Lenovo P780 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.1
8.1
8.2

Phone is superb but call charges not displaying. How to solve the problem

• 2014-11-16 15:31
  • rAf6

> In reply to kalyan @ 2014-11-10 06:27 from 7j}6 - click to readDear why you want Telgu language. Hindi or English already in market.

• 2014-11-16 11:46
  • utsG

lenovo team can you make a OTA downgrade to jelly bean so that we can choose what OS is better for our devices without rooting

• 2014-11-16 00:51
  • t7Xh

Updated to kitkat, phone become slower. Got dead pixel everywhere. Camera quality, just half from its real pixel. Only battery the best part of this phone.

• 2014-11-15 14:44
  • 6{9C

> In reply to needy boy @ 2014-11-12 11:50 from 7wCv - click to readyou either have to root your phone and flash the JB version of your ROM or go to your nearest lenovo service center and have them downgrade your p780 for you.

chack xda-developers for more info on your problem.

• 2014-11-12 18:08
  • 7Xsj

still waiting for a stable kitkat update from lenovo. been reading on it in the lenovo forums and firmware updates since the kitkat build has been numerous to say the least.

each update solves one problem but adds another two.

get your act together, lenovo! you make awesome computers, why can't you apply that same gusto on your mobile devices. pc's are the past and mobile is the future. get your priorities straight or you'll end up like dell, hp et. al.

• 2014-11-12 18:04
  • 7Xsj

I want to jelly been plz help me my phone has kit kat n I m batting problems plzzzzz help me

• 2014-11-12 11:50
  • 7wCv

Recently I purchased Lenovo p780 I can't able to view Telugu language, tell me how to clear this problem

• 2014-11-10 06:27
  • 7j}6

> In reply to milan @ 2014-11-06 18:20 from Xu@x - click to readI also tried this.. But nothing happened... This phone is a total waste of money , except battery life.

• 2014-11-09 18:11
  • Hs87

This phone has no embedded dual SIM widget (switch on/off), as all other dual SIM phones (as far as I know), which defeats the purpose of having two cards for most of us. That's why I suggest downloading Dual SIM Switch Widget from Google Play. It's free and, as of now, has data widget.

• 2014-11-09 16:03
  • JF4j

I have been using lenovo P780 since october 2013 up until now, this mobile so far I can say the best of all. In term of price is affordable in its class. The longest battery hours ( even though it is not listed in any web site for its longest battery ). I don't ugrade to kit kat (4.4) because it takes a lot of memory and its performance is slower. So I just stick to jelly bean (4.2) which works best. Camera is ok with its preinstalled applications which is quite ok. The OS, apps and overall performance of this mobile phone are tremendously ok.

The most important is, its battery which none could compare and no company as dare as Lenovo to do that. Kudos to Lenovo!

• 2014-11-09 05:09
  • uC3e

• 2014-11-08 18:10
  • t7Xk

Just upgraded my p780 yesterday... So far I love the way my phone is behaving... Connectivity is excellent as well as the camera and the battery. Loving this phone more...

• 2014-11-08 16:53
  • t7Xh

> In reply to milan @ 2014-11-06 18:20 from Xu@x - click to readYes I have tried *#07" and it comes a pop-up showing your lenovo phone and something and gives two values of sar
0.972 and 0.689 which is under 1.6
So it's much great

• 2014-11-08 09:36
  • v{SG

lenovo is great for laptops worst for mobile and tablets..using lenovo laptop from 4 years, not a single problem till date.life of a lenovo phone is approx 1 year to 15 months..vry bad lifespan.

• 2014-11-08 06:03
  • Xu@E

i got this phone in august.....the lcd cracked after a minor trauma.....the service centres nearby said cant help....had to go to kolkata.....there 1 out of 4 said they can help..(pblm was lcd such a common pblm)..after i reached they said its 8000 rupees( my cell was 15500) that also not available.....so forget about lenovo...its seriously useless to use a cell with no service centre and rare ones have no availablity and available ones charge heavily.

• 2014-11-07 16:05
  • YQcc

Network problems

• 2014-11-07 14:51
  • YTEQ

took p780 in june..
Battery prob in october, after repeted folliw-ups company told they dont have spares available so issued a letter of replacement..
Now im confused in going with same product or shall i go for xolo 8x play 1100..kindly suggest..

• 2014-11-07 08:27
  • Xu@I

I got a message stating that " dial *#07# to check SAR value which should be les than 1.6 an if its is greater or if nothing comes up after u dial the code then the mobile should be disposed" I tried this code on my p780 nothing happend. So any one tried???

• 2014-11-06 18:20
  • Xu@x
Total of 2691 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P780.