Lenovo P700i - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

6.6
6.7
6.8

how deactivate the Flight mode.Some times my phone is going to flit mode ,If restarted also the same problem.Please any one help me.

• 2013-09-26 12:11
  • H4wQ

i got this handset for 2 months now and seems to be okay. but im just wondering if this is upgradable to v4.1.1 (jellybean). anyone who have tried doing the upgrade?

• 2013-09-12 09:21
  • 9Lbi

> In reply to [deleted post]Great phone,Bang for the buck. Completely happy when I bought it a year ago, except for one big problem. on/off/lock button which is one hell of a tiny thing for the phone's most used button.

• 2013-09-05 12:31
  • t7Xh

Lenovo P700i is very impressive! very fast Internet brosing and I really love the style! long battery life for 2 days! a very outstanding performance over all!

• 2013-09-04 08:31
  • Cb7M

can someone pls help me my lenovo p700i turned off and wont come back on...i remember exactly what i did right before that...first i played sas zombies 3 then i downloaded a map then i uninstalled my stick run app cause it wont work then i installed it back again then to kill some time i opened my cut the rope app then when it was just about to finish loading it turned off..pls help me

• 2013-08-31 16:24
  • t7L4

my lenovo p700i suddenly turned off and it come back o..someone pls help me..i remember exactly what happened before that.. first i uninstalled stick run then i installed back again then while it was installing i opened up my cut the rope app to kill time then while it was loading about 10 percent left of loading time left it turned off..someone pls help me

• 2013-08-31 16:10
  • t7L4

very nc cell...i brought nearly about 3 months before and the features of the cell is very nc...and main feature is of battery backup....really good...

• 2013-08-29 12:54
  • U$4j

I have this great phone it's morethan a month in me and its function very well. This phone already have Power Saving options that can kill tasks so i dont have to download battery saver that consumes more battery at playstore. My wallpaper and themes are black themed not ligther that juices up battery,,some articles in forum said that "black is good...white is bad" ...now think of it and make sense about that. I charge my phone evrytime when it gets lower than 10%.i charge it ON then wait till it become 100%...then after that i always reboot it to restart running applications. It lasts me for a day and an hours.

• 2013-08-27 01:04
  • v0qJ

> In reply to ajuc @ 2013-08-20 09:52 from 7X2B - click to readJust reboot your phone after you charged it.

• 2013-08-26 12:50
  • v0qJ

i brought this phone 7 mounth back very nice phone but no acessory avalable in india my disply break it repair by company in 3 mounth by battry burn no new batrry avalable in market and dealer no other batrry fit in it so money waST SO VERY GOOD PHONE I PUT IN MY SHALF DUE TO UNAVALABLITY OF PART WHICH IS VERY IMPARTEMENT

• 2013-08-23 19:32
  • ttcx

> In reply to Rashu @ 2013-08-07 11:18 from t}gi - click to readI can help u... it just hpen on my, tab

• 2013-08-22 07:45
  • v0qT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-13 08:38 from v0qJ - click to readthat's also my problem with my Lenovo P700i.. They said it has a great battery but we have the same problem on it. My phone easily get low, from 100% of charging after few minutes its only 80%

• 2013-08-20 09:52
  • 7X2B

> In reply to Alex @ 2013-08-19 02:35 from LBK0 - click to readhey, really? it last for 2 days on you? Coz on me, its only a day... I dont know what to do about my battery life coz Lenovo P700i is also my phone... Help me on this.... It easily get low when it comes to battery life

• 2013-08-20 09:50
  • 7X2B

Dear readers:
I am from Chile and bought the Lenovo P700i about 2 years ago and it is a surprisingly capable Smartphone, fast, without delays, great internet Access and fast data Exchange, great dual sim experience and the camera is OK, however without flash and with a quite grainy resolution. The screen is perfect and I had no problems with this pone at all. It is solid as a rock and a great pone for work and heavy use due to its superb battery durability, which easily lasts 2 days with heavy use. Only drawback I can find is that it is quite bulky, but on the other hand it's a tough and solid everyday companion.
Hope this review helps and posible buyers, Alex

• 2013-08-19 02:35
  • LBK0

> In reply to jojo @ 2013-07-27 09:45 from ucRy - click to readDownload skype on playstore :)

• 2013-08-18 09:29
  • YTZ9

elow,my xperience about ds phone, i cant send text message on sim1 when i set it at 3G, but the bar signal is full, when i set it to 2G it works fine,, and data connection is too slow, i try to use globe and smart sim problem s stil encounter right now,.. firmware version P700i_ROW_S109...
-help

• 2013-08-16 15:53
  • w0Pt

i brought phone p700i in jan now my back camera is not working can you give me suggusstions

• 2013-08-16 13:10
  • vIp@
  • F

how many hours do you charge your handset? at
2hrs. the system said that its already full but when I open it.. its just 80% but I try to 3hrs. at 97% but easily down to 80% after a minute while I'm reading the thread and typing my question.. help.. anyone.

• 2013-08-13 08:38
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Syed Hossain @ 2013-08-10 22:21 from K6m7 - click to readGIP Mall Noida on 2nd floor Lenovo mobile store

• 2013-08-12 08:48
  • w0%t

I want to buy this Handset. Someone Please tell me where i can get this phone IN UAE. AS soon as Possible.

• 2013-08-10 22:21
  • K6m7
Total of 674 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P700i.