Lenovo P770 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.2
7.4
7.6

Hi my lenovo p 770 prablam with a camara how to make a repair with safety android its hangs when flashes how to repairs this is bad experience

• 2015-05-24 16:11
  • U{i9

Hi! I have been using the lenovo P770 for a year now and it's going for 2 years this august. I have a problem here, My screen suddenly moves on it's own when ever I tried to wake my phone up from sleep. I tried soft and hard formatting which I learned today but still has the same problem. the notification drawer always goes down then my screen will hang. but whenever I wake it up, sometimes the screen is jumpy, the notification drawer too, and when ever I touch the unlock button, it doesn't respond. I really appreciate your help. thank you!

• 2015-05-06 16:18
  • 7X2U

Hey ya,
I am using P770 for almost a year now, formatted once, was working fine but since last week, my camera stopped working, it says "Can't connect to the camera"
Just wondering,
Do, I have to format the phone again ??

• 2015-04-28 19:30
  • KAI8

Hindi messages partially visible...
Cut from right side...tried fliping phone..still problem persists.
Done a factory reset twice...still issue persists...can somebody help??

• 2015-03-30 20:37
  • H4wt

after 1.5 Year in my Phone Wi-fi Connection Week no signal week when my phone near 1 Feet how can I do?
Please tell any person what I can do for this problem?

• 2015-03-21 08:20
  • XN61

Been using this nearly 2yrs,no major issues arises. Good phone especially its battery power.

• 2015-03-09 05:35
  • tZ43

My p770 broken at button on off where can i ger sparepart..please help me..tq

• 2015-03-02 15:25
  • K1E$

why i cant see pictures in gallery and music in music player ?

• 2015-02-28 16:19
  • iayv

I am unable to read hindi/marathi uploads(on facebook or Whatsapp) fully. The message is cut from the right side. Even when i flip /rotate the phone, i am not able to read the full message/upload.

• 2015-02-22 11:15
  • 2SG7

i wonder if this phone android update is available in india or not,if yes,how to update it...

• 2015-02-21 11:40
  • u7Ig

Able to download very limited applications as Internal Memory goes full even if the memory shows space and the applications are moved to SD storage.Suggest a way out.

• 2015-02-16 09:19
  • vGcm

My phone is restarting many times, and when im charging ,it is habit of my phone,im using it almost three weeks, help me please

• 2015-02-15 14:58
  • v0qJ

inbuild applications were stuck whenever I play music or movie. it becomes hang for many times, sick of all of that. buyer at their own risk.

• 2015-02-10 22:03
  • w43M

Had this phone more than a year. Yes this phone memory is low. This phone has OTG. And I am able to charged my Zenfone6 100% via OTG P770.

• 2015-01-31 07:30
  • uCm$

with Wifi hot spot on in both the sets, My Asus fonepad7 is unable to detect/find Lenovop770 !!

How can I resolve this issue ?

• 2015-01-24 13:33
  • t}gh

impresive

• 2015-01-07 09:37
  • uC1i

not getting Whatsapp notifications on status bar how to fix it help anybody

• 2015-01-02 06:51
  • P$A%

> In reply to Balan @ 2014-11-06 07:43 from rATZ - click to readYou can use Nokia old model ear phones

• 2014-12-23 10:20
  • PxWq

How abt the batt performance?

• 2014-12-23 04:24
  • KZ8B

Hi, i use the same model of lenovo. The mobile is very good, but i have the same problem of internal storage. No matter how many apps and folders i move from the internal memory to sd card, the internal memory always appears to be full. Can anyone suggest any solutions??

• 2014-12-12 07:00
  • sSTe
Total of 1270 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P770.