Lenovo P780 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.1
8.1
8.2

Dear all lenovo users....in my Lenovo P780 mobile it was showing android kit kat 4.4 available for my mobile and right now my version is 4.2.1 but I have an doubt if I upgrade my mobile how the battery back up comes.....pls tell me any body if already who is upgraded to 4.4 kit kat and how the battery stands for 4.4 kit kat

• 2014-07-24 15:32
  • t}nh

Upgrade android 4.4 available

• 2014-07-24 13:23
  • U{ky

lenovo p780 or asus zenfone 5 which is better choice?

• 2014-07-24 12:56
  • bERJ

is there anybody receive and do ota update for vibe rom 4gb ROW ver? is it better than stock?

• 2014-07-24 09:35

Simply awesome..

• 2014-07-22 15:00
  • 7tIF

great display,great battery life
but video recording is not 1080p,facing network problems...no network while travelling..i mean wat if u have to make an urgent call n ders no signal..really disappointing..lenovo has become famous for its network problems i guess...now goin for moto g or moto x

• 2014-07-22 10:34
  • KAx$

Lenovo P780-its awesome...grt battery life and good performance...till now its just suprb

• 2014-07-22 08:16
  • 7j}Y

Never regreted to buy this p780 phone, I used it for watching heavy p0rn m0vies while im on the comfort room of movie theater, people entering the rooms leaves imediately awsome. I even played the P0rn movies while watching movies, p3ople shouted horifically.

• 2014-07-18 12:34
  • sxtb

> In reply to Riyaz Gomes @ 2014-07-16 07:44 from fCx9 - click to readMaybe u bought the AP-set and its not an original... so Next time u buy check before purchasing the item...
( Lenovo P780_ROW ) this one is Original..
Check Settings, About phone, Version infos.
I have this P780_ROW using in 3-months, this CP is really realy fantastic! long life battery, perfect screen resolution and nothing bugs me at all.
I suggest u guy's to try this LENOVO P780_ROW, it wont let u down... Tanx Lenovo

• 2014-07-18 10:13
  • tuee

> In reply to Neil @ 2014-07-17 09:44 from t}7i - click to readP 780 is just like Q Mobile in pakistan jus have High Ram..
Same Camera, with Go launcher

• 2014-07-17 19:33
  • 6Q9c

How can I not-reachable phone for the moment of time because P780 battery are non removable. Please suggest me friends it's a urgent.

• 2014-07-17 09:44
  • t}7i

> In reply to raj @ 2014-07-16 18:55 from uvne - click to readyou need to check with the Network provider for signal in your area. I am quite happy using mine Lenovo p780.

• 2014-07-17 09:12
  • Iaac

Can both SIM cards be used at the same time? For example: I am talking on SIM1 and can somebody call me on SIM2 ?? Or let me say are both SIM cards active simultaneously ?

• 2014-07-16 22:47
  • Yet9

I am using this mobile last one month .this mobile is very very bad .signal receiving very poor and capacitive touch screen not proper work . don't buying this model

rajeshtandelu26 @gmail.com

• 2014-07-16 18:55
  • uvne

> In reply to jose @ 2014-07-14 02:44 from kb6p - click to read780 poor signal problems

• 2014-07-16 18:45
  • uvne

There was an outage in our place so I turned on the flashlight of my P780 for about 20 minutes. Thereafter, the screen began to show some problems which became worst after few days. I brought it to a technician and he said it was an "LCD" problem. I have just bought it seven months ago. Now, it could not be repaired because there are no parts available. No choice but to replace it.

• 2014-07-16 08:13
  • sxui

I purchased the Lenovo P780 about 5 months back and thought it was a fantastic phone untill the network started dropping. Initially I ignored it but then I was going full days without any network whereas I should have been getting full network.

After calling the Lenovo Service Center, they claimed it was a software problem and that I should submit my phone to the HCL service center in Marol for an instant upgrade. On visiting the HCL service center (where only 2 employees work) I was informed the my phone PCB panel was defective and that it needs replacement that will take 30 days as Lenovo has not send them the parts.

On completion of 30 days, I recieved a call from Lenovo saying that my phone has been repaired and I could collect the same. On visiting HCL again, I was informed that my phone cannot be repaired and they will provide me a refund within another 15 days...Again on completion of 15 days, I called Lenovo and was told that they still had not recieved my documents (I have a reciept saying that I have submitted my docements) nevertheless I emailed my documents once and to HCL and waited for a week to call. On calling again today, Lenovo tells me that they still have not got my documents and I should call HCL and find out what happened. Its been 2 months now that I do not have a phone and have not gotten my refund.

I request all potential buyers to not buy this phone or any phone from Lenovo. Do a Google Search on 'Lenovo P780 network problems' to find out for yourself.

• 2014-07-16 07:44
  • fCx9

amazing.. durable gadget !!

• 2014-07-16 06:51
  • IacF

Don't be confused. Buy it. It's really awesome.

• 2014-07-16 06:14
  • TRar
Total of 2158 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P780.