Lenovo P770 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.2
7.4
7.6

Hi! I have been using the lenovo P770 for a year now and it's going for 2 years this august. I have a problem here, My screen suddenly moves on it's own when ever I tried to wake my phone up from sleep. I tried soft and hard formatting which I learned today but still has the same problem. the notification drawer always goes down then my screen will hang. but whenever I wake it up, sometimes the screen is jumpy, the notification drawer too, and when ever I touch the unlock button, it doesn't respond. I really appreciate your help. thank you!

• 2015-05-06 16:18
  • 7X2U

Hey ya,
I am using P770 for almost a year now, formatted once, was working fine but since last week, my camera stopped working, it says "Can't connect to the camera"
Just wondering,
Do, I have to format the phone again ??

• 2015-04-28 19:30
  • KAI8

Hindi messages partially visible...
Cut from right side...tried fliping phone..still problem persists.
Done a factory reset twice...still issue persists...can somebody help??

• 2015-03-30 20:37
  • H4wt

after 1.5 Year in my Phone Wi-fi Connection Week no signal week when my phone near 1 Feet how can I do?
Please tell any person what I can do for this problem?

• 2015-03-21 08:20
  • XN61

Been using this nearly 2yrs,no major issues arises. Good phone especially its battery power.

• 2015-03-09 05:35
  • tZ43

My p770 broken at button on off where can i ger sparepart..please help me..tq

• 2015-03-02 15:25
  • K1E$

why i cant see pictures in gallery and music in music player ?

• 2015-02-28 16:19
  • iayv

I am unable to read hindi/marathi uploads(on facebook or Whatsapp) fully. The message is cut from the right side. Even when i flip /rotate the phone, i am not able to read the full message/upload.

• 2015-02-22 11:15
  • 2SG7

i wonder if this phone android update is available in india or not,if yes,how to update it...

• 2015-02-21 11:40
  • u7Ig

Able to download very limited applications as Internal Memory goes full even if the memory shows space and the applications are moved to SD storage.Suggest a way out.

• 2015-02-16 09:19
  • vGcm

My phone is restarting many times, and when im charging ,it is habit of my phone,im using it almost three weeks, help me please

• 2015-02-15 14:58
  • v0qJ

inbuild applications were stuck whenever I play music or movie. it becomes hang for many times, sick of all of that. buyer at their own risk.

• 2015-02-10 22:03
  • w43M

Had this phone more than a year. Yes this phone memory is low. This phone has OTG. And I am able to charged my Zenfone6 100% via OTG P770.

• 2015-01-31 07:30
  • uCm$

with Wifi hot spot on in both the sets, My Asus fonepad7 is unable to detect/find Lenovop770 !!

How can I resolve this issue ?

• 2015-01-24 13:33
  • t}gh

impresive

• 2015-01-07 09:37
  • uC1i

not getting Whatsapp notifications on status bar how to fix it help anybody

• 2015-01-02 06:51
  • P$A%

> In reply to Balan @ 2014-11-06 07:43 from rATZ - click to readYou can use Nokia old model ear phones

• 2014-12-23 10:20
  • PxWq

How abt the batt performance?

• 2014-12-23 04:24
  • KZ8B

Hi, i use the same model of lenovo. The mobile is very good, but i have the same problem of internal storage. No matter how many apps and folders i move from the internal memory to sd card, the internal memory always appears to be full. Can anyone suggest any solutions??

• 2014-12-12 07:00
  • sSTe

my's phone is good but one qus my internal memory is getting full so i cant download more apps in my phone.
iam moving movable apps but also its getting full
what to do???? with is
and which branch of headphone it supports????
and my android version is till 4.1.1

• 2014-11-13 15:26
  • tT6P
Total of 1269 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P770.