Lenovo P770 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.2
7.4
7.6

Which is better, Lenovo P770 or LG Optimus F6?

• 2014-02-19 13:04
  • dVXA

Camera is very poor handset is very heavy internal build quality is very bad can't resist normal humidity.
after sale support is very bad i lost my 13K bucks on this phone.

• 2014-02-18 04:13
  • 2@gX

please explain your experiences about it's battery life,is p770 better than p780 in battery life or not?(i want to choose one of them)

• 2014-02-11 10:57
  • awET

hai..i am palnning to buy lenovo p770..is it good for worth rs.?pls reply

• 2014-02-11 05:55
  • utkF

in my mobile 2nd sim nework bar is full showing but when somebody is calling that time phone is showing out of range . I am facing this prob.day one in my mobile.pls help .. howsolve this prob.

• 2014-02-09 12:16
  • 7wxx

hello can anybody suggest the problem with data connection my 3g sim in saudi not connecting internet with P770

• 2014-02-07 16:11
  • HBId

> In reply to ash @ 2014-01-20 14:47 from PxeN - click to readcan u plz specify ur problem, coz i m using this phone for last 8 months, not facing any kind of this problem, camera i agree at low light pictures are little bad , but ad day light pictures are very good

• 2014-02-07 11:07
  • U{RI

I have p 770lenovo mobile . in this handset network is showing full bar but somebody is calling that time phone goes to out of range . every one complain for my phone is always out range......... pls help me how to solve this prob... in call setting another ( airtel sim) is working very good. awaiting your reply.

• 2014-02-02 13:14
  • 7wxx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-28 10:21 from sSSJ - click to readusing another key button is make another problem

you can use proximity sensor to wake your phone, program name is smart cover lite, you can install it from playstore

• 2014-01-30 04:33
  • uCcw

> In reply to Yarkitech @ 2014-01-28 05:45 from U{dI - click to readThankx you for the update.
Would like to confirm with you
1.Is the LED indicator for missed call and unread SMS is stable/working fine?
2.Is it able to wake up the phone with the VOlume keys(I am able to do in the stock rom ,if any application is holding a wake lock)
3.Is this ROM GAPS working correctly- Claendar?
4.Video calls on the Ist sim?
5.Idea tool Connection?
6.Call recording option?
7.Any shortsfalls compared to the original rom?

• 2014-01-28 10:21
  • sSSJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-28 05:16 from sSSJ - click to readYup there were some issues with versions up to s110 of this phone but almost all have been ironed out after s113 update. This is for European and world version of firmware. Not sure if you are using this or Chinese version. I suggest people to go to lewa os homepage and install the latest version of stable os5.

• 2014-01-28 05:45
  • U{dI

> In reply to Yarkitech @ 2014-01-27 21:54 from U{dI - click to readSi,
I guess the question is whether issues mentioned is existing on the stock firmware or not?
Custom firmware may be an answer to the problems,but for a normal users this is something which may not be feasible.
Regards,

• 2014-01-28 05:16
  • sSSJ

> In reply to pixy9 @ 2014-01-10 09:32 from U{qZ - click to readHey first off please stop embarrassing all the other users of this great phone. I went through your post and seriously none of the issues mentioned by you are universal. it looks like there is something wrong with your particular handset. I am here to help you out. Before we start off let us know about your existing firmware. Just make a note of these things.
1. Custom rom is the way to go. I am using Android 4.2.2 version custom rom on my phone and never had any issues with camera or video player.
2. Camera is far better then most other phones in same price category.
3. Battery lasts well over 2 days with normal usage.
4. Agreed bundled headphones are useless but still okay for casual listeners.
5. Use the gps. Configuration file from lewa rom. Search for it and install it before making any serious comments and comparing this business phone with your 12 yr old cousins phone. I use sygic maps for navigation and satellite fix hardly takes 10 seconds.
6. Upgrade your modem to p15 version. That's the latest and fastest available as of now.

• 2014-01-27 21:54
  • U{dI

hello friends, i purchase lenovo P770 on 26th october,2013 this mobile is good, but battery backup is not what i expected, camera quality is below average, cannot transfer data from pendrive, when i watch videos which are in pendrive, it is stucking.....

good things about this mobile is
1. touch is very smooth
2. video quality is very good
3. Stylish look

this is my email id : hafizkhan2882@gmail.com

• 2014-01-26 05:07
  • tUre

I need help,i just wanna' know guys?how to fix my WLAN prob. my Modem is ON and Wi-fi Ready/ WLAN ready,so my question is?I can't SCAN?or BROWSE?or find my WIFI/WLAN Name/Modem Name, I'tried to SCAN for so many times, someone?can help? Thanks.

• 2014-01-25 09:44
  • th1r

• 2014-01-25 09:40
  • th1r

Could we increase its internal memory capacity? If yes, how?

• 2014-01-24 16:14
  • UDMS

can u plz help me how to fixed my phone c0z wen i use my headset the headset sign is there but suddenly the speaker is 0n 2!!i try my headset in 0ther ph0ne its 0k but in my ph0ne it d0est w0rk!h0w d0 i fixed it??tnx!

• 2014-01-20 16:54
  • YQkr

the camera hasstarted giving problems.. The pictures are blurry, Service centre is unable to help on this issue. Looks like it is a waste of money buying this phone..

• 2014-01-20 14:47
  • PxeN

> In reply to TJ @ 2014-01-07 11:08 from vLyx - click to readif you've higher budget, Lenovo P780 will damn good!!!

• 2014-01-19 16:24
  • tA$0
Total of 1198 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P770.