Lenovo P780 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.1
8.1
8.2

I have been using it since last one year..apart from bad Lenovo service I didn't find a single issue with this phone. Its an awesome phone .don't read all the bullshit posted anywhere and don't belive .Go for this phone I assure you won't get dissapointed .

• 2014-12-15 07:14
  • 9Gag

P780 has a very strong battery life...but has a network fluctuations problem. Service is the worst ever. I strongly suggest not to buy...using it from last 5 months. Don't buy it for the worst service backup and Network adapter problem...

• 2014-12-13 16:17
  • rAe8

batteries drain quickly with the latest update, pleasr lenovo find a solution for this issues cuz the main reason customer bought this phone is because the realibility of its battery.

• 2014-12-13 06:41
  • tVrF
  • F

Using P780 from last 8 months. A small issue with network adapter. Fluctuating network. Processor is good. 2 days battery backup on 2G. Even the charging time is not too much.

for photo lovers, camera quality is poor. Music clarity is ok. but that can b change with equalizer.

Overall worth in price.

• 2014-12-12 12:23
  • C1xH

lenovo servicing is to bad and the servicing people are not give a prier feed back it have been 3 weeks i give my mobile lenovo P780 and servicing people or not even give feedback i feel so bad with lenovo servicing

• 2014-12-11 05:23
  • vGsL

> In reply to Joni Tjoe @ 2014-12-07 14:55 from KhsE - click to readI had the same issue after installing s227. Now my battery drained up 50% faster rate. Its so surprising. Lenovo team, pls find the solution fast.

• 2014-12-11 03:28
  • rKQu

• 2014-12-09 11:21
  • t7Xh

Lenovo please make a downgrade to jelly bean before loosing your customesr. Kitkat makes many issues.....

• 2014-12-09 07:53
  • rAQ0

lenovo team can you make a OTA downgrade to jelly bean so that we can choose what OS is better for our devices without rooting

• 2014-12-09 06:01
  • t7Xi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-06 18:59 from mh{5 - click to readAfter upgrading to s227
My whatsapp notification stopped working.I have tried reinstalling whatsapp but still same problem.
Do you have any solution.?

• 2014-12-09 03:23
  • H4wc

I think Lenovo P780 is a fairly decent phone. I have been using it for last 12 months. Yes the 4000mAh battery is the biggest advantage, but other than that the phone has a good built and decent specs for it's price. I also experienced the after sales service, and they replaced my phone's broken screen at 8000 rupees. It was broken because of my own fault. And it took only 25 mins for the replacement and the new screen is as good as the original screen. 25 minutes for screen replacement....i think It's very good for any service cente by any standard.
My only grief is that the number of themes in the new kit kat version is very limited I.e. 2. We would like to see more themes available soon.

• 2014-12-08 11:34
  • 9Gb%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-06 18:59 from mh{5 - click to readIs that new update will fix all bugs of KitKat? Worst thing after updataing KitKat poor camera, battery drain quickaly it shows 55% battery but after 5 mins it show 15% i.e. low battery n get switch off, another is network issues, network goes off simultaneously, too slow les RAM' hanging issues n on off automaticaly.
Plz anyone suggest how to diwngrade from kit kat to JB ? Thank you in advance

• 2014-12-07 21:09
  • U@IM

> In reply to Pawan @ 2014-11-23 14:45 from Kxb7 - click to readi want the same help plz

• 2014-12-07 20:28
  • bEJ$

I have been using Lenovo P780 and had been so happy with the battery power. Yesterday I upgraded to row 227. To my surprise, the battery drains much faster than previous update. Really much faster. Does anybody experience the same? To Lenovo team, I hope next update will resume back the battery power, otherwise the 4000 mah is no more an advantage. Please take it as a serioud request. Thanks

• 2014-12-07 14:55
  • KhsE

> In reply to Sarvesh M.C @ 2014-12-05 17:07 from u7GG - click to readdid update to this new firmware,,, did it fix kitkat issues?

• 2014-12-07 05:47
  • ut2r

update to 227

• 2014-12-06 18:59
  • mh{5

thanks lenovo, after i updated my p780 to kitkat i didnt face any flicker screen.

• 2014-12-06 06:34
  • wrpC

New update available s227 178mb,

• 2014-12-05 17:07
  • u7GG

lenovo make fool to the customer because I had update the kit kat verson after updating i am faceing so many problem like bed quality camera, automatic switch off network dropping and very big problem its going on hang. if any body can help out please share and how to going to previous verson kitkat to jelly bean.

• 2014-12-05 12:46
  • bESt

Hi All,

Can anybody please let me know the default password for call barring?

Thanks

• 2014-12-05 12:38
  • mXsH
Total of 2741 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P780.