Lenovo P770 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.2
7.4
7.6

How to free messaging in this phone? i want to install go sms pro but i receive double notifications

• 2013-08-08 07:41
  • vpYg

id like to ask how can i change font on this phone? thanks.

• 2013-08-07 00:19
  • sxtb

Is the p780 coming?

• 2013-08-06 15:41
  • 2S{0

I bought a new lenovo P770 model and after charging it for more than 3hrs , without putting any SIM I obeserve that the speaker does not work at all with volume rockers or setting audio profile ringtones. The moment I put the earphone into the jack it works , is this a defective piece or there is some setting issue please let me know :(

• 2013-08-06 15:30
  • u7pP

> In reply to loka @ 2013-08-03 22:06 from KS2% - click to readU remove already installed apps & goto settings->Storage->change default write disk as sd card & install apps further in SD card. Now u can increase usb space.. :)

• 2013-08-06 11:01
  • U2ir

> In reply to Lola @ 2013-08-03 15:26 from KS2% - click to readInstall App2sd software from play store and clean the unnecessary cache files and memory from the internal storage.

• 2013-08-06 05:49
  • t}dt

> In reply to sAuRaBh @ 2013-07-25 07:15 from u{fZ - click to readIs call recording (both sides) working on this phone

• 2013-08-05 15:45
  • utkA

hi,

I want to know why is the internal memory is split into usb storage and internal storage. is there a way to combine them so that i could download more games. please clarify why is it like this. It is disappointing

• 2013-08-05 09:10
  • 9CMt

> In reply to [deleted post]can some one help me how reduse the space in internal memory,always its saying memory full

• 2013-08-03 22:06
  • KS2%

Can any one help me how to reduce the internal storage problem,every time my phone is saying internal memory is full.

• 2013-08-03 15:26
  • KS2%

I've been using this phone since past 2 months. AWESOMEEEEEEEE BATTERY LIFE!

I just have one concern about this phone. I'm unable to FIND THE COMBINATION to TAKE THE SCREEN SHOT :(

Can anyone pleaseeeeeee help me

• 2013-08-03 09:23
  • bEMX

> In reply to PP @ 2013-08-03 06:32 from U2ir - click to read& one more thing i forget to say...

In all dual standby android mobiles, it sucks ;)
No idea about symbian. If anybody knows an android mobile which doesn't have this prob, kindly mention..

• 2013-08-03 07:38
  • U2ir

> In reply to voidfire @ 2013-07-11 09:25 from w6Zc - click to readYesterday i bought this phone & checked bro. S, it doesn't receive call from Sim 2 while browsing in Sim1. Sucks..!!

All other things are fine except the camera quality & Absense of compass & gyro..

• 2013-08-03 06:32
  • U2ir

go to SIM management settings and enable recive call from another SIM when using internet

• 2013-08-02 21:21
  • XuM}

> In reply to ezu4u @ 2013-08-01 19:35 from utG0 - click to readIt is really weird to find out this 'out of network' connectivity issue on sim 2 for this device. However mine even wiz single sim , hv once encountered 'no network' connectivity wiz network status bar not showing any signal at all. it is like entering 'airplane' mode but there is NO blue 'airplane' shown on the status bar. I'm subsribing '3G' internet unlimited data plan wiz call, when i was entering the area where there is no '3G' signal but only '2G'signal available and suddenly unable to make or received any call wiz no signal bar shown on status bar. I only managed to recover the signal bar when i disable the 'GSM/WCDMA (auto mode)' by selecting 'GSM only' mode. It also depends on what telco provider package u hv subscribe and the type either '2G' or '3G' signal and signal strength availability on your area affected, not only the phone to blame here. The details on how to change this network setting already explained in this 'read opinion' column previously. Hope this will help.

• 2013-08-02 20:11
  • bJbk

> In reply to ezu4u @ 2013-08-01 19:35 from utG0 - click to readSeems like u have got a faulty and defective handset from lenovo..because most of the majority of all of here have no such issues of network dropping or connectivity issues...ask for a refund buddy...

• 2013-08-02 06:07
  • t}dZ

i purchased the lenovo p770 some days back. Though its a fantastic phone, am facing some serious with the network connectivity. Am using two sims as the phone supports but one sim is always in 'Airplane' mode. Moreover, though one sim will show full n/w connectivity(on the display) but actually it will be out of reach for others and when i try to call, it will just show that its dialling. But then, if i try to disconnect the call.. the phone just hangs up. Kindly help how to resolve this issue.

• 2013-08-01 19:35
  • utG0

my lenovo p770 have a problem on getting thru the call line from sim2 when i'm using the internet from sim 1..can anyone tell me why?so for now,i have to divert any call to my sim2 number to another phone of mine..shit!!

• 2013-08-01 07:22
  • HHHH

I'm having lag trouble on the messages when opening and scrolling. I have only 164 items in my inbox and no MMS. I saw that it can hold 300 SMS. Anyone has the same problem?

Also, where can I see the location of the internal storage? I only have 401 MB available space out of 2 GB. Just want to sort and delete the unwanted items..

• 2013-07-31 10:49
  • vcAT

• 2013-07-31 10:48
  • vcAT
Total of 1239 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P770.