Lenovo P780 - user opinions and reviews

8.1
8.2

Hi
Guys...
I use this handset since one year..
Yesterday was my last day for warranty.
Here is my hands on review...

1. Its an awesome phone if u r not looking for a front camera (blur) back decent pics.
2. If u r looking for a better battery back up 100% perfect.
3. If u need to play games without lag den best.
4. Don't upgrade for kit Kat lacks battery quality. Can get jelly bean also if u have upgraded visit your service center. I did uupgradation but battery drain fast as my friends says here. If used kit Kat.
5. Value for price.
6. Not gorilla glass normal IPS display..
7. No heating issue as much as other mobs have. Will heat if u r downloading while charging. But its limited.
8. Full HD video plays pretty well...
9. Cannot move apps to external (very sorry dude)
10. Internal storage gets total of about 4.8 GB. Whr apps are minimum.. But quite good.
11. Downloading : 1.2 GB almost can be downloaded into internal and can move later to external. (Depends on apps and user access)
12 key board is fine. Can swipe if it's jelly bean. Lacks ween it upgraded.
13. Display is good. Pretty good in day light I mean using outdoor.
14. Non removable battery.
15. Hang if updated to kit Kat.
16. Nice body. Metal which I like most. Slim too.
17. Wi-Fi, 3G, 2G, works fine.
18. Good downloading speed.
19. Good signal strength.
20. Best in budget phone for business class people
21. Nice sound quality. Both in headphone and speaker.
22. Last but not least. Good for one who looks 15-18k.

So Guys pleasee...
Go
ahead and buy this phone U can feel good that u have not loosed ur money in bad phones.

Hope my review solved your queries.
Guys Thanks for reading. Gonna change for new as its my habit changing phones every year.

• 2015-02-13 13:16
  • EP$h

I hv been using this phone since jan 2014,i will advice anyone to buy this phone because its one of the best. i hv never encountered any single problem since i started using it. The battery is excellent,the best battery.The screen is great but the camera is good bt not as great as some highend phones bt u get a decent picture with it.
I will buy it again,again and again so go for it.

• 2015-02-11 10:58
  • fmLc

Still issue of Music playback on s228

• 2015-02-09 19:53
  • X}Lm

This Phone Can Support 64Gb microsd Card... It works very fast and great... i love this phone..

• 2015-02-09 11:44
  • vx26

> In reply to Sumitkp @ 2015-01-27 17:26 from u7Ya - click to readHi,im a lenovo p780 user,and im upgraded my device to kitkat,just wait for 3 updates to run stable the firmware.thats all.hope you get it.enjoy.

• 2015-02-08 13:22
  • t7X0

last 6 month i using this phone now my battery draining very fast without using internet .what will do..anybody tell me plz.

• 2015-02-07 17:31
  • uvtK

Once I connect my phone to my lap top, now a days I am not able to see the internal memory drive. But I can see my external memory drive in MY Computer. Please tell my how I can change the settings so that my lap top detects internal memory.

• 2015-02-07 06:45
  • utHP

High lenovo users, I've updated my p780 to row 228 but I found no changes between the 227 and 228 row ... I tried to factory reset , it work good and the update still 228 row...

• 2015-02-06 08:03
  • v0qJ

lenovo team can you make a OTA downgrade to jelly bean so that we can choose what OS is better for our devices without rooting

• 2015-02-05 13:19
  • t7X0

my led flash light is not turning off after pressing reset button, after switch off,and after draining full battery also plz help me plz plz plz

• 2015-02-04 11:05
  • U$0@

help needed.
How much memory available to download apps in 8GB version?
Can we moove apps to SD Card?

• 2015-02-03 13:26
  • XuZA

> In reply to meenu @ 2015-02-02 06:13 from ub6h - click to readpls dont ever update/upgrade your phone, just use ur jelly beam. u can upgrade when u know how to flash back to old stock official rom,

• 2015-02-03 04:51
  • PA7x

hi am new user of lenovo p780.
is it better to upgrade the system or not?

• 2015-02-02 06:13
  • ub6h

• 2015-02-02 02:17
  • t7X0

> In reply to siva jpd @ 2015-01-03 02:50 from Hkt$ - click to readI had been enjoying Lenovo p780 till i tempted to upgrade my ROM to kitkat version ...its Nightmare till than ...You will be starving to find 3G signals bars in 3G only mode and even if you reboot it won't get you the signals ..it's simply horrible ..Kitkat is worst for all hardwares

• 2015-02-01 19:56
  • 7jV5

Hi Am Paresh am user of Lenovo P780 earlier it was running fine after sometime it started hang and not it get debug please help me,what shall i do

• 2015-01-31 15:36
  • w43M

> In reply to jay @ 2015-01-31 01:23 from v0qJ - click to readI don't seem to be any improvement but everything works good

• 2015-01-31 02:56
  • u7FE

> In reply to Sarvesh M.C @ 2015-01-30 11:08 from uuL0 - click to readhigh im p780 user ... im planing to update to 228...i would like to know if their is any improvement ..

• 2015-01-31 01:23
  • v0qJ

After updating to S228(8mb),I don't find any difference contacts messages app works good, download manager not tried.

• 2015-01-30 11:08
  • uuL0

> In reply to mvs @ 2015-01-28 14:43 from X}bk - click to readAfter the 228 update my contact,dialer and messaging app is deleted.using google hangout app but couldn't add a new contact. Pls help

• 2015-01-29 19:17
  • t1$A
Total of 2833 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P780.