Lenovo P780 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.1
8.1
8.2

i am also found problem when upgrade P780 from jelly bean to kitkat which is battery drain so fast since lastest update. From 100% just lasting for 10 hours.
so i'm doing down grade P780 by myself.
you will need :
1. laptop windows 7
2. cable data
3. software driver USB - MTK
4. software ROM jellybean ( i choose S223 jellybean 4.2.1 for type P780 4Gb)
5. your "fuvking complain" phone :))

For the link driver, i found in XDA developer and web from india :
1. driver usb : http://www.mediafire.com/downl..._+Driver.rar
2. driver ROM S123 http://www.cyberkey.in/downgra...bean-kitkat/

Download all software and follow instructions as mention at no. 2 link.
Voila! your phone now downgrade to jellybean 4.2.1 ROM s123

• 2015-01-01 01:07
  • 6}%E

> In reply to Kartik @ 2014-12-08 11:34 from 9Gb% - click to readHi, you can download update for Theme center (in Google on your phone type "Lenovo p780 theme center update"). It is avaliable on xda-developers site. The only thing you also have to do is to change security settings so that you can install downloaded file which is not from Play store. I tried it and now there are many different themes for this phone. Good luck!

• 2014-12-30 19:24
  • 0Tpi

> In reply to Mann @ 2014-12-05 12:46 from bESt - click to readyou go to near by your lenovo service center and tell them.to make your ph to jellybean they will help you to do that ...i had did my ph kitkat to jellybean .....they help me

• 2014-12-28 09:14
  • X0x0

> In reply to Lenovo123 @ 2014-12-20 12:46 from tZk} - click to readbro, i face the same issue before but now resolved. what i hv done? i was performed the reformat, i mean reset to manufacturer. and after that update OTA,now everything is perfect.

• 2014-12-28 03:40
  • IWHt

> In reply to brad @ 2014-12-20 17:16 from t7X0 - click to readYes i also want to know how to downgrade to JB. Its worst in KitKat, my phone become too slow n Camera quality gets worst then earlier n Battery backup almost gone. I want to downgrade JB as soon as possible. Plz any one tell me how to downgrade to JB. Thank you in advance.

• 2014-12-27 14:18
  • uvEW

> In reply to konerubhim @ 2014-12-23 06:56 from KS6E - click to readi am agree this product is very defective after few months and they have no parts to repair..

• 2014-12-27 13:51
  • vbPs

Hi i have been using this phone since 9 months
the problem is signal drop

• 2014-12-26 08:00
  • EHpx
  • F

its an excellent phone..ve been using it since two years

• 2014-12-26 07:16
  • uu25

For every one I'm using Lenovo p780 from past 1 Year phone is good with very bad kitkat update, every time I update the kitkat os it's getting worse, jelly bean was 💯 % good comparing to kitkat. Let's see what Lenovo developers do for this type of problems,

• 2014-12-26 03:28
  • u7FV

> In reply to Prads @ 2014-12-23 18:09 from vbM} - click to readHi,
I upgraded to Kitkat and the phone became so slow. How to downgrade from Kitkat?

• 2014-12-24 15:40
  • rx7i

Lenovo P780 is a worst phone ever.. hard to get signal. I was very-very disappointed..

• 2014-12-24 12:40
  • v0qT

All lenovo phone always be ghost touch.So pls don't buy it.I've using 2 lenovo smartphone a516 and this p780 but then touch screen easily be ghost touch.It's all because the flex cable problem so pls listen lenovo product is not good.only lenovo laptop in still rank first beside its product phone very worthless.Kitkat version still lag pls chg to lollipod version and make it better.Don't be lazy and only want to waste people money at all.

• 2014-12-23 18:20
  • IVRX

Guys, I'm planning to upgrade to Kitkat again after downgrading back to JB twice from Kitkat. Can anyone help me with latest version update available on Kitkat for P780 and does it include inbuilt swipe keyboard (my reason for downgrading back to JB was there was no swipe keyboard earlier). So anyone facing any problem with latest kitkat patch / update?

• 2014-12-23 18:09
  • vbM}

I have been using this phone for some time now, and truthfully is has not given me a significant problems. there is OTA upgrades always. I am using Android 4.4.2. Maybe all your phones are not original. I bought mine for $300. Do not disgrace the phones. All phones are not perfect. Even Note 4 and others have their own problems. I love my Lenovo P780

• 2014-12-23 14:33
  • Nw8C

My phone and best phone ever .

• 2014-12-23 13:59
  • 3i1G

> In reply to konerubhim @ 2014-12-23 06:56 from KS6E - click to readcan play clash of clan ??

• 2014-12-23 11:29
  • RI8m

its very good phone im using it when i updated to kitkat
few day on-wards im getting network problem , i want service center there saying its common u can change phone its better i think lenovo sell mobile but there dont need customer end support ,its to bad dont buy there lenovo phones

• 2014-12-23 06:56
  • KS6E
  • F

> In reply to kedek2 @ 2014-12-19 09:40 from TSM% - click to readBro how you install miui to ye phone?

• 2014-12-22 00:13
  • tueY

its agreat phone

• 2014-12-21 11:28
  • mjE$

lenovo team can you make a OTA downgrade to jelly bean so that we can choose what OS is better for our devices without rooting

• 2014-12-20 17:16
  • t7X0
Total of 2796 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P780.