Lenovo P770 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

7.2
7.4
7.6

my lenovo p770 have a problem on getting thru the call line from sim2 when i'm using the internet from sim 1..can anyone tell me why?so for now,i have to divert any call to my sim2 number to another phone of mine..shit!!

• 2013-08-01 07:22
  • HHHH

I'm having lag trouble on the messages when opening and scrolling. I have only 164 items in my inbox and no MMS. I saw that it can hold 300 SMS. Anyone has the same problem?

Also, where can I see the location of the internal storage? I only have 401 MB available space out of 2 GB. Just want to sort and delete the unwanted items..

• 2013-07-31 10:49
  • vcAT

• 2013-07-31 10:48
  • vcAT

> In reply to sooraj @ 2013-07-25 15:10 from 7wxy - click to readThanks Sooraj

Yes these are GPS only apps that give you a faster locking on GPS.

I dont use google maps and so i never need gps locking..i have a lumia i use it for navigation...u can use GPS test or some other app for the func....

lenovo has recently launched k900 and p780...u can try them as well....

• 2013-07-30 11:47
  • u{fZ

> In reply to kflo @ 2013-07-21 23:16 from wu4% - click to readThe flash is okay for me, not blinding at all while taking a photo, unless someone looking directly to the LED flash itself. Flash is quite strong considering the image result which will have a whitish effect of the flash when object taken is very close in range. I hv a nokia X6 previously, the image results is much better wiz flash even object taken is very close in range, and it's GPS locking is awesome too.

• 2013-07-29 16:23
  • bJbk

• 2013-07-29 16:13
  • bJbk

this is the best smart phone below 13000/- (except camera clarity)and battery backup too better (3500mah)

thanks

• 2013-07-27 15:22
  • 2T1j

> In reply to aks @ 2013-07-27 12:41 from tUuC - click to read'inViu GPS' apps. It's inside google playstore.

• 2013-07-27 13:49
  • KZ85

> In reply to upinipin @ 2013-07-26 01:09 from KZ8B - click to readwhat inVU apps? Couldn't find any in playstore

• 2013-07-27 12:41
  • tUuC

my lenovo p770 doesn't have a battery indicator only a battery percentage and can anyone tell me how to make the indicator work?it does work but only during charging . The indicator doesn't work if i receive a txt,notification and etc

• 2013-07-26 12:23
  • PF5p

> In reply to a.k.s @ 2013-07-25 20:07 from t}eZ - click to readJust like someone mentioned previously, like to throw away this device since it's GPS is not functioning. Patient needed. Trust me, the GPS will logged on under 1 minute, or normally under 4 minutes which usually achievable when no high rise building surrounding, much better with cloudless sky or much open area. I have tried it while in a moving car, and itt is still able to get a logged on. The trick is, the 'inViu GPS' apps which i have installed required to be switched on first, before or while using navigation apps like 'Waze' or 'google maps'. Indication of blue or yellow bars for the GPS signal strength, together with a beeping sound if u are using 'Waze' is a confirmed GPS logged on. Just toggle between maps or navigation function and 'inViu GPS' apps if u want to check your GPS signal is still there. A GPS or assisted GPS feature for this device only to speed up the GPS signal logged on and won't able to do any navigational function.

• 2013-07-26 01:09
  • KZ8B

Gave my phone for repair. After trying for about 10 days, service center told me that p770 does not have GPS.
Called Lenovo Customer Care today, and they have officially stated that p770 does not has a GPS, but only A-GPS. In fact there website no where mentions that it has a GPS.
I request GSM Arena to remove this misleading information from product specifications.

• 2013-07-25 20:07
  • t}eZ

> In reply to sooraj @ 2013-07-25 15:10 from 7wxy - click to readI am using this phone since last 2 month ,overall it's value for money, although there are some problems,headphones r worst, GPS don't work properly,but battery backup is really good .overall I am satisfy with the performance of this phone.

• 2013-07-25 19:18
  • 2@qc

What is the user available internal memory??

kindly comment

• 2013-07-25 17:47
  • sSK1

> In reply to sAuRaBh @ 2013-07-25 07:15 from u{fZ - click to readHi saurabh,
many thanks for your review, im using a Micromax a73 and was thinking of upgrading to the p 770, was waiting for someone who had used it for long to post a review and yours hit the spot.im guessing my upgrade will really make me appreciate the p770.
Sad that the gps doesn't connect in a moving car cos I use google maps extensively.
Someone here had mentioned using a gps app??? Have you tried it???
Going to pick up the phone on monday, any other long time users reviews will be greatly appreciated.
please post
Many thanks.

• 2013-07-25 15:10
  • 7wxy

I am a user since 3 months now.......Its my first review for any device i have used Nokia Lumia 710, Dell Venue, Zte Blade, Motorola Charm, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy Pro....I owned these all rooted the phones changed roms dropped them accidentally and used them for every drop of CPU power and battery juice

Here is what I feel.
Cons:
1.Looks not too good for using not for flaunting.
2.Power button is awkward (position and size)you need to search it at times.
3.User interface is not awesome..its good but could have been better.
4. Front camera is not what u would like to use for video chats..considering price its acceptable
5. GPS Locking is very slow u can not get a lock in a moving car my Lumia was awesome in that
6. When u connect phone to computer at times ur playlists get auto flushed to Zero Songs.

Pros: (its a Long list)
Battery: Some one Quoted in a review it uses 20mah per hr but micromax uses 10mah..how does that matter to a user...ur device should have enough juice to last long thats it.... my device lasts for a day with
music 1 hr, movie 2 hr, calling 1 hr, gaming 1/2hr, wifi always on and dual sim in 2g mode..still 30% at EOD...its a awesome 3500mah. say u forget to charge it in morning ant battery is at 30% with only calling it can end up till 7 in evening

Camera: rear camera is good nice AF.

Processor: Great no Lags, no freezing in 3 months

Screen: Good Brightness Crisp and Perfect,5 inch is too big for one hand operation this is absolutely perfect. Good for movies, gaming and Online videos.

Sound: With and without earphones its good.

Call Function: in Built recorder, Smart Sound and using a good dialer u can add a wide range of functions

Built: its promising,solid and simple (non-glamourous) not awesome like dell venue but not toyish

OS: Its good stable and dont require a immediate rooting but u can change its rom in near future

Over all a superb experience...loving it...I might upgrade for video calling reason only looking forward to Lenovo p780

• 2013-07-25 07:15
  • u{fZ

I want to buy a smartphone that never faces lag issues and have good camera battery backup is not an issue...DISPLAY QUALITY must be good.....Users of this phone please reply my question is it best choice in budget of 15k otherwise i will go for NOKIA LUMIA as they have only battery backup none other issue PLZ RECOMMEND which 1 to buy but only who have used not FAKE PEOPLE PLZ REPLY FAST

• 2013-07-22 09:33
  • uuPR

> In reply to upinipin @ 2013-07-07 07:55 from KZ8C - click to readis the flash blinding? i previously had a galaxy ace and my eyes hurt after having pic taken because flash is too strong. thanks!

• 2013-07-21 23:16
  • wu4%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-28 06:11 from Mfx1 - click to readWww.ebay.com

• 2013-07-21 13:28
  • U$4j

Absoultely fantastic i bought it 2 monthes back it wrks amazing no problem and superb speed tooo dont worry at all options and featureeesssss are topclass and really great compared to samsung and htc camera is also good hd 720p vedio recording gud to use but no back pouchs yet and screen protector .......................... gud to use .....

• 2013-07-20 19:32
  • Xu{D
Total of 1222 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P770.