Lenovo P780 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.1
8.1
8.2

Which is best Lenovo P780 or Lg L90 dual? Pls help me...

• 2014-05-17 15:11
  • bJ6I

Hey people i m using Lenovo p780 for past 5 months...
I did not get any trouble till now..Battery performance is awesome...I always keep my data pack on... and 1 get 2 days of battery back up..This is best to opt...

• 2014-05-17 15:05
  • 2SNH

Is it upgradable to Android 4.4.x?

• 2014-05-16 21:55
  • rxha

The best smartphone in the world. Big up Lenovo!!!!

• 2014-05-16 16:35
  • N9Y6

i bought dis fone a month back n am lovin it.. ive nevr experienced any network issues ever like how some have, and theres actually nothin more i want.. ive used s4 previously and other than the hifi features it has, i dont think lenovo has compromised on any basic feature anyone wud need in a new gen smartphone.

nd yeah the best thing abt it, the battery.. wen i tell my frnds tht the last time i charged my phone was 3 days back, their jaws drop..hehe.. on an avg use of calls plus 3g net d phone uses 25-30% per day only..!!

i recommend all my frnds to buy dis one nowaydays..love it soo much.

• 2014-05-16 16:02
  • uvv6

its...a very nice smart phone...which satisfy my all needs..

• 2014-05-16 14:43
  • X0LU

> In reply to Jewell @ 2014-05-15 09:20 from Mfxb - click to readunmount your sd card.then mount your sd card back.

• 2014-05-16 11:54
  • ibqR

Fully satisfied with the features....first of all it is not Samsung...n great look

• 2014-05-16 03:53
  • 7j{2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-13 20:03 from fCxi - click to readYes u can update to 4.4 by downloading mi ui

• 2014-05-15 16:26
  • GQ66

I just bought a unit of this yesterday, but picture thumbnails could not be display on the gallery. but when I click the blank thumbnail the picture will appear but labeled with no thumbnail on the pix. what will i do?+

• 2014-05-15 09:20
  • Mfxb

> In reply to TitanLV @ 2014-05-14 12:57 from MMUp - click to readPls share the procedure of increasing internal app memory.

• 2014-05-15 07:30
  • XuTb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-13 20:03 from fCxi - click to readVibe UI is making 4.4 kitkat for this phone.

• 2014-05-15 06:58
  • PxFp

> In reply to Njeru @ 2014-05-14 21:54 from CDE3 - click to readPlease let us all know where we can buy the 8GB ROM version :)

• 2014-05-14 23:52
  • 3xjm

Please someone advice me where I can buy an English version of P780 8gb ROM
Please email me an answer at: evanskirimi50@yahoo.com
I will be grateful.

• 2014-05-14 21:54
  • CDE3

> In reply to Axt24 @ 2013-06-28 14:03 from utL2 - click to readI made some modifications(found on internet)and increased Internal storage space to 3,69 GB in cost of internal SD card. Now I have 1 RAM, 3,59 GB internal storage and External SD card 64 GB. Works great. Superb phone!

• 2014-05-14 12:57
  • MMUp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-13 20:04 from fCxi - click to readno.. no way .. u got to be kidding !!!!

• 2014-05-14 12:07
  • vIh6

Now a days everybody confusing about this phone and here I am clarifying all the doubts.
1.Screen PPI is 294 and not 234
2. Resolution is really awesome and all the sensors working in this mobile except pressure sensor even S4 also doesn't have the more sensors
3. One person is asking Canvas 4 or lenovo 780....see Mr. you are really a mad person pls don't compare lenovo with mmx .this mobile beats all the android phones in this range
4. Battery life : if u charge fully for this mobile you will get 24 hours continuous 3G browsing or 2 days WiFi browsing or 4 days normal use means phone calls and music.
5. here is one trip I am telling that was if ur battery percentage is less than 15% then go to lenovo power app and open calibration option and put ur mobile for charging so that your battery will reboot and u will good battery backup
6. every says network problem but this mobile don't have any network issues and u can use both sim cards at a time.
7. you can record fill HD video record and play back.
8. 8 MP back camera is simply superb and 0.3 MP is little average.
9. can make Skype video calls.
10. main advantage is 4000 mag battery and speed carging also.........

any doubts so pls send me a mail chandhu2010@yahoo.com

• 2014-05-14 11:02
  • X0Ba
  • F

Hi All,

I purchased P780 before a couple of weeks. And in one line I would say its an awesome phone with a reasonable price tag. I have not experienced any lag what so ever.

Issues and solutions: There was 2 major issues with the phones which was worried, I will tell u guys what I did to resolve the issue.
1. Fluctuating Signal - The signal reception keeps on fluctuating, A guys sitting next to me will have four points and I will have only one or none sometimes. All I did is went in to settings-wireless & networks-mobile network-network mode- GSM only(Default was GSM/WCDMA, it was just a random try after which the issue was resolved now I always have full tower.
2. Phone was rebooting or turning off by itself - For this I was checking the root cause on why this is happening? then I found it happens when I connect and charge a mobile using OTG. Hence I stopped doing it and then reset my phone once and its been 10 days now and no reboot or turning off issues.

Both the issues is fixed now, you guys can also give a try if your phone has this problem. Apart from this I will also like to give the Prons and Cons of this device,

Prons:

Battery
Display
no lag
interface
make
feel
hearing volume
music(headset)
price

Cons

power button should have been on the side of the panel, but that"s ok i have got used to it.

I don't want to say anything bad about other mobile brands but I can say it is surely better than many well known brands in this price range.

If you want a typical android mobile with no compromise for 16K and a Battery like our old nokia phones. GO FOR IT GUYS ... Cheers!!!!!

• 2014-05-14 05:33
  • vLy5

Anyone tried by inserting 64GB micro SD card and connecting 64GB pendrive to Lenovo P780? Please check and let me know whether those can be accessible?

Thanks in advance
Kanna
Lkannadhasan@Gmail.com

• 2014-05-14 00:58
  • Q6xL
Total of 2680 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P780.