-07-07 08:18 from t7Xi - click to read

Go to your music player then turn the volume down, using your vulume rocker of course. if you thing think there is a volume setting on your camera? there is none.

• 2013-11-14 01:57
  • uRDQ

my lenovo p700i is two month old but i wonder if why its battery could not last for a day or more is there somethings wrong with the power saver? pls help me. tnx

• 2013-11-03 06:26
  • v0XM

Worst decision to buy this lenovo p770.regret to buy this.I think better to buy branded Samsung mobile cos that's more reliable..in future accessory's are much easily available.so I think my view is better not to buy this phone and better to buy Samsung.

• 2013-10-31 03:18
  • HsK{

Don't buy Lenovo mobiles,

As I'm using nearly 1 year P700i dual sim, feel very bad of it.

probs,
1. Keep on use net surfing with use of 3G, 2nd sim disabled, says "sim slot 2 removed".

2. If all other brand mobile receives 1 or 2 points of signal coverage, Lenovo mobile says "Restricted area changed"- after this no signal in mobile.

3. SD card not at all detecting.

4. You can't find warranty service center at least major city's in India.

• 2013-10-29 15:23
  • sSMS

my lenovo P700i phone suddenly turns off.. i dont know how to fix it,,. ive tried to charge it., yes its charging but wont turn on back.. please help me sir/maam.. thanks a alot... HELP A.S.A.P..
i need solutions very badly maam sir,,

• 2013-10-28 09:26
  • vaN}

> In reply to jam @ 2013-10-26 13:53 from K7gR - click to readnormally takes about 3 hours to fully charge

• 2013-10-26 18:54
  • t4t5

Just wanna ask how long do yo charge your lenovo p700i?coz it takes 8hrs. For my phone to fully charge it..i dont know if my battery has a problem or its just the normal charging hrs.pls reply.thanks

• 2013-10-26 13:53
  • K7gR

> In reply to milo @ 2013-09-12 09:21 from 9Lbi - click to readI want udate the p700i how??

• 2013-10-17 20:27
  • XuM4

> In reply to jing @ 2013-07-25 06:23 from 7XcA - click to readgo to camera, switch your camera to front and back to skype

• 2013-10-08 03:32
  • 7X2T

hello everybody
I also have the P700i and i'm very satisfed to have it, exept one thing: when I connect a handsfree, note the original one, all incoming call are auto rejecte... its ringing one time and after is rejected, did any have this problem?

• 2013-10-03 16:47
  • mK9t

> In reply to alistair @ 2013-07-05 04:18 from v0qx - click to readTo turn off the vibration in messaging go to settings
Select All Settings. In PERSONAL select Language and Input. Lastly select Android keyboard and uncheck the vibrate on Keypress.

Also if you want that your phone will not vibrate but the message alert tone is on just go to settings
Select All Settings > Audio profiles > General in the Customize your profile uncheck vibrate and select Volumes to adjust volume and lastly select messaging ringtone that is good for you.

This procedure is from my Lenovo P780

• 2013-09-30 13:36
  • kD7a

great phone! for me, there's nothing wrong with its battery! it is always depend on how you used it. one more! there's a lot of customized rom for this phone! that's one of the reasons why I love this lenovo model. you don't need to wait for the firmware update, I suggest that root this model and custom your rom, read some forum in xda-developer, there's a lot of forum there that can help you to custom the rom and make your lenovo p700i more advance android phone!

• 2013-09-29 16:50
  • Kg{j

> In reply to Wig @ 2013-07-12 10:56 from uRDQ - click to readTo stop the camera shutter sound, you can access it through the internal setting option in the camera mode.

• 2013-09-29 15:27
  • sSWa

My phone is some times going to Airplane mode.My phone also not catching the net work signals in some times ,Please send me the solution.

• 2013-09-26 12:25
  • H4wQ
Total of 674 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P700i.