Lenovo P780 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.1
8.1
8.2

lenevo:- first time i used lenevo product & result is 100% satisifaction, its too good in battery consumption, look is awesome, slim & sleek design. weight is slightly heavy,

• 2014-12-20 07:47
  • tUHB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-19 13:43 from utpD - click to readPls tell me hw.both sim r active.pls send me d detail setting bro

• 2014-12-19 19:18
  • t}TG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-18 07:30 from ub62 - click to readBrother.. Both SIMs are active at same time.. Infact if one SIM is on call.. Other SIM gives call waiting on call at same time..! Check your settings...

• 2014-12-19 13:43
  • utpD

i loved this phone, im using miui 4.4.25 firmware, more faster and much longer battery life. thanks for lenovo.

• 2014-12-19 09:40
  • TSM%

Phone is good but camera quality become poor on upgradation to KitKat
lenovo team is there any solution for it.....?

• 2014-12-19 07:56
  • bJfX

I'm with my pal p780 nearly for 9 months ... Best phone in it's JB Avatar ... No lags no drop calls no internet issue... and one dreadful day went to the service centre with a very minor problem .. And they messed the camera .. The AF died ... I will try again and hope they get it fixed ... After sales services is pathetic ...

• 2014-12-18 09:15
  • 9Cty

This phone is good but biggest problem though its business phone don't support both SIM simultaneously. Its dual SIM but not dual active. Lenovo should solve this biggest problem urgently

• 2014-12-18 07:30
  • ub62

• 2014-12-18 05:52
  • 9Cuk

I researched for a long time to buy a phone which is a good value for money. After reading a lot of reviews on Flipkart,gsmarena and snapdeal I finally decided and bought this phone from Sangeeta Store.

I read a lot of mixed reviews about this phone and thought it might prove a good phone to me in this cost.
I was using Samsung R before and then micromax canvas2. I have used other phones also what my brother had. I must say I found Micromax the best in all the aspects in low range phones.

I am writing this review after using this (Lenovo P780) for 6 months and knowing every in and out of it.
First I should say that this phone has its best advantage of its battery backup. Its look is fine and its battery goes for at least 2 days in good usage.

The worst part of the phone is its Network and call drops.
First it will take about 10-15 minutes to search both the sims whenever we reboot the phone and after that also its network is never good when we try to call someone or get any phone call. It suddenly drops the network ones we get any call.
Even during surfing internet it sucks.

My Micromax was the best in network and internet usage. I use 2 best network provider in India which is Airtel and Vodafone and it doesnt work for any of them.

I installed a number of upgrades which lenevo provided but have not seen any better performance as of yet.
I normally have to call 2-3 times if I have to talk more than 10 minutes as the call drops or else there will be bad reception. I even hear from my friends that my phone was switched off or out of reach a lot of time but actually it is only because of network issue.

Internet is one of my most important thing and I cant live without that. Due to its bad reception, I had to buy wifi modem in my house and use my broadband service instead of Airtel 3G which i am paying for without enough use now.

With only one advantage of battery backup, I am actually suffering due to network usage. My phone is actually not a phone but just a tab now.

I never thought I will be cheated like this but no one to blame. I research a lot for anything I buy but this time I took a wrong decision and hence I suggest all my friends not to buy this phone. Micromax is far better than this if you are planning for low budget phone. But I would suggest buy a better phone from known brands instead of these cheap phones. It might work for some people but actually a lot of people suffers on the other hand.

Thanks

• 2014-12-17 22:22
  • G6{x

> In reply to EHSAN @ 2014-12-15 11:19 from awXG - click to readMemory Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB

• 2014-12-17 10:55
  • 25KQ

kitkat is not at all suitable for lenovo p780...very unhappy with the upgration..camera quality low, slow phone everything...please help to degrade the software...

• 2014-12-17 06:28
  • Ia9x

Never buy this phone. They are boasting about the battery power. That is true. The charge will last for 3 days. But it will be damaged within 1 year. I am experienced about this. You cannot find its service center even from its own web site.

• 2014-12-16 17:43
  • t}Hb

The phone was working well and suddenly the phone konked off and no response, the phone simply wont come on. The service centre in thane replaced the battery, which took 30 days. Again same problem, so they say - we will change the pcb, after 25 days i get the phone and gues what - *#06# gives message - NO IMEI. so back to the service centre, now its been 25 days more and no response from them. Pathetic After Sales Service.

• 2014-12-16 14:09
  • KxC5

it is very good phone and no issue to this handset and battery backup is very good but sum little problem the related accessories ( fancy flip cover / screen gard) are not in easy way to market

• 2014-12-16 10:15
  • tE%S

All Lenovo Good Phones but most have only 1 GB Ram and no Card Slot. Card Slot is a must now a days.

• 2014-12-15 11:19
  • awXG
  • F

Hardware Issues, Worst Services, Waste of money....

• 2014-12-15 11:12
  • v$BP

I have been using it since last one year..apart from bad Lenovo service I didn't find a single issue with this phone. Its an awesome phone .don't read all the bullshit posted anywhere and don't belive .Go for this phone I assure you won't get dissapointed .

• 2014-12-15 07:14
  • 9Gag

P780 has a very strong battery life...but has a network fluctuations problem. Service is the worst ever. I strongly suggest not to buy...using it from last 5 months. Don't buy it for the worst service backup and Network adapter problem...

• 2014-12-13 16:17
  • rAe8

batteries drain quickly with the latest update, pleasr lenovo find a solution for this issues cuz the main reason customer bought this phone is because the realibility of its battery.

• 2014-12-13 06:41
  • tVrF
  • F

Using P780 from last 8 months. A small issue with network adapter. Fluctuating network. Processor is good. 2 days battery backup on 2G. Even the charging time is not too much.

for photo lovers, camera quality is poor. Music clarity is ok. but that can b change with equalizer.

Overall worth in price.

• 2014-12-12 12:23
  • C1xH
Total of 2737 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P780.