How much memory available for apps download?
Can we move apps to SD CARD?
Is cameras clearty better then lava iris fuel 60?
After the version update of P780_ROW_S228_150112 there is no default CONTACT,MESSAGING and DIALER app. I have to install exDialer app for Dialer and Contact display but can't add new contact entry in this app. I have to add new contacts via CamCard app. Messaging purpose I am using Hangout. Please help to solve the problem.
hi someone has asked recently how to use phone storage via computer
just change the mode to media device while you conncet the usb cable to phone defualt mode is mass storage
after update kitkat 4.2.2 -- 228, the signal is lost.. i don't know why?? any idea?
mayuresh, 13 Feb 2015does 4.4 upgrade of p780 has some problems or not? i want to upgrade so.....Don't do it...jelly bean is best you can have..if you are on s124 its the best version available till date
I use this handset since one year..
Yesterday was my last day for warranty.
Here is my hands on review...
1. Its an awesome phone if u r not looking for a front camera (blur) back decent pics.
2. If u r looking for a better battery back up 100% perfect.
3. If u need to play games without lag den best.
4. Don't upgrade for kit Kat lacks battery quality. Can get jelly bean also if u have upgraded visit your service center. I did uupgradation but battery drain fast as my friends says here. If used kit Kat.
5. Value for price.
6. Not gorilla glass normal IPS display..
7. No heating issue as much as other mobs have. Will heat if u r downloading while charging. But its limited.
8. Full HD video plays pretty well...
9. Cannot move apps to external (very sorry dude)
10. Internal storage gets total of about 4.8 GB. Whr apps are minimum.. But quite good.
11. Downloading : 1.2 GB almost can be downloaded into internal and can move later to external. (Depends on apps and user access)
12 key board is fine. Can swipe if it's jelly bean. Lacks ween it upgraded.
13. Display is good. Pretty good in day light I mean using outdoor.
14. Non removable battery.
15. Hang if updated to kit Kat.
16. Nice body. Metal which I like most. Slim too.
17. Wi-Fi, 3G, 2G, works fine.
18. Good downloading speed.
19. Good signal strength.
20. Best in budget phone for business class people
21. Nice sound quality. Both in headphone and speaker.
22. Last but not least. Good for one who looks 15-18k.
So Guys pleasee...
ahead and buy this phone U can feel good that u have not loosed ur money in bad phones.
Hope my review solved your queries.
Guys Thanks for reading. Gonna change for new as its my habit changing phones every year.
I hv been using this phone since jan 2014,i will advice anyone to buy this phone because its one of the best. i hv never encountered any single problem since i started using it. The battery is excellent,the best battery.The screen is great but the camera is good bt not as great as some highend phones bt u get a decent picture with it.
I will buy it again,again and again so go for it.
This Phone Can Support 64Gb microsd Card... It works very fast and great... i love this phone..
Sumitkp, 27 Jan 2015Anyone update the latest version?Hi,im a lenovo p780 user,and im upgraded my device to kitkat,just wait for 3 updates to run stable the firmware.thats all.hope you get it.enjoy.
last 6 month i using this phone now my battery draining very fast without using internet .what will do..anybody tell me plz.
Once I connect my phone to my lap top, now a days I am not able to see the internal memory drive. But I can see my external memory drive in MY Computer. Please tell my how I can change the settings so that my lap top detects internal memory.
High lenovo users, I've updated my p780 to row 228 but I found no changes between the 227 and 228 row ... I tried to factory reset , it work good and the update still 228 row...
lenovo team can you make a OTA downgrade to jelly bean so that we can choose what OS is better for our devices without rooting
my led flash light is not turning off after pressing reset button, after switch off,and after draining full battery also plz help me plz plz plz
How much memory available to download apps in 8GB version?
Can we moove apps to SD Card?
meenu, 02 Feb 2015hi am new user of lenovo p780. is it better to upgrade the system or not?pls dont ever update/upgrade your phone, just use ur jelly beam. u can upgrade when u know how to flash back to old stock official rom,