Lenovo P780 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.0
8.1
8.1

i have been using this phone for about 2 years. and i am very satisfy with this phone, and it cover all of my necesity, i use this phone alot for bbm / coc/ get rich, and some game, and it still holding out for approx 1 day, i need not to charge my phone everytime i sat at starbuck or etc.

the only thing is, this phone is quite outdated, especially the bluetooth, i cant sync my mi band with this phone, too bad, mi band require bluetooth v 4.0

p.s. this phone is quite strong too, i dropped my phone so many times, until both of the right and left frame, is broken , the back lid is bend, :shy:

• 2015-06-03 18:54
  • PxVj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-31 11:42 from rrYR - click to readSame here bro but the service centre in Chennai, India (HCL Touch) tampered the warranty label and removed one screw and then tell me that the phone does not cover under warranty because the phone was opened else where. Pls don't buy Lenovo Products anymore, they are cheating us.

• 2015-06-01 13:42
  • KAxL

Don't buy Lenovo Products.
I used this phone for almost 11 months and during last month I faced with network issues. I took it to the service centre which is authorised by Lenovo India - HCL Touch as it was under warranty. They took the phone inside and brought it out after tampering the warranty label and removing one screw and informed me that my handset is not under warranty because I have given it to some other service who opened my handset already. I am the user and I confirm that this handset was never given outside for service but they didn't care to listen. This will be the same situation even if you buy these products and you may also come across this same situation. Pls do not buy Lenovo products.

• 2015-06-01 13:38
  • KAxL

I have been with this phone for ten months now but of late it has network issues.Took it to lenovo tech shop in kenya but they were unable to resolve the problem.

• 2015-05-31 11:42
  • rrYR

i have completed one year with p780 but one fine day it has switched off & not starting.

• 2015-05-29 14:47
  • u{6U
  • F

today i received the ph from the service center they said mother board is again changed while checking avail space in the ph shows 2.88gb avail space in think these guys have changed the mother board from 8gb to 4gb cannot trust the CO as well as the employees good for nothing bunch of cheaters - Fourtech computers

• 2015-05-28 15:13
  • XNtq

all started with the KIT KAT update its two week ph is in the service center use less waste of time,money and service is ridiculous only battery works fine in the ph

• 2015-05-26 17:38
  • XNtq

is there any availability of lollipop

• 2015-05-26 09:52
  • KAaf

I own this phone since 2014 september. 4.2.1 out of the box. Updated it to Kitkat in April. I am very satisfied with its performance i get 1 full day on 6-7 hours of wifi, 3 hrs of calls and still 50% battery for next day. Lil heating problem but compared to others its a monster in battery. Do not believe in negative reviews. But yes now its outdated with 1gb ram and ff cam with 1mp. In jellybean os ff cam was 0.3mp. many many customizations and features like double tap to lock, volume button to light the screen,Power saving modes etc etc.. hope they upgrade it to 4.4.4 or more. Eagerly waiting for it.

• 2015-05-25 20:02
  • ut21

I am using this phone since july 14. The phone is very good the only problem is with ambient light sencer. When my phone was running on Jelly bean and set it to automatic it was working awesome but as I updated the OS to KitKat it is not working well. When my phone is under sunlight I have to adjust the brightness manually though the brightness is already set to automatic adjustment. Can anybody help me to solve this issue?

• 2015-05-25 06:05
  • 9CuS

> In reply to Mayur @ 2015-05-22 06:13 from UNZR - click to readNo problem since December 13,nice battery backup,value for money

• 2015-05-23 15:29
  • uvm{

I am using my Len P780 since Jan 1 2014.. Still runs smoothly. Best phone i've ever used.. but technologically, it's a lil outdated. for people who want a good gone to call, with basic features and awesome battery life go for it.

• 2015-05-23 10:37
  • bC7M

Totally scrap phone.
i have this handset from last 10 months.
i replaced this phone 2 times at lenovo care. and after that speaker problem,network connectivity issue and other mike issues are remaining same, after 2 time replacement lenovo care replace PCB also,, but still not improvement,,,
Don't buy this product. In short buying this phone is Second mistake of my life

• 2015-05-22 06:13
  • UNZR

Lenovo p780 this fone is not successful...

• 2015-05-21 11:24
  • iwss

This phone works like champ. I have got no issues since february 2014,,, This is best phone and great battery life :)

• 2015-05-21 05:29
  • EQpM

Had this phone working pretty well unless upgraded to kitkat. Every things slowed down, and binging up a menu is like the difference between broadband and dial-up. Now, suddenly the home button (touch) stopped functioning, while rest of the screen responds to touch. When given to service center, they say the display and touch needs to be replaced costing Rs. 8000 ($125) Now the cost of the phone is only $200. Better to dump the device and buy another one. Costlier parts is one of the drawback. The device becoming unserviceable in an year plus of use is ridiculous.

• 2015-05-20 14:21
  • PBxK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-18 19:18 from 2SW{ - click to readI bought 2 phone p780 last year for me n my wife. And I have no problem with my phone until now. My wife's p780 once bootloop problem and sent to lenovo service center and they fixed it in just 15 minutes. Good job lenovo in indonesia

• 2015-05-17 04:05
  • sS{S

> In reply to SirRey @ 2015-05-05 18:05 from TSNP - click to readM too a coc player n using same phone. u need to clear ram wisely. Keep killing background apps. Otherwise u will face this problem in any phone

• 2015-05-14 17:38
  • 95d9

got the mother board changed from the service center the sound is still low as before cannot hear in crowded places besides this when i select the option about phone gives me an option to upgrade the software of the phone now i have the version S123 worried in case if i upgrade it should not start with something else like a new problem don't know what to do with this phone signal issue is also not resolved as expected even after change in mother board shows 2 signal bars

• 2015-05-12 17:19
  • XNtq

problem with network unless i restart.Pls fix it.

• 2015-05-12 14:19
  • NuPG
Total of 2955 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P780.