Lenovo P780 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

Hello guys
I enjoy this phone without any problem with one and half days battery.
Awesome phone.

Only I can't see balance after cut my calling phone.

After all I feel good happy with my new and first android phone with whole day likes watssapp uc fb full on net n still
I can see there is 32% bettry remaining.

I m feeling awesome with this phablat

• 2014-02-18 19:01
  • X0Nc

It supports otg,it has scanner nd cam card

• 2014-02-17 19:40
  • U{qp

It supports otg,it has scanner nd cam card

• 2014-02-17 19:38
  • U{qp

¿¿The FM receiver works without headphone likes Lenovo P770??

• 2014-02-17 13:49
  • mQ4C

Hi guys,
I am using this mobile for past few months and its very good except for only one problem im facing. The apps like watsapp, messenger, yahoomail and viber are not working with data connection. All the notifications are coming all at a time when the WIFI is turned on and they all work fine when there is WIFI. But the search engines are working fine under data connection. Please someone address this problem and suggest me a solution if there is something to do with the settings.

• 2014-02-17 11:37
  • PSL3

is this phone a good affordable cheap phone was studying the blu life one x for d pixels but i want a cheap phone as well dual sim

• 2014-02-17 01:08
  • LB23

Hi guys,is the battery removable?

• 2014-02-16 20:29
  • KZ8Q

I suddenly noticed that each time I select an email to read on my yahoo account, I get the error warning "Unfortunately, email has stopped" after it has closed the application.

Same happens whenever I try to update my phone software, I get "Unfortunately, settings has stopped"

I've tried the restart button but the problem is still there.

Please, how can I fix this?

• 2014-02-16 15:37
  • fm$d

is the camera quality is better than samaung grand? pls

• 2014-02-16 14:58
  • YTKG

Pls I keep getting this message " unfortunately email has stopped" whenever I try to view my email...how can I correct this?
Trying to update my software and I get "unfortunately settings has stopped"....

• 2014-02-16 12:30
  • fm$d

The only good thing about P 780 is its battery backup. Otherwise this phone is not that good as it was announced. It has got many bugs like;

1. Settings getting changed every time by auto. Especially touch button lights get fade off without disabling it.

2. Camera settings are more complicated and most of the time you get a poor image or blurred image.

3. When you receive a call if you wish to talk by closing the flip cover, then call will get disconnect. You need to fold the flip cover outside to talk.

4. Once you transfer all your contacts from another phone to P 780, again you need to save it one by one from you memory card.

There are many other issues. Think twice before you go for P 780.

• 2014-02-16 09:50
  • nC6n

i't the best mobile that i acquired. No con's. Best battery life, reasonable camera, call quality is good, display average. All together it's best selling mobile in Indian market.

• 2014-02-16 07:55
  • KS2}

hi guys i was planning to buy a lenovo 780or 770 or890 which is the best one i m in bit of confusion please suggest me buddies????????????????????

• 2014-02-16 05:16
  • PAYe

my review, till almost one week usage, good camera quality, solid body, no signal or related issues, no lag for daily uses, awesome brightness and colors deep,..top battery.. overall..this is cool phone.

• 2014-02-16 00:47
  • XM33

> In reply to Shane @ 2014-01-05 09:45 from vV5G - click to readEven my phone is doing the off late. I tried all the possible things, but not working.

• 2014-02-15 15:10
  • vGtC

> In reply to Arjun @ 2014-02-14 15:44 from uwnQ - click to readThis was my best acquisition, I'm very pleased, the battery is fantastic, no lag, very nice and large screen, elegant, quad core, exceptional! I recommend this phone without hesitation.

• 2014-02-15 10:49
  • nDUu

> In reply to Adk @ 2014-02-14 18:52 from rKNm - click to readreally? nd which is the best smartphone under 20,000 1.lenovo p780 2.sony xperia sp? suggest me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• 2014-02-15 05:37
  • uwpZ

Dear lenovo users, is the screen brightnes is too low.?

• 2014-02-14 19:31
  • n1H{

> In reply to Arjun @ 2014-02-14 15:44 from uwnQ - click to readThis phone is awesome..drawbacks mentioned in all reviews are incorrect..camera is super cool..battery charge definitly takes time a its 4000mah.max 1h for 100%..
No network issue..no heating..back cover is metal..solid build..didnt got struck anytime..its almost 8weeks i am using it..compared to samsung its 200% better..

• 2014-02-14 18:52
  • rKNm

is it best or not?

• 2014-02-14 15:44
  • uwnQ
Total of 1728 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P780.