Lenovo P780 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.1
8.1
8.2

Is this mobile support mhl option

• 2014-06-18 22:40
  • uvy3

hello. I have been using Lenovo P780 for something and its got it sides. Noticeable is the battery backup. Its reflective screen in light isn't much of a problem. Go for it if you want to. Camera , speed, 3G works fine. Lenovo UI is great. But the problem is the phone is in Chinese, updates and mos apps, and u seem not to be able to install Google Play Services. any one with help on that?

• 2014-06-18 19:24
  • NwLN

I Picked up one from authorized Lenovo store "thedostore.com" and it does not seem to have gorilla glass !

• 2014-06-18 10:03
  • XMIx

> In reply to Elrich @ 2014-06-18 05:00 from XNtq - click to readSsss and very soon

• 2014-06-18 09:00
  • uw2%

I purchased the P780 a few weeks ago. Although I'm happy with the phone there are a few glitches that I cannot seem to find a solution to.
1. Any images or audio files put on the external memory card are not shown in the super gallery photo viewer or google music player.
2. I have selected the external memory card as the default write disk. All the data (Whatsapp downloaded images, videos, etc, documents downloaded from the web browser) are stored on the memory card, but they cannot be seen on the photo viewers or music players etc. If I default the writing disk to the internal memory card, none of my apps installed on the external card are shown in the menu.

Is there any solution to this problem? If not, just tell me. I'll stop looking for the solution and get on with using it as is.
Thank you.

• 2014-06-18 06:14
  • u1J1

I want to purchase this phone is it upgradeable to kitkat.

• 2014-06-18 05:00
  • XNtq

hey guys,

plz can u tell me about its 3g connectivity?
I know it provides 3g on one sim but is it good and continuous?
I am a heavy 3g user so plz reply asap as I am planning to buy this phone.

Thanx.

• 2014-06-17 13:32
  • 7wCE

> In reply to noobs @ 2014-06-16 07:15 from PS6Y - click to readreset your phone..

• 2014-06-17 12:15
  • v0qZ

kindly suggest, my lenovo P780 misfunctions sometimes, dont know the reason. please suggest

• 2014-06-17 08:00
  • U2bL

Support Bengali?

• 2014-06-16 14:28
  • uNVD

> In reply to noobs @ 2014-06-16 07:15 from PS6Y - click to readyes you will need to have internet connection for this , i am not sure what if your wifi or 3g data switches are off you will have to recover pattern by forget pattern option which will send new pattern to your gmail

• 2014-06-16 07:44
  • Sq6W

hi.. need help please, this morning i find my phone was locked due to too many pattern unlock attempt and now the phone is asking my phone is asking me to sign in to my google account, which of course my gmail right?. i've been trying the whole day but i cant get through.. someone pls advise... i need to use my phone... and do i need to have an internet connection for this? bcz currently i dont have.

• 2014-06-16 07:15
  • PS6Y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-11 07:56 from Mfxv - click to readAnyone of the Lenovo p780 users experiencing the problem of phone getting off? And not getting on for hours?
Any solution for this?

• 2014-06-15 21:36
  • YQcG

Don't quite like the alarm setting, because it allows only 5 alarm setting. I am forced to use the calendar for regular schedule.

• 2014-06-15 16:24
  • X}jN
  • F

i bought this phone from amazon at 13600 prior to this phone i have used micromax canvas HD, canvas 4, samsung Grand here are my reviews
PROS
1) screen is pretty good and touch is better than the micromax mobile as it feels like we are fingering on glass rather than on plastic which i used to feel with micromax mobile
2) Battery backup is fabulous
3) looks like quality phone when holds in hand , which i couldn't feel with micromax
4) this 8 MP camera is much better than micromax 8 MP camera, also flash brightness is better than micromax
5)Headphone quality is pretty good than samsung and
micromax

--CONS--
1)brightness is not as high as like micromax mobile
2)Bit heavy and thick to hold in one hand
3)Secondary camera sucks its a VGA camera
4)lenovo has provided custom GUI for android 4.2 but the orignal look pretty than this custom GUI especially the switches in the drawer are very large in size and not look pleasent

but at this price this cons are negligible because initially phone was selling at price of 19K almost now its dropped to 13600 :)...better than any other phone of this range if battery is on more priority than kit kat os :)

• 2014-06-15 13:24
  • Sq6W

looking nice...........

• 2014-06-15 09:48
  • 9EXT

Friends....I bought a p780 some days ago....it 's battery is so good. But my pH create a problem that my facebook messenger was not connected... And when I do facebook for a long time ...my facebook account is automatically logged off....friends what I do????

• 2014-06-15 04:34
  • 9Fej

Xolo Q1200 has been launched which has significantly superior specifications (most) at lesser price. Most importantly, Xolo has also promised Kitkat update.

• 2014-06-14 22:58
  • 2S$k

> In reply to jd17 @ 2014-06-14 19:03 from uuD3 - click to readSorry I don't have funds (or the time) for such destructive testing. Gorilla/DT glass is a major selling factor. No sensible manufacturer can afford to provide it and not advertise it as a selling point. Sensors are another issue...

• 2014-06-14 21:58
  • 2S$e

does it support 32gb otg?

• 2014-06-14 19:22
  • X}ax
Total of 2832 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P780.