Lenovo P770 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.2
7.4
7.6

Can any one help me how to reduce the internal storage problem,every time my phone is saying internal memory is full.

• 2013-08-03 15:26
  • KS2%

I've been using this phone since past 2 months. AWESOMEEEEEEEE BATTERY LIFE!

I just have one concern about this phone. I'm unable to FIND THE COMBINATION to TAKE THE SCREEN SHOT :(

Can anyone pleaseeeeeee help me

• 2013-08-03 09:23
  • bEMX

> In reply to PP @ 2013-08-03 06:32 from U2ir - click to read& one more thing i forget to say...

In all dual standby android mobiles, it sucks ;)
No idea about symbian. If anybody knows an android mobile which doesn't have this prob, kindly mention..

• 2013-08-03 07:38
  • U2ir

> In reply to voidfire @ 2013-07-11 09:25 from w6Zc - click to readYesterday i bought this phone & checked bro. S, it doesn't receive call from Sim 2 while browsing in Sim1. Sucks..!!

All other things are fine except the camera quality & Absense of compass & gyro..

• 2013-08-03 06:32
  • U2ir

go to SIM management settings and enable recive call from another SIM when using internet

• 2013-08-02 21:21
  • XuM}

> In reply to ezu4u @ 2013-08-01 19:35 from utG0 - click to readIt is really weird to find out this 'out of network' connectivity issue on sim 2 for this device. However mine even wiz single sim , hv once encountered 'no network' connectivity wiz network status bar not showing any signal at all. it is like entering 'airplane' mode but there is NO blue 'airplane' shown on the status bar. I'm subsribing '3G' internet unlimited data plan wiz call, when i was entering the area where there is no '3G' signal but only '2G'signal available and suddenly unable to make or received any call wiz no signal bar shown on status bar. I only managed to recover the signal bar when i disable the 'GSM/WCDMA (auto mode)' by selecting 'GSM only' mode. It also depends on what telco provider package u hv subscribe and the type either '2G' or '3G' signal and signal strength availability on your area affected, not only the phone to blame here. The details on how to change this network setting already explained in this 'read opinion' column previously. Hope this will help.

• 2013-08-02 20:11
  • bJbk

> In reply to ezu4u @ 2013-08-01 19:35 from utG0 - click to readSeems like u have got a faulty and defective handset from lenovo..because most of the majority of all of here have no such issues of network dropping or connectivity issues...ask for a refund buddy...

• 2013-08-02 06:07
  • t}dZ

i purchased the lenovo p770 some days back. Though its a fantastic phone, am facing some serious with the network connectivity. Am using two sims as the phone supports but one sim is always in 'Airplane' mode. Moreover, though one sim will show full n/w connectivity(on the display) but actually it will be out of reach for others and when i try to call, it will just show that its dialling. But then, if i try to disconnect the call.. the phone just hangs up. Kindly help how to resolve this issue.

• 2013-08-01 19:35
  • utG0

my lenovo p770 have a problem on getting thru the call line from sim2 when i'm using the internet from sim 1..can anyone tell me why?so for now,i have to divert any call to my sim2 number to another phone of mine..shit!!

• 2013-08-01 07:22
  • HHHH

I'm having lag trouble on the messages when opening and scrolling. I have only 164 items in my inbox and no MMS. I saw that it can hold 300 SMS. Anyone has the same problem?

Also, where can I see the location of the internal storage? I only have 401 MB available space out of 2 GB. Just want to sort and delete the unwanted items..

• 2013-07-31 10:49
  • vcAT

• 2013-07-31 10:48
  • vcAT

> In reply to sooraj @ 2013-07-25 15:10 from 7wxy - click to readThanks Sooraj

Yes these are GPS only apps that give you a faster locking on GPS.

I dont use google maps and so i never need gps locking..i have a lumia i use it for navigation...u can use GPS test or some other app for the func....

lenovo has recently launched k900 and p780...u can try them as well....

• 2013-07-30 11:47
  • u{fZ

> In reply to kflo @ 2013-07-21 23:16 from wu4% - click to readThe flash is okay for me, not blinding at all while taking a photo, unless someone looking directly to the LED flash itself. Flash is quite strong considering the image result which will have a whitish effect of the flash when object taken is very close in range. I hv a nokia X6 previously, the image results is much better wiz flash even object taken is very close in range, and it's GPS locking is awesome too.

• 2013-07-29 16:23

• 2013-07-29 16:13
  • bJbk

this is the best smart phone below 13000/- (except camera clarity)and battery backup too better (3500mah)

thanks

• 2013-07-27 15:22
  • 2T1j

> In reply to aks @ 2013-07-27 12:41 from tUuC - click to read'inViu GPS' apps. It's inside google playstore.

• 2013-07-27 13:49
  • KZ85

> In reply to upinipin @ 2013-07-26 01:09 from KZ8B - click to readwhat inVU apps? Couldn't find any in playstore

• 2013-07-27 12:41
  • tUuC

my lenovo p770 doesn't have a battery indicator only a battery percentage and can anyone tell me how to make the indicator work?it does work but only during charging . The indicator doesn't work if i receive a txt,notification and etc

• 2013-07-26 12:23
  • PF5p

> In reply to a.k.s @ 2013-07-25 20:07 from t}eZ - click to readJust like someone mentioned previously, like to throw away this device since it's GPS is not functioning. Patient needed. Trust me, the GPS will logged on under 1 minute, or normally under 4 minutes which usually achievable when no high rise building surrounding, much better with cloudless sky or much open area. I have tried it while in a moving car, and itt is still able to get a logged on. The trick is, the 'inViu GPS' apps which i have installed required to be switched on first, before or while using navigation apps like 'Waze' or 'google maps'. Indication of blue or yellow bars for the GPS signal strength, together with a beeping sound if u are using 'Waze' is a confirmed GPS logged on. Just toggle between maps or navigation function and 'inViu GPS' apps if u want to check your GPS signal is still there. A GPS or assisted GPS feature for this device only to speed up the GPS signal logged on and won't able to do any navigational function.

• 2013-07-26 01:09
  • KZ8B

Gave my phone for repair. After trying for about 10 days, service center told me that p770 does not have GPS.
Called Lenovo Customer Care today, and they have officially stated that p770 does not has a GPS, but only A-GPS. In fact there website no where mentions that it has a GPS.
I request GSM Arena to remove this misleading information from product specifications.

• 2013-07-25 20:07
  • t}eZ
Total of 1230 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P770.