Mr.Bean, 13 Feb 2015Hi Guys... I use this handset since one year.. Yesterday was my last day for warranty. H... moreBest phone forever eisly move app video and pics files internal to sd card go file manger upper side icon
It s really a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared
this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this.
Thanks for sharing.
its my site you can download crack software's
Windows 8.1 Activator crack
Hey guys i have used this phone since october 2013..since then i have dropped it many2 times and it still survives...have it send to waranty once cause of volume button automaticly press..hahaha...and cause the screen backlid not good..since then it was fine..the battery were superb...usually normal phone around 1 year it already "kong"..but this phone can survives atleast 1 full day with the internet data on 24/7..the camera were superb..compared td to other 8mp camera..its performance on kitkat on first upgrade was very bad..but after few updates it was fine..better interface..more userfriendly..i loved this phone..recomended to many people already as i was a salesman before..hee..waiting for the next legendy "battery king" lenovo p70
Hi, i bought this phone march last year, 10 months after its not working. I sent it back to service center through the outlet where i bought it. Very disappointing that i have to wait 1-3 months for it to be repaired.
How much memory available for apps download?
Can we move apps to SD CARD?
Is cameras clearty better then lava iris fuel 60?
After the version update of P780_ROW_S228_150112 there is no default CONTACT,MESSAGING and DIALER app. I have to install exDialer app for Dialer and Contact display but can't add new contact entry in this app. I have to add new contacts via CamCard app. Messaging purpose I am using Hangout. Please help to solve the problem.
hi someone has asked recently how to use phone storage via computer
just change the mode to media device while you conncet the usb cable to phone defualt mode is mass storage
after update kitkat 4.2.2 -- 228, the signal is lost.. i don't know why?? any idea?
mayuresh, 13 Feb 2015does 4.4 upgrade of p780 has some problems or not? i want to upgrade so.....Don't do it...jelly bean is best you can have..if you are on s124 its the best version available till date
I use this handset since one year..
Yesterday was my last day for warranty.
Here is my hands on review...
1. Its an awesome phone if u r not looking for a front camera (blur) back decent pics.
2. If u r looking for a better battery back up 100% perfect.
3. If u need to play games without lag den best.
4. Don't upgrade for kit Kat lacks battery quality. Can get jelly bean also if u have upgraded visit your service center. I did uupgradation but battery drain fast as my friends says here. If used kit Kat.
5. Value for price.
6. Not gorilla glass normal IPS display..
7. No heating issue as much as other mobs have. Will heat if u r downloading while charging. But its limited.
8. Full HD video plays pretty well...
9. Cannot move apps to external (very sorry dude)
10. Internal storage gets total of about 4.8 GB. Whr apps are minimum.. But quite good.
11. Downloading : 1.2 GB almost can be downloaded into internal and can move later to external. (Depends on apps and user access)
12 key board is fine. Can swipe if it's jelly bean. Lacks ween it upgraded.
13. Display is good. Pretty good in day light I mean using outdoor.
14. Non removable battery.
15. Hang if updated to kit Kat.
16. Nice body. Metal which I like most. Slim too.
17. Wi-Fi, 3G, 2G, works fine.
18. Good downloading speed.
19. Good signal strength.
20. Best in budget phone for business class people
21. Nice sound quality. Both in headphone and speaker.
22. Last but not least. Good for one who looks 15-18k.
So Guys pleasee...
ahead and buy this phone U can feel good that u have not loosed ur money in bad phones.
Hope my review solved your queries.
Guys Thanks for reading. Gonna change for new as its my habit changing phones every year.
I hv been using this phone since jan 2014,i will advice anyone to buy this phone because its one of the best. i hv never encountered any single problem since i started using it. The battery is excellent,the best battery.The screen is great but the camera is good bt not as great as some highend phones bt u get a decent picture with it.
I will buy it again,again and again so go for it.
This Phone Can Support 64Gb microsd Card... It works very fast and great... i love this phone..
Sumitkp, 27 Jan 2015Anyone update the latest version?Hi,im a lenovo p780 user,and im upgraded my device to kitkat,just wait for 3 updates to run stable the firmware.thats all.hope you get it.enjoy.
last 6 month i using this phone now my battery draining very fast without using internet .what will do..anybody tell me plz.
Once I connect my phone to my lap top, now a days I am not able to see the internal memory drive. But I can see my external memory drive in MY Computer. Please tell my how I can change the settings so that my lap top detects internal memory.