Lenovo P780 - user opinions and reviews

Lenovo

8.0
8.0
8.1

Since Jan - 14 I am using P780 , its very good phone, I never got any problem.. I think this is the phone , which got highest battery back up than any one.. I am very much comfortable using 3G and wifi..
I am using whats app , facebook and all social networks but never faced problem..

• 2014-07-05 09:51
  • vG$A

is that is best for me to compare sony xperia c

• 2014-07-05 08:42
  • uv2B

Was at the Lenovo Service Center. When I ws sitting there itself more than 4 customers walked in with dead motherboard issues. Was shocked to see a brand new Lenovo Vibe used for 2 weeks falling in this category. They have replaced the motherboard and my phone has started functioning. But now i am afraid of the build quality. I think everybody should dispose the phone before the warranty runs out.

• 2014-07-04 14:19
  • bChB

Hi
Can't login into watsapp and we chat. After downloading the apps some error msg is showing. It seems it is unable to finding out network whereas I'm using 3G connection which is most active. Kindly resolve the issue.

Regards

Mallika dhar

• 2014-07-04 11:33
  • t1$C

Hi can anyone of u guide me as I have taken a P 780 yesterday but till den I m trying to install watsApp n wechat. But failed as I can download the same but after putting mobile no the msg shows " unable to connect. Please check that you are connected to the internet and try again. Please reboot your phone if your connection problem persists." Whereas it is very much clear that I am using 3Gconnection which is helping me it install the apps from play store.. Kindly help me to resolve the issue.

Regards

Md..

• 2014-07-04 08:53
  • t1$C

Purchased this phone and in less than 6 months motherboard is dead. I think Lenovo is selling sub standard phones in india. either that or their phones world over have very poor build quality. My 4 year old LG and HTC phones still function without any issues. I have used this phone very carefully and never dropped this even once. My advice to all is never buy a Lenovo Product again. Any smart phone should minimum last for 2 years . Was planning to buy a Lenovo idea Tab . Have changed my opinion on this brand for good. will stick to better know brands like HTC or Samsung.

• 2014-07-03 13:18
  • vGXx

Have you contacted customer care??

• 2014-07-03 13:07
  • 9x1n

> In reply to malav shah @ 2014-07-02 18:32 from v{SG - click to readmy phone too , i thought only i face this problem

• 2014-07-03 06:03
  • IVAR

From few days
My phone takes about 7 hr to take full charge
Is someone facing this problem??

• 2014-07-02 18:32
  • v{SG

> In reply to Jarvis_kk @ 2014-06-20 19:58 from uv63 - click to readDisable smart sound feature for good voice quality. Its not smart enough.

• 2014-07-02 17:58
  • P$bn

hey friends, i need a help.
I confused between lenovo p780 and xolo q1200..wchich to buy..wchich has better rear camera?
Im not at all a game freek, no games at all.
I am constant on calls, email, and photography.

• 2014-07-02 15:46
  • Xu@@

> In reply to Spiros @ 2014-06-22 22:26 from nm86 - click to readIf you can tell me how to find it, I can search that for you.

• 2014-07-02 15:14
  • P$bn

How long do you browse sir? I use whatsapp,fb and 3Ginternet on all day and it lasts for >2 days. Check your brightness settings etc too. I use less brightness, play games for may be an hour or two, surf a bit, 3G net always on, whatsapp f/b every now and then & it lasts good.

• 2014-07-02 15:07
  • P$bn

For ringtones to work you have to create a folder named "Ringtone" or "Ringtones" copy the file there , and then you will be able to see them in the list when you try to set your ringtones.

• 2014-07-02 10:37
  • TXMy

any news of Kitkat update to this device????

• 2014-07-01 16:14
  • ut2v

> In reply to HoneyG @ 2014-06-30 07:57 from utBZ - click to readgo setting > calls ringtone.. not easy like samsung but it's quite okay ;)

• 2014-06-30 15:34
  • PTGu

> In reply to Dhruv Kalia @ 2014-06-27 08:12 from vI9b - click to readUse calibration app built inside the batter app. I use mine for about 30 hours on a single charge, which is good.

• 2014-06-30 14:05
  • X0S7

Could anybody help me with how to set a ringtone in this handset. I tried through settings and all I get is an empty directory..Pls help

• 2014-06-30 07:57
  • utBZ

Can anybody tell me how to set a ringtone in this handset.. know itis a silly question but trust me I tried hard but all comes is an empty directory through settings

• 2014-06-30 07:54
  • utBZ

> In reply to smit @ 2014-06-25 08:51 from 2SVE - click to readGot mine on 24 June and battery lasts for 1 day on Internet using. I doubt those who say it can last 3-4 days. Really doubt!!

• 2014-06-29 22:03
  • CDG3
Total of 2889 user reviews and opinions for Lenovo P780.