Lenovo P700i - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

6.7
6.9
6.9

im little bit confused wit this fone... is it GSM+GSM or GSM+CDMA....????

• 2012-11-29 09:50
  • rJqr

does this have a PlayStore? can it be upgraded to JellyBean OS and up? What about built-in compass?

• 2012-11-28 08:09
  • wYLP

I have this phone about one week, i need others users opinion who own this phone too, im not sure i dont have the true power of battery claim, i have been using this phone without 3g just using wifi but it just last for about 6 hours with full browsing.... , is it normal because i will claim my warranty since some user claim that they got it for 2-3 day with heavy internet use.....
The other users claim it could play 4-5 movies mine just 2 with plane mode.....

Please reply someone...

• 2012-11-28 07:10
  • uCcw

> In reply to karen @ 2012-11-27 09:00 from thae - click to readIMO instagram is 3rd party apps you can get it on playstore

• 2012-11-27 14:24
  • uExQ

i just want to ask if this fone has instagram features? pls i need the answer...tnx

• 2012-11-27 09:00
  • thae

using this phone can we use/install apps like instagram, line messenger, whatsapp and google chrome?

• 2012-11-27 03:57
  • 9JHf

whether it is dual sim with gsm+cdma????

• 2012-11-26 18:28
  • utWy

is it truly a dual-core or single core??

• 2012-11-26 13:55
  • UD{K

can u please tell me what is d display quality this phone is having ?????

• 2012-11-26 10:34
  • uAiA

> In reply to Raju @ 2012-11-25 08:13 from ttvx - click to readhow is the display quality ??????

• 2012-11-26 10:24
  • uAiA

> In reply to mirr @ 2012-11-25 06:30 from t}3w - click to readYes already available in india. The price is Rs 12500. Great phone at this price.

• 2012-11-25 08:13
  • ttvx

Is this available in india if yes??Wats the price in india??
does it hav google market??

• 2012-11-25 06:30
  • t}3w

> In reply to swapan @ 2012-11-23 05:29 from 7tEE - click to readhy swapan.. The launch price was rs. 12499 bt let us see if it wud fall further...

• 2012-11-23 20:53
  • XuPf

> In reply to P700iUserPH @ 2012-11-23 12:24 from t7XH - click to readdude did u checked out with the navigation or GPS of this fone..? As it dont hav compass i wanna know how well does google maps n other navigating features works on this fone.. Does the absence of compass effect on navigation anyway..?

Anybody who tried their hands on navigation pls rply me...

• 2012-11-23 15:29
  • KS6q

Just purchased this phone when my iPhone 4s was stolen. Being an Apple user before, my standard for phone replacement was high. I bought this phone because of the 2500mah battery life which I really need since I'm always connected to the internet on my phone. The feel was good, the phone is responsive enough and after couple of days of using it, I am really impressed with the battery life. I used to charge my iPhone 4s twice a day but this phone gives me phone battery life of more than a day me being a heavy internet user, calling and texting a lot and using this to access my corporate e-mail. I am totally impressed with this phone's reliability and I don't have to purchase a battery backup worrying that it might die within the day.

Games are responsive. I tried Temple Run, Angry Birds, Bad Piggies, Eternity Warriors and the game experience is good.

Camera is good if not the best. But you won't complain the picture quality if under good light condition. The only downside of the camera is that it doesn't have flash. Videos are good with 720p video playback. Been using this phone to post pics in Instagram and Facebook.

Audio playback is good. I don't use the headset that came with it because the quality is not that good. It has a built in equalizer to manage audio playback.

I am liking this phone because of it's reliability and this is good for people who is always on the go and relies on internet connections and Social Networking. It meets my need and haven't let me down since the first day I purchased it.

• 2012-11-23 12:24
  • t7XH

Hi.
What is the price of lenovo p700 in India ?

• 2012-11-23 05:29
  • 7tEE

I personally was certainly waiting for a smartphone which wud offer a great battery back up to me (as smartphones drain battery quicker mainly bcoz it is supplied with battery which is of less amps). And now by looking at lenovo p700i 2500 mah battery, i must say this mobile wud be a great performer specially in terms of battery. But then again am not satisfied by the overall structure of this fone which is what making me to roll back my idea of buying this piece (guys pls remove that lenovo logo from the screen top & place it small on the bottom backside of the fone just like karbonn did as it luks weird).

I just wanted to inform the lenovo people that they did a commendable job by considering the need of a strong battery but, it wud hav been very much better if this mobile had been much shorter n slimmer.. Bcoz the days are gone where a person carrying a bulky mobile feels comfortable (am not talking about tablets or phablets, as thats a different topic yet). Now-a-days the current market requires it to be shorter (here am not talking about the screen size but the overall size of a mobile), slimmer & elegant (the more slimmer the more elegant it luks). So I suggest lenovo to eliminate that unnecessary extra size of the fone at the bottom of p700i (including that physical touch keys as ICS doesnt need it) + make it slimmer anyhow by keepin the screen size & 2500 mah battery unaltered (which is the only plus point of the fone i feel), then trust me if that achieved people will rush to have this piece & it will go up like a rocket in terms of sales in India..

So now i hope to get an enhanced shorter & slimmer version of p700i with 2500 mah battery sometime soon... All the best & i welcome lenovo into the smartphone market segment in India..

• 2012-11-22 23:50
  • 7qCt

on battery range of P700i which has 2500MaH which last for 7 days on standby mode how long S560's 2000Mah last? can anyone help?

• 2012-11-22 15:46
  • Kg@e

> In reply to jam1racle @ 2012-11-21 21:49 from UD$3 - click to readFew more information from you would serve better. Did you try connecting it with bluetooth device, tethering hotspot, how temple run works(because from the performance of temple run we will get idea of the processor).........

• 2012-11-22 12:45
  • w4sa

> In reply to akki @ 2012-11-04 07:51 from HsF% - click to readavailable in indiaplazza website.If u buy,please upload ur feedback

• 2012-11-22 07:43
  • Mfxa
Total of 694 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P700i.