Lenovo P780 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.1
8.1
8.2

> In reply to Sumitkp @ 2014-07-30 15:23 from u7Yc - click to readYup they are from lenovo service at first im so stressed with my phone after i update and want to buy new phone again and suddenly i saw one of his email that he said kindly email your problem so i try also and then they sent me a new update to fix my lenovo p780 cam so now everything are ok...

• 2014-07-30 18:45
  • RIFP

Apart from camera not working, my both IMEI invalid.
Does any having same experience i do?

• 2014-07-30 16:01
  • bJb0

> In reply to jonie @ 2014-07-30 12:42 from PS6r - click to readThanks a lot,but is the source authentic? I mean is it a Lenovo service?

• 2014-07-30 15:23
  • u7Yc

I am happy with the phone ..... I have updated to KitKat os and now i see the user interface has changes...worrying little bit abt the camera since after upgrade it lost its accuracy ,satisfied with the battery life ...

• 2014-07-30 13:40
  • vGn1

> In reply to Sumitkp @ 2014-07-30 12:25 from XuT9 - click to readI cannot share the solution they will send you a new updates through OTA just email them what are the problems that you are facing after the update and it will takes only a half day for them to fix your problem just email them now thank you.

• 2014-07-30 12:42
  • PS6r

> In reply to jonie @ 2014-07-29 11:59 from IV5@ - click to readPls share us the solution.

• 2014-07-30 12:25
  • XuT9

The update is good except the camera app.Camera become a crap! Blurred images, no focus or sharpness. Lenovo please solve it soon.

• 2014-07-30 12:17
  • XuT9

hi friend i am facing network problem on my phone there is no network on both sims . service centre are not properly helping.

• 2014-07-30 08:39
  • vQ%s

bro sis, do you know how to downgrade the OS to 4.2.2?. many thanks

• 2014-07-30 08:06
  • fF5h

Also have crashing apps and slow camera.

• 2014-07-30 06:46
  • SnuW

Barely one day of batterylife. On energy saving mode. Used to manage two day easily. Wanna go back to older version. This is horrible. Is there goung to be a fix???? Want my old phone back. Everythink worked so fine. Why the hell did i update??? Last time i will ever update again. Wanna go back to old version and never touch it again.

• 2014-07-30 06:42
  • SnuW

bro sis, do you know how to downgrade the OS to 4.2.2?. many thanks

• 2014-07-30 05:02
  • fF5h

> In reply to CV @ 2014-07-29 05:05 from PyrS - click to readYes, having this problem as well just right after the update, any luck with this issue?

• 2014-07-29 20:48
  • p@IC

> In reply to Sarvesh M.C @ 2014-07-26 04:35 from uwsA - click to readPlease suggest how is the camera ? does it give blur images ? How about sound ? Does the mic inbuilt work fine ?

Is secureIT, Cam Card and Cam Scanner full version available.

How much internal / device memory do you see as used.

• 2014-07-29 17:27
  • bCcZ

> In reply to Chandrasekhar D @ 2014-07-25 16:22 from X0KX - click to readBattery backup is low after updating to kitkat

• 2014-07-29 15:50
  • uvxW

Battery problem after update kitkat. No idea why but picked up my phone this morning and battery empty. Never happened before. I regret that i have updated my phone. Going back to shop and will ask then to put old version back again. Horrible. So better not update it. Camera also slow and no swipe anymore. All feels like i downgrade. I was very happy with my phone. I knew it better not update. Stupid me.

• 2014-07-29 14:17
  • Lfe2

Hello guys no need to be worry if you are experiencing camera problem after you update your lenovo p780 to kitkat just only send an email to bestxf@gmail.com promise guys they will help you like me now my rear camera already fix by the way thanks so much Sir.....

• 2014-07-29 11:59
  • IV5@

Plz help me guys I can't run what's app in my phone n I want to update kitkat so plz give me ur velueable suggestion my email I'd is pmohsin8@gmail.com plz help plzzz plzzzz

• 2014-07-29 10:43
  • rJgw

worst quality of camera . similar to micromax and karbonn. when u zoom image u can see those grains in pic....how can u rectify it...? will lenovo service centre help me...?

• 2014-07-29 05:10
  • U$06

Hi.,Anyone having issue with YouTube app or while streaming YouTube video on any browser, after the update.it seems the video freezes after streaming for sometime.
Also picture taken from the front camera has lot of noise and granules, Doesn't seem to reduce even with other cam app as well.Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

• 2014-07-29 05:05
  • PyrS
Total of 2216 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P780.